Sebastian Baez

Profile aktywnych graczy ATP Tour.
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Re: Sebastian Baez

Post autor: Lucas »

“I doubt about myself, I think the doubts are good in life. The people who don’t have doubts I think only two things: arrogance or not intelligence.”- Rafa Nadal

"There are other tournaments in which I would like to win. However, in the end, trophies are just pieces of metal. The main thing that I took from tennis is love. She will remain with me forever, and I am sincerely grateful for this “ - David Ferrer
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

“I doubt about myself, I think the doubts are good in life. The people who don’t have doubts I think only two things: arrogance or not intelligence.”- Rafa Nadal

"There are other tournaments in which I would like to win. However, in the end, trophies are just pieces of metal. The main thing that I took from tennis is love. She will remain with me forever, and I am sincerely grateful for this “ - David Ferrer
Art

Post autor: Art »

Art

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

#5) Rio de Janeiro 2024

Obrazek
AP News

R1 [Q] Corentin Moutet 🇫🇷 64 63
R2 Facundo Diaz Acosta 🇦🇷 76(1) 63
QF [WC] Thiago Monteiro 🇧🇷 64 16 62
SF [4] Francisco Cerundolo 🇦🇷 75 60
W [Q] Mariano Navone 🇦🇷 62 61

Art

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 21
Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

Post autor: Damian »

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

MTT (Singiel) - Tytuły (34) / Finały (20)
Spoiler:
MTT (DEBEL) - Tytuły (7) / Finały (7)
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

In the bottom half of the draw, second seed Baez extended his match-winning streak to seven by ousting Spaniard Jaume Munar 6-4, 6-4. Baez, who last week won his biggest career title in Rio, fought off six of seven break points faced to reach his 10th tour-level semi-final and third consecutive in Santiago.

A pivotal moment came in the second set, when the Argentine Baez tallied five consecutive games from 1-4 to close the match after one hour, 48 minutes.

“It was a close match. In the beginning, maybe I had the difference with the first break,” the 23-year-old Baez said. “In the second set, I didn’t feel so good for some moments but my team helped me a lot."

Baez will next face another Spaniard, Pedro Martinez, who defeated Arthur Fils 6-3, 6-7(5), 6-2 to reach his third tour-level semi-final. Martinez leads Baez 2-0 in their Lexus ATP Head2Head series, having rallied from a set down both times to claim victory.
https://www.atptour.com/en/news/jarry-b ... 024-friday

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

Home hero Tabilo to face red-hot Baez in Santiago final
Spoiler:
https://www.atptour.com/en/news/moutet- ... 4-saturday

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

Sensational Seba! Baez beats Tabilo for Santiago title
Spoiler:
https://www.atptour.com/en/news/baez-ta ... 2024-final

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

ODPOWIEDZ