mtenis.com.pl

mtenis.com.pl

Forum tenisowe ATP
Dzisiaj jest 20 paź 2018, 10:03

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 46 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
PostZamieszczono: 21 sie 2011, 17:26 
Awatar użytkownika

ObrazekGUILLERMO GARCIA-LOPEZ

Obrazek

Data urodzenia: 4 czerwca 1983
Miejsce urodzenia: La Roda, Hiszpania
Narodowość: Hiszpania
Miejsce zamieszkania: La Roda, Hiszpania
Wzrost: 188 cm
Masa ciała: 82kg
Gra: praworęczna, jednoręczny backhand
Status profesjonalny: od 2002
Trener: Juan Manuel Esparcia Clemente

Oficjalna strona:
http://www.guillermogarcialopez.es

2016: Queen's Club, Atlanta
2014: Pekin
2013: Montpellier, Atlanta
2012: Kuala Lumpur, Szanghaj, Bazylea

Finały (17):
2018: Dubaj, Umag
2017: Sofia, Barcelona, s-Hertogenbosch', Wimbledon
2016: Genewa, s-Hertogenbosch
2013: Barcelona, Madryt, Paryż - Bercy
2012: Dubaj, Estoril, Madryt, Rzym, Nicea
2011: Los Angeles

Gra podwójna:

Tytuły (4): Wimbledon’13, Australian Open’15, Roland Garros’15, Us Open'17
Finały (3): Us Open’15, Wimbledon’16, US Open'18

Ostatnio zmieniony 21 sie 2011, 17:32 przez Ranger, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy

PostZamieszczono: 21 sie 2011, 17:28 
Awatar użytkownika

GUILLERMO GARCIA-LOPEZ– Osiągnięcia:

Tytuły singlowe (3):
2014 (1) Casablanka
2010 (1) Bangkok
2009 (1) Kitzbnhel

Finały singlowe (3):
2013 (2) St. Petersburg, Bukareszt
2010 (1) Eastbourne

Tytuły deblowe (2):
2014 (1) Sao Paulo(w/Oswald)
2010 (1) Doha (w/Montanes)

Finały deblowe (4):
2013 (1) Gstaad (w/Andujar)
2009 (1) Bangkok (w/Zverev)
2007 (1) Stuttgart (w/Verdasco)
2006 (1) Umag (w/Portas)

Finały (17):

Gra podwójna:

Ostatnio zmieniony 22 sie 2011, 14:59 przez Ranger, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz

PostZamieszczono: 21 sie 2011, 17:35 
Awatar użytkownika

Album Pucharów GUILLERMO GARCII-LOPEZA:

#1): Kitzbuhel 2009

R32 Bjorn Phau (GER) 6-3, 62
R16 Martin Vasallo-Arguello (ARG) 4-6, 6-4, 63
QF Victor Hanescu (RUM) 6-2, 6-2
SF Mikhail Youzhny (ROS) 6-3, 1-6, 76
W Julien Benneteau (FRA) 3-6, 7-6, 6-3

Obrazek

------------------------------------------------------------

#2): Bangkok 2010

R32 Michael Berrer (GER) 6-4, 7-6(4)
R16 Florent Serra (FRA) 7-5, 6-7(3), 7-5
Q Ernests Gulbie (LOT) 7-6(4), 4-6, 6-3
S Rafael Nadal (SPA) 2-6, 7-6(3), 6-3
F Jarkko Nieminen (FIN) 6-4, 3-6, 6-4

Obrazek

Finały (17):

Gra podwójna:

PostZamieszczono: 21 sie 2011, 17:37 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Garcia-Lopez Captures First ATP World Tour Title

Obrazek

Spaniard Guillermo Garcia-Lopez became the first player to win his maiden ATP World Tour this season as he rallied to defeat French lucky loser Julien Benneteau 3-6, 7-6(1), 6-3, in three hours and 10 minutes in the championship of the Interwetten Austrian Open Kitzbuehel on Saturday.

The 25-year-old Garcia-Lopez became the fourth different Spanish winner on the ATP World Tour this year, joining Rafael Nadal (five titles), Tommy Robredo (two) and Juan Carlos Ferrero (one). Last year there were 11 first-time winners on the ATP World Tour, including four through May.

The No. 74th-ranked Garcia-Lopez posted three consecutive wins over seeded opponents en route to the final, edging No. 7 Mikhail Youzhny 6-3, 1-6, 76(5) in the semi-finals, beating No. 3 Victor Hanescu 6-2, 6-2 in the quarter-finals and No. 5 Martin Vassallo Arguello 4-6, 6-4, 6-3 in the second round. The Spaniard was appearing in his 109th career ATP World Tour level tournament.

"I think it's my best moment in my career. I played in my first ATP World Tour final and I won," said Garcia-Lopez. "It's an unbelievable feeling and so happy to win my first title. Once I won the second set tie-break I thought I had a very good chance to win the match. There was only one set left and I thought I had to fight and fight until the end and felt like I could do it."

Benneteau was appearing in his third ATP World Tour final of his career after runner-up efforts in Casablanca (l. to Simon) in May last year and Lyon (l. to Soderling) in October. He was trying to become the first lucky loser to win an ATP World Tour title since Sergiy Stakhovsky in Zagreb in March 2008. Two weeks ago, Polish lucky loser Lukasz Kubot was runner-up in Belgrade (l. to Djokovic).

"Of course I'm disappointed. It was a very long week for me," said the No. 45th-ranked Benneteau. "I'm happy with the week, but when you get to the final you don't want to lose. But today Guillermo played a bit better than me, he was very strong. I will go to Paris on Sunday and hope to recover a bit. We might already play on Monday so I hope to be ready for that."

Benneteau took the opening set in 49 minutes, taking advantage of six Garcia-Lopez double faults. The Spaniard struggled on second serve points, winning just one of 11 while losing serve three times. In the second set, both players exchanged early breaks in the third and fourth games before holding the rest of the way. In the tie-break, Garcia-Lopez raced out to a 4-0 lead and went on to win 7-1, leveling the match after two hours.

In the third set, Benneteau was under constant pressure, saving four break points in the opening game and then saving four more in the seventh game before Garcia-Lopez converted on his ninth break attempt. He held for 5-3 and then broke the weary Benneteau again in the ninth game to secure the three hour-plus victory.

Garcia-Lopez converted five of 18 break points while saving four of eight on his serve. Both players struggled serving as Benneteau double-faulted nine times and Garcia-Lopez eight times.

In the doubles final, No. 2 seeds and defending champions Marcelo Melo and Andre Sa rallied to capture their first ATP World Tour title of the season as they beat the Romanian team of Andrei Pavel and Horia Tecau 6-7(9), 6-2, 10-7 on Saturday.

It was the fifth ATP World Tour title together for the Brazilian duo. Their previous best showing this year was a runner-up in Delray Beach in February (l. to Bryans). Last season they won titles in Costa do Sauipe, Poertschach, where the tournament was last played, and New Haven.

Pavel and Tecau were appearing in their first ATP World Tour final together and all four matches in the tournament came down to a match tie-break, including a semi-final win over Austrians Knowle-Melzer, saving two match points.

"It was a great week for us and we played well from the first match," said Sa. "It gives us a lot of confidence for next week. It's important to play well before the week of a Grand Slam tournament. We want to keep the same level and I'm sure if we could keep up the same level we could go far in the draw."

Źródło:http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2009/05/Kitzbuhel-Saturday-Garcia-Lopez-Captures-First-ATP-Title.aspx

Finały (17):

Gra podwójna:

PostZamieszczono: 21 sie 2011, 17:38 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
First Time ATP World Tour Winner Spotlight: Guillermo Garcia-Lopez

Obrazek

Spaniard Guillermo Garcia-Lopez became the first player this season to capture his maiden ATP World Tour title in Kitzbuehel on May 23 as he rallied to defeat Frenchman Julien Benneteau 3-6, 7-6(1), 6-3. The 25-year-old native of La Roda Alacete jumped from No. 74 to a career-high No. 50 in the South African Airways 2009 ATP Rankings on May 25. ATPWorldTour.com caught up with Garcia-Lopez after his title.

How does it feel to capture your first ATP World Tour title after three hours and 10 minutes?
It's the best moment in my career and I played my first ATP World Tour final and I won it. It feels great to win my first ATP title.

After you won the second set tie-break easily did you think that this was your chance to win the title?
I thought I had a good chance after I won the tie-break. I thought there was only one more set to play so I knew I had to fight and fight until the end. I knew I could do it.

Were you nervous coming into the match and during the first set. You had six double faults in the first set. Did it take a while to settle down?
I think both of us were nervous at the beginning of the match and we were both trying to win our first ATP title. I was very nervous but after the first set I played better.

As a youngster growing up, was it a dream of one day winning an ATP World Tour title? This was your 109th career ATP World Tour level tournament. Did you think it would come sooner?

When you're a kid growing up you dream of winning a title like this. You never know when you are going to win your first title. Maybe if I lost today, it would be a while before I had another chance.

You played very well throughout the tournament, beating three straight seeds en route to the final. What area of your game were you most pleased with?

I was very, very solid from the baseline during the week without many mistakes and the best part of my game was the forehand. I beat some very good players to win my first title.

How does it feel to win an ATP World Tour title and join your countrymen Rafael Nadal, Tommy Robredo, Nicolas Almagro, Albert Montanes and Juan Carlos Ferrero who have won this year?
It's unbelievable for me to win an ATP title and to be with the best players from my country. It's a really good feeling.

You have finished in the Top 100 in the past four years, including a year-end best No. 62 last year. Do you have a ranking goal for yourself this season?

I don't have a ranking goal at the end of the season. I just want to improve my game and if you do this, then results and ranking will come together.

Was there a sportsman you admired growing up?
My favourite player growing up was Pete Sampras and I really enjoyed watching him.

Is there anyone you would like to acknowledge for helping you get where you are today in tennis?
There's a lot of people who helped me while I was growing up and I would like to give thanks to them. My coaches, Juan Carlos Ferrero, who is a very good friend, and my parents as well.

Źródło: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... Lopez.aspx

Finały (17):

Gra podwójna:

PostZamieszczono: 21 sie 2011, 17:42 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Spaniards Claim First ATP World Tour Title In Doha

Obrazek

Spaniards Guillermo Garcia-Lopez and Albert Montanes won their first ATP World Tour doubles title with a 6-4, 7-5 victory over second seeds Frantisek Cermak and Michal Mertinak Friday in the final of the Qatar ExxonMobil Open, an ATP World Tour 250 tennis tournament.

The unseeded duo capped a dream week, having also upset top seeds Daniel Nestor and Nenad Zimonjic in the first round and fourth seeds Christopher Kas and Dick Norman in the semi-finals.

The Spaniards broke serve once from six opportunities to claim the opening set and, after both teams exchanged service breaks in the second set, edged victory with a third break of serve after 81 minutes.

Victory marked the 26-year-old Garcia-Lopez’s first ATP World Tour doubles title, after losing out in three finals previously, while the 29-year-old Montanes won his second title, having triumphed at the 2008 Grand Prix Hassan II in Casablanca with Santiago Ventura.

Garcia-Lopez and Montanes had played together just twice before at the Valencia Open 500 in 2008 and 2009, never advancing past the quarter-finals. They now earn 250 ATP World Tour Doubles Ranking points and share $56,250 in prize money.

Garcia-Lopez said: “It’s the first week of the year and it’s important to start with a title. We did everything very well, especially the

turn. We’ll try to do the same in Auckland. I now have one doubles and one singles title. That is nice.”

Opening their second full season together, Cermak and Mertinak were chasing their sixth ATP World Tour title. The Czech-Slovakian duo closed out their stellar debut season in style in November, reaching the semi-finals (l. to Mirnyi-Ram) of the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals at The O2 in London.

At the Brisbane International, also an ATP World Tour 250 tennis tournament, top seeds Lukas Dlouhy and Leander Paes advanced to the final by surviving a second-set stumble to defeat Austrian Jurgen Melzer and Philipp Petzschner of Germany 6-4, 0-6, 10-7.

The Czech-Indian duo is through to its eighth tour-level final together and first since capturing the US Open title (d. Bhupathi-Knowles) in September. They also triumphed at Roland Garros (d. Moodie-Norman) last year.

Źródło: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... Title.aspx

Finały (17):

Gra podwójna:

PostZamieszczono: 21 sie 2011, 17:44 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Garcia-Lopez Caps Dream Week With Second Title

Obrazek

World No. 53 Guillermo Garcia-Lopez capped a momentous week in Bangkok by winning his second ATP World Tour title with a 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 victory over Jarkko Nieminen in the final of the PTT Thailand Open on Sunday.

En route to the final, the Spaniard defeated No. 8 seed Michael Berrer and fourth seed Ernests Gulbis before saving a staggering 24 of 26 break points to oust ATP World Tour Champion Rafael Nadal in the semi-finals. He was the first player ranked outside the Top 50 to beat Nadal since No. 106 Nicolas Mahut defeated the Mallorcan at The Queen’s Club in June 2007.

As winner of the ATP World Tour 250 hard-court tennis tournament, Garcia-Lopez received 250 South African Airways 2010 ATP Ranking points and $99,725 in prize money.

“It has been an unbelievable week for me, from the first round to the final,” said Garcia-Lopez. “Every match is different. I think I played relaxed, enjoyed my game and everything was perfect. It's hard to express what it means, I'm really happy inside.”

"Nieminen played an unbelievable tournament,” praised the Spaniard. “The score of the match, 6-4 in the third, shows that it was a tough match today. He had a lot of break points in the first set and didn't take his opportunities. I took the only break point I had in the first set. And then I played good in the third set and I think he was a bit nervous at 4-5 in the third."

After squandering a 3-1 lead in the final set, Garcia-Lopez was then denied on a couple of match points on Nieminen’s serve in the 10th game as the Finn came up with the answers at the net. Garcia-Lopez persevered, though, and finally clinched victory with a forehand passing shot.

Garcia-Lopez is the eighth different Spaniard to win an ATP World Tour title this season; Spain is now 18-8 in tour-level finals in 2010. The Albacete native was contesting his second final of the season, having finished runner-up to Michael Llodra in Eastbourne. He won his first ATP World Tour title last year on clay in Kitzbuehel (d. Benneteau).

The 27 year old, also a semi-finalist in Estoril (l. to Gil) and a quarter-finalist in Casablanca (l. to Serra) this season, will move to around World No. 40 in the South African Airways 2010 ATP Rankings on Monday. He reached a career-high No. 38 in May.

The No. 60-ranked Nieminen had also posted impressive victories en route to the final, accounting for No. 7 seed and 2009 finalist Viktor Troicki and No. 3 Jurgen Melzer. The 29 year old dropped to a 1-9 lifetime mark in ATP World Tour finals. He was contesting his first final since finishing runner-up to David Nalbandian in Sydney in January 2009 and was hoping to add to the lone piece of silverware he collected in Auckland (d. Ancic) in 2006.

“I had a great week,” reflected Nieminen. “I had some chances in the first set but he came up with some great points. He lifted his game again in the third set. I gave everything and it wasn't enough for me today. I really enjoy coming here, the people are so positive; it's been a great atmosphere all week."

Źródło: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... -Week.aspx

Finały (17):

Gra podwójna:

PostZamieszczono: 21 sie 2011, 17:46 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Getting to know Guillermo Garcia-Lopez

Obrazek

One of the lesser-known Spaniards on tour, Guillermo Garcia-Lopez is the no.30 seed at this year's French Open. The man from Alicante's progress up the rankings has been slow but steady, thanks to an uncanny ability to get results on all surfaces. We met him and got a peek at his passion for the sport of tennis.

"I'm not like Raonic, who has moved up two hundred spots in the rankings since the start of the season! I've always taken things one step at a time. I know I can reach the top 20, but I don't know how long it will take and I don't really like to set goals for myself," confides Guillermo Garcia-Lopez after his four-set win over Robert Kendrick (6-1, 7-5, 4-6, 6-3) in the first round.

Despite this lack of goals, the Spaniard has reached no.23 in the world, thanks in part to his run to the third round at the 2011 Australian Open, where he lost to Andy Murray. To equal that achievement at Roland Garros, he will have to get by Turkey's Marsel Ilhan, who he says is "a hungry young man who will be very tough to beat."

Training with Juan Carlos Ferrero
"Before every match, I try to tell myself that I'm here to have fun. When I was little, and only played once a week, I couldn't wait until it was time to play. I've always felt this love for the game," he explains. Born in La Roda, he began playing at the age of 7, with his tennis-instructor father. "He taught me everything. Then, when I was 12, I reached the final in the Spain Championships and joined Manolo Orantes' BonaSport Club, in Barcelona. Since things were going well, I decided to stick with tennis and when I turned 18, I went to Juan Carlos Ferrero's academy to train."

With this background, one would assume that Spain's no.6 player is a clay-court specialist but his results say otherwise; after winning his first title in Kitzbuhel in 2009 on clay, he went on to the final in Eastbourne in 2010, where he lost to Michael Llodra on grass, and then won his second title indoor in Bangkok.

"Djokovic has the edge on Nadal"
"I don't really have a favourite surface," he admits. "Maybe a fast clay court or a slow hard court. I'm a multi-surface player, really, and I've recently greatly improved my serve. I think the new, fast balls used in Paris this year will help me a bit, just as they could favor Rafael Nadal if he plays Novak Djokovic," he volunteered on the subject that is on everyone's minds.

Garcia-Lopez knows what he's talking about, since he lost to the Serb two weeks ago in Madrid, 6-1, 6-2. "I felt utterly powerless. He was incredibly tough in every respect. When he's playing at this level, he can beat Nadal, even in Paris. They've met in four finals this year, two on clay, and Novak won all of them. Mentally, I think he has the edge."

A fan of Sampras and Bruguera
Coached since 2004 by Juan Manuel Esparcia, Garcia-Lopez, who will turn 28 this June 4th, is an unabashed fan of Pete Sampras: "What I liked about him was his variety of shots, and the ease and class with which he played. He truly was my idol growing up, but Bruguera was just as fascinating to me because his willingness to fight and will to win helped him surpass himself."

This contrasting pair of role models undoubtedly helped form Garcia-Lopez. "My biggest asset is my humility and I am improving thanks to hard work. However, my real motivation is the pleasure I take in what I do, and that is what might take me further. Others may be more successful but won't be enjoying themselves. I know that, no matter what, I will be having fun."

Źródło: http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/news/ ... 71235.html

Finały (17):

Gra podwójna:

PostZamieszczono: 21 sie 2011, 17:47 
Awatar użytkownika

Road to Rg 2011:

Finały (17):

Gra podwójna:

PostZamieszczono: 08 gru 2011, 15:43 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
2011 w liczbach

Ranking: 65
Bilans meczów: 20-29
Tytuły: 0
Finały: 0
Zarobki: $606,275

Finały: US OPEN 2013, Monte Carlo 2014, Rotterdam 2015

PostZamieszczono: 17 lip 2012, 16:16 
Awatar użytkownika

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 23

Tour de France 1986, 1989, 1990.

PostZamieszczono: 29 wrz 2012, 20:21 
Awatar użytkownika

Konferencja po zwycięstwie w Bangkoku w 2010 roku

PostZamieszczono: 29 wrz 2012, 20:22 
Awatar użytkownika

Guillermo Garcia-Lopez Discusses Rankings Rise In Sydney

PostZamieszczono: 18 paź 2012, 23:12 
Awatar użytkownika

26.04.2010 (debel)

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 88

PostZamieszczono: 15 lis 2012, 11:49 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
2012 w liczbach

Ranking: 77
Bilans meczów: 20-25 (44,4 %)
Łączna liczba spotkań: 45
Finały: 0
Zarobki: $433,242

PostZamieszczono: 28 kwie 2013, 15:39 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Finał w Bukareszcie.

Guillermo po perturbacjach zdrowotnych wraca do formy. Hiszpan dotarł w kończącym się tygodniu do finału imprezy ATP w Bukareszcie, gdzie musiał uznać wyższość Lukasa Rosola. 3-letni zawodnik zagrał w swoim 4. finale ATP, przegrał po raz 2.

GGL - przegrane finały (2):
2013 (1) Bukareszt
2010 (1) Eastbourne

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj
2012 (1) Toronto M1000
2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose
2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam
2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne
2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (21)
2018 (3) Sankt Petersburg, Stuttgart, Marsylia
2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000
2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur
2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 22 wrz 2013, 18:57 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Finał w Sankt Petersburgu.

Guillermo osiągnął kolejny finał turnieju ATP w tym sezonie, tym razem w Sankt Petersburgu. W meczu o tytuł musiał uznać wyższość Ernestsa Gulbisa.

GGL - przegrane finały (3):
2013 (2) Sankt Petersburg, Bukareszt
2010 (1) Eastbourne

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2012 (1) Toronto M1000

MTT - finały (21)
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 07 gru 2013, 20:59 

Sezon 2013 w liczbach

Cytuj:
Ranking: 62
Bilans meczów: 20-22
Finały: 2 (Bukareszt, St. Petersburg)
Zarobki: $437,954

Challenger: 1 finał

PostZamieszczono: 14 kwie 2014, 18:34 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

#3) Casablanca 2014

Obrazek

R1 Mikhail Kukuszkin (KAZ) 7-6(5) 7-6(6)
R2 Carlos Berlocq (ARG) 6-2 7-5
QF [3] Benoit Paire (FRA) 7-5 7-6(4)
SF [Q] Roberto Carballes Baena (ESP) 6-2 6-7(6) 6-4
W [4] Marcel Granollers (ESP) 5-7 6-4 6-3

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2012 (1) Toronto M1000

MTT - finały (21)
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 14 kwie 2014, 20:17 
Awatar użytkownika

GRAND PRIX HASSAN II 2014
GARCIA-LOPEZ CAPTURES CASABLANCA CROWN
Casablanca, Morocco

Spoiler:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... Lopez.aspx

Finały: US OPEN 2013, Monte Carlo 2014, Rotterdam 2015

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 46 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.