Inny zawodnik (jaki?)
Brak głosów

Liczba głosów: 19
Awatar użytkownika
DUN I LOVE
Administrator

Betonowe lato 2011 - dywagacje.

Post autor: DUN I LOVE »

Do US Open pozostały jeszcze prawie 4 tygodnie, ale już w najbliższy poniedziałek wracamy do 'poważnego' tenisa. Temat został stworzony z myślą o faworytach nadchodzących imprez w Montrealu, Cincinnati i US Open. Kto zaskoczy, kto potwierdzi dobrą formę, kto najbardziej zawiedzie podczas turniejów US Open Series 2011?

Męscy triumfatorzy US Open Series w poprzednich latach:
2010 Andy Murray (Trzecia runda na US Open)
2009 Sam Querrey (Trzecia runda)
2008 Rafael Nadal (1/2 finału)
2007 Roger Federer (Zwycięstwo)
2006 Andy Roddick (Finał)
2005 Andy Roddick (1 runda)
2004 Lleyton Hewitt (Finał)
MTT - tytuły (27)
2021 (4) Sankt Petersburg, Moskwa, IO Tokio, Gstaad, 2020 (2) US Open, Auckland, 2019 (4) Tokio, Halle, Australian Open, Doha, 2017 (1) Cincinnati M1000, 2016 (1) Sankt Petersburg, 2015 (1) Rotterdam, 2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj, 2012 (1) Toronto M1000, 2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose, 2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam, 2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne, 2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (35)
2023 (3) Waszyngton, Indian Wells M1000, Buenos Aires, 2022 (3) Wimbledon, Miami M1000, Australian Open, 2021 (4) San Diego, Wimbledon, Halle, Genewa, 2020 (2) Paryż-Bercy M1000, Acapulco, 2019 (2) Kitzbuhel, Genewa, 2018 (3) Sankt Petersburg, Stuttgart, Marsylia, 2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000, 2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam, 2015 (1) Halle, 2014 (1) Tokio, 2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur, 2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000, 2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia, 2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000, 2008 (1) WTF
Awatar użytkownika
Robertinho

Re: US Open 2011 - faworyci.

Post autor: Robertinho »

The Big Cats Gather, Part I

Obrazek

They're trickling into Montreal, even as I write this—coming in under cover of night, with little fanfare, as they always do. It's true of the top stars as well as the spear carriers and desperate fellas trying to keep a toehold in that vaunted, good-as-gold direct-entry list. It's time go get serious, after a couple of weeks of fun and games—does anything make the point better than last week's roll of champions?

The five tournaments that were recently concluded produced this quintuplet of titlists: Nadia Petrova, Serena Williams, Marcel Granollers, Ernests Gulbis and Alexandr Dolgopolov. What are the odds that you'd end up with that? Take Serena out of the equation (for she was playing more-or-less under duress) and you have a vivid illustration of the idea behind the old proverb, When the cat's away the mice will play.

Granollers, Gulbis and Dolgopolov have a grand total of five ATP tour titles between them. They had two going into last Sunday. That raises an interesting question: Are they ready to back it up in the coming weeks? For now the big cats are gathering.

Most of the top players on either tour have been cooling their jets after the back-to-back majors that constitute the heart of the tennis season. They also know that because of the time lag between Wimbledon and the U.S. Open, and the fact that the American championships marks the end of the Grand Slam year, doing well in New York has out-sized importance. Memories are are short in tennis; it's true of the players and even moreso of the fans. The U.S. Open is as big as it gets, even if it's just one of the for major legs on which the game sits. Win any of the four majors and you've had a wildly successful year, and the money flows freely as long as you're not too lazy to turn on the spigot.

This break from "serious" tennis for nearly a month is in many ways a godsend. It presents up-and-coming players (think Dolgopolov, Gulbis, or Ryan Harrison) with a doable assignment as well as a chance to build up confidence and ranking points. In that sense, the past few weeks have been like the growing season for new talent. The soil is fertile, opportunities to reach for the sun and soak up the rain abundant.

But it's also unlikely that, starting Monday in Montreal, any new face is going to emerge from the crowd to create a sensation. Come Monday, you're no longer drawing cards, trying to improve your hand. You're showing what you've got. So let's take a look at the players who might make a big impact in August, hoping to ride their good fortune through the last major of the year.

The Contenders

No. 1, Novak Djokovic: What a difference a year makes. Last year, Djokovic lost to Roger Federer in the semis of Toronto (the Canadian Open/Rogers Cup, which annually jumps between between Toronto and Montreal), and in the quarterfinals of Cincinnati to Andy Roddick. But that was at a time when his game was just coming around, and by the time the U.S. Open was over (Djokovic lost to Rafael Nadal in the final) the Serb had positioned himself for the extraordinary, ongoing run that has carried him to two Grand Slam titles and the No. 1 ranking.

Djokovic is an outstanding outdoor, hard-court player. But oddly enough, he's won just one of the two big summer Masters events (Canada, in 2007). On his form this year, he could sweep both. But something tells me that with his streak of earlier this year broken and two majors in hand, he might be content to keep his powder dry for the final showdown in New York.

No. 2, Rafael Nadal: Okay, he won the French and got to the Wimbledon final. But we all—including Rafa—know that he's haunted by Djokovic. I expect Nadal will try to gain momentum and rebuild his confidence in the summer Masters, so look for him to come out firing on all cylinders. And remember, he's the defending champ at the U.S. Open, while Djokovic has been frustrated there in two finals.

Rafa's job is to plant a sliver of doubt in Djokovic's mind as they make their way to New York, and the best way to do that it is to tear it up in the next few weeks. Don't forget, Nadal played some of the best tennis of his career at the Open last year, and he must be hoping and trying to tap into that energy again.

No. 3, Roger Federer: With 10 finals (and six wins) to his credit in Canada and Cincinnati combined, Federer doesn't owe anyone any explanations. The fact that he also won five consecutive U.S. Opens starting in 2004 is proof enough of what those accumulated victories meant.

But this year, the Mighty Fed will find himself having to answer endless questions about what it's like to be 30 (his birthday is August 8th) and falling off the pace set by Djokovic and Nadal. The degree to which he lets those questions get to him will play a large part in what he accomplishes. It will be hard to overcome the distractions, but he could have an excellent summer if he keeps repeating—and believing—the mantra, It's all icing on the cake. . .

And don't think for a moment that his team, particularly Paul Annacone (this is, after all, the U.S. hard court segment) won't be hard at work to improve his chances.

No. 4, Andy Murray: What does it say about the state of tennis that this list of hard-court contenders feels somewhat. . . old hat. Predictable. Perhaps boring. For one thing, it says that the usual suspects have proven their mettle on hard courts, and that nobody has emerged in recent times to challenge their basic year-in, year-out ascendancy. It also says that these are all men for all surfaces, which is why they keep showing up at the top of anyone's handicapping list. The names Marcos Baghdatis, David Nalbandian, Marin Cilic, Gael Monfils, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga just confirm it—none of them have had the staying power, despite high expectations, to crack this elite list.

Murray may be in danger of becoming the guy who never won squat in the big picture, but he's as solid a contender as his three more successful rivals; an errant backhand here or a great passing shot there and Murray has that first major. The British No. 1 has collected three titles in the summer Masters events. He could add to that haul in the next few weeks because he's been on the upswing ever since he overcame the terrible swoon he experienced after reaching the Australian Open final (l. to Djokovic—no shame in that, it turns out). He's a great pick as a dark horse among the favorites.

No. 12, Andy Roddick: It may seem strange to put Roddick in among the contenders while leaving out his countryman, No. 8 Mardy Fish, but that's why they keep statistics and records. And here's a real doozy: Fish was the runner-up in Cincy twice—once way back in 2003 and again last year. But those are the only two bright spots on his August Masters record. He's never gotten out of the second round at either event in any other year.

The encouraging stat about Roddick is that this former U.S. Open champion has been to six finals at the summer Masters events (he's 3-3 in those). The discouraging thing is that the best he's done since he won Cincy in 2006 is two semifinals. This year, Roddick decided to pass up the tournament in Washington D.C. (which is ongoing as I write this), suggesting that he's marshaling his resources for a big push in the summer.

Do you also get the sense that it's all coming to a head for Roddick, who will be 29 before the U.S.Open is over this year? The additional complication is that Roddick deep down wants just one more thing out of his career—a victory at Wimbledon, where he's been runner-up three times. I don't know that Roddick still has the energy and patience to win big on hard courts in the summer.

No. 20, Juan Martin del Potro: He's going to be the most dangerous no. 20 player ever to swing a racket in Cincy or Canada, and he's got all the motivation he might need to have a great summer Masters run. Even that loss to Gulbis last week may end up being a net plus as the big man from Tandil, Argentina, comes face to face with his self-proclaimed desire to be in top (or close to it) shape for the summer hard court events. I look for him to come up big.
Czołem Uśmiechniętej Polsce!
Awatar użytkownika
Robertinho

Re: US Open 2011 - faworyci.

Post autor: Robertinho »

The Long Shots

No. 8, Mardy Fish: In spite of those dismal stats cited above, Fish has been on a roll lately, and he wisely pulled out of this week's event in Washington D.C. to rest up and get healthy for the two big Masters events and grand finale in Flushing Meadows. Fish has performed poorly in big events, including the majors, but we all believe in redemption, right? More important, Mardy obviously believes in the concept as well, and has been busy doing everything in his power to facilitate it. Give him the benefit.

No. 5, Robin Soderling: He ought to be good on hard courts, having posted his best early-career results on fast indoor surfaces. But he's never quite figured out the U.S. hard courts and has had a disappointing year in many ways. Still, he could make up some lost ground in the next few weeks.

No. 7, Gael Monfils: "Welcome to my crazy world." And keep dreaming.

No. 9, Tomas Berdych: It would be like him to come up big for a week or two, just to screw things up.

No. 19, Fernando Verdasco: Call me crazy, but this guy has had a lousy year after an excellent one, though he showed signs last week (in Gstaad) of salvaging something—anything—before the final Grand Slam passes. I get the feeling that he could be dangerous in the next few weeks.

No. 24, Marin Cilic: Okay, so he lost the Umag final in his home nation of Croatia to first-time titlist Dolgopolov. That was a bummer, and it tended to overshadow the fact that at least Cilic reached a final for the first time since Marseille. But Umag was on clay, and Cilic has been most dangerous on hard courts (he earned all five of his career titles on that surface). He's only climbed out of the first round at a summer Masters once, but he's been to the quarterfinals of the U.S. Open and the semis in Australia. At 22, he needs to make his move soon. Will this be the year?

No. 29, Milos Raonic: He just began hitting this week after a hip injury and surgery sidelined him from Wimbledon onward, but never underestimate the appetite of a 20-year old, especially when he gets to play before his countrymen in Montreal.

No. 35, John Isner: You all remember that Isner first popped up big in Washington D.C. in 2007 when, as a wild card in just his fourth ATP event, he won a record five straight matches in third-set tiebreakers to reach the final (l. to Roddick). He's never cleared the second round hurdle in Cincinnati or Canada—in fact, he's only played Canada once, and he's not in the entry list this year, either. Apparently, he feels loyal to Washington D.C. and doesn't want to play three weeks in a row (what with two of them being Masters 1000 events). So that leaves Cincinnati as the only place to do some damage, and he's about due.

Most Likely Breakout

No. 88, Ryan Harrison: This kid has an enormous hunger for success, is level-headed and dedicated. I'm not sure anyone has been on the cusp of making big statement as often as Harrison has without quite finding the words. That's okay, he only just turned 19. It all started with that 7-6 in-the-fifth loss to Sergiy Stakhovsky in the second round of the U.S. Open (where Harrison had qualified), and this summer it's been building to critical mass.

Harrison made the fourth round at Indian Wells (l. to Federer), and after qualifying for Wimbledon he had No. 6 seed David Ferrer on the ropes but allowed him to slip away. More recently, he lost back-to-back semis to his countryman Fish in, respectively, Atlanta and Los Angeles. The second of those matches ended 7-6 in the third. Nobody can say he isn't being seasoned—or learning to bounce back from tough losses. He'll start winning more of those close battles soon.

Also in this depatment, watch for Grigor Dimitrov and Richard Berankis. I'd add Bernard Tomic, but he already has his breakout event at Wimbledon.

Players to Watch

These are the players who may not be ready to go the distance in a Masters 1000, but could stun some of their more highly-ranked peers: No. 13 Richard Gasquet, No. 15 Viktor Troicki, No. 21 Alexandr Dolgopolov, No. 42 Xavier Malisse, No. 55 Ernests Gulbis, and No. 90 James Blake.
http://blogs.tennis.com/tennisworld/2011/08/tk.html
Czołem Uśmiechniętej Polsce!
Blue

Re: Betonowe lato 2011 - dywagacje.

Post autor: Blue »

http://www.usopenseries.com/
Oficjalna strona US Open Series.

Klasyfikacja po turniejach w Atlancie i LA:
1 Mardy Fish (USA) - 115
2 Ernests Gulbis (LAT) - 70
3 Ryan Harrison (USA) - 50
4 John Isner (USA) - 45
5 Yen-Hsun Lu (TPE) - 30
Awatar użytkownika
DUN I LOVE
Administrator

Moim zdaniem w tym roku najwięcej przed USO ugra Novak Djoković. Znakomicie czuje się na hard, życiowa forma i relatywny brak konkurencji z młodszych roczników, powinien pozwolić Serbowi na 1 mastersa i wysoki wynik w drugim. Djoko nigdy nie kalkuluje, o czym wielokrotnie wspominał, więc nie sądzę, aby przygotowywał się tylko pod USO, olewając Montreal i Cincy.

Moim zdaniem Federer będzie grał jak zwykle ostatnimi czasy, czyli bardzo nierówno. Spodziewam się lekkiego spadku formy u Nadala, a nieprzewidywalny Murray to chyba największe zagrożenie dla Serba. Książę Mastersów - wiadomo.

Liczę na niezłą grę del Potro i dalszy progres Tomicia, Harrisona i znaczną poprawę gry ze strony Dimitrova.
MTT - tytuły (27)
2021 (4) Sankt Petersburg, Moskwa, IO Tokio, Gstaad, 2020 (2) US Open, Auckland, 2019 (4) Tokio, Halle, Australian Open, Doha, 2017 (1) Cincinnati M1000, 2016 (1) Sankt Petersburg, 2015 (1) Rotterdam, 2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj, 2012 (1) Toronto M1000, 2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose, 2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam, 2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne, 2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (35)
2023 (3) Waszyngton, Indian Wells M1000, Buenos Aires, 2022 (3) Wimbledon, Miami M1000, Australian Open, 2021 (4) San Diego, Wimbledon, Halle, Genewa, 2020 (2) Paryż-Bercy M1000, Acapulco, 2019 (2) Kitzbuhel, Genewa, 2018 (3) Sankt Petersburg, Stuttgart, Marsylia, 2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000, 2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam, 2015 (1) Halle, 2014 (1) Tokio, 2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur, 2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000, 2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia, 2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000, 2008 (1) WTF
Awatar użytkownika
Bizon

Post autor: Bizon »

Cóż, nie śledziłem tenisa ostatnio w ogóle, bo jestem pochłonięty walką o mistrzowską ligę. Ciężko mi jednak przypuszczać by miał US Open Series wygrać ktoś inny jak Djokovic. Jest w takiej formie że pewnie i tutaj powygrywa. Jeżeli nie Novak to ktoś kto będzie dużo grał w amerykańskich turniejach. Mardy, Del Potro?

Wszyscy z ankiety oprócz niedoszłej rakiety nr. 5 na świecie mają według mnie realne szanse na ten tytuł ;)
MTT GOAT, 144 weeks #1, 2010, 2011, 2012 Year-end no. 1
W: LA 08, Dubaj 09, New Heaven 09, Bangkok 09, Pekin 09, Madryt 10, Roland Garros 10, Barcelona 11, Madryt 11, Roland Garros 11, Cincinnati 11, Paryż-Bercy 11, Monte Carlo 12, Tokio 12, Dusseldorf 14
F: Olympic Games 08, Bangkok 08, s'Hertogenbosch 10, Wimbledon 10, LA 10, Memphis 11, Waszyngton 11, Montreal 11, Szanghaj 12, WTF 12, Madryt 14
Awatar użytkownika
DUN I LOVE
Administrator

Bizon pisze: Wszyscy z ankiety oprócz niedoszłej rakiety nr. 5 na świecie mają według mnie realne szanse na ten tytuł ;)
Po ostatniej eksplozji formy w LA, Ernie po raz kolejny podejmie próbę awansu do Top-5. :P
MTT - tytuły (27)

MTT - finały (35)
Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

Post autor: Ranger »

Ja również stawiam na Djokovica. Novak odpoczywa sobie od tenisa odzyskuje utraconą świeżość i energię. Djoko jest 100% profesjonalistą i nie pozwoli, aby jego mistrzowska forma odpłynęła od tak sobie.

Jeżeli jednak nie Djokovic to stawiałbym na Federera lub Murraya. Obaj bardzo dobrze czują się na kortach Montrealu i Cincinnati i myślę, że to oni będą największą przeszkodą dla Djokovica.
W(20): 23': Halle 22': Doha, Bastad, Gijon 21': Cagliari, Lyon, Waszyngton 20': Montpellier 18': Doha, Pekin 17': Szanghaj, Bazylea 16': Queen's Club, Atlanta 14': Pekin 13': Montpellier, Atlanta 12': Kuala Lumpur, Szanghaj, Bazylea
F(29): 23': Pune, Australian Open, 22': Neapol 21': Marsylia, Stuttgart, Eastbourne, Gstaad, Winston-Salem, Metz 20': Adelajda, Australian Open 19': Montpellier 18': Dubaj, Umag 17': Sofia, Barcelona, s-Hertogenbosch', Wimbledon 16': Genewa, s-Hertogenbosch' 13': Barcelona, Madryt, Bercy 12': Dubaj, Estoril, Madryt, Rzym, Nicea 11': Los Angeles

W(14): 22': AO, MC, Madryt, Wimbledon, Cincy, Bercy 21': Toronto, Cincy 19': Montreal 18': MTT Finals 17': USO 15': AO, RG 13': Wimbledon
F(8): 23': Rzym 22': USO, MTT Finals 19: Rzym, Wimbledon, Davis Cup 18': USO 16':
Wimbledon 15':USO
Awatar użytkownika
Mario

Post autor: Mario »

Jeszcze przed startem US Open Series miałem dwóch kandydatów do zwycięstwa, Djokovica i Fisha. Cały czas zostaję przy swoich typach, jednak bardziej przychylam się ku Mardy'emu, ponieważ jeśli dobrze liczę to dwa ćwierćfinały Mastersów powinny mu dać zwycięstwo nawet gdyby Djoko wygrał obydwa turnieje.
MTT bilans finałów (17-26)
W: Queen's Club 13, Monte Carlo 14, Australian Open 15, Nottingham 15, Chennai 16, Rio de Janeiro 17, Wiedeń 17, Acapulco 18, Madryt 18, Queen's Club 21, Cincinnati 21, Indian Wells 21, World Tour Finals 21, s-Hertogenbosch 22, Roland Garros 23, Astana 23, Hong Kong 24
F: Auckland 14, Miami 14, Roland Garros 14, Waszyngton 14, World Tour Finals 14, Rio de Janeiro 15, US Open 15, Estoril 16, Pekin 17, Rio de Janeiro 18, Monte Carlo 18, Rzym 18, Lyon 18, Metz 18, Hamburg 20, Madryt 21, St. Petersburg 21, Adelajda-2 22, Buenos Aires 22, Rio de Janeiro 22, Cincinnati 22, Astana 22, Rio de Janeiro 23, Bastad 23, Rio de Janeiro 24, Dubaj 24
Awatar użytkownika
Lleyton

Post autor: Lleyton »

Novak Djoković zdecydowanie.
MTT.
Tytuły(24):Davis Cup 2010, Monte Carlo 2011, Rzym 2011, Szanghaj 2011, Rotterdam 2012-2013, Brisbane 2015, Montreal 2015, Australian Open 2016, Lyon 2017, Eastbourne 2018, Waszyngton 2018, Genewa 2019, Wiedeń 2020, Dubaj 2021, Genewa 2021, Hamburg 2021, Indian Wells 2022, Barcelona 2022, Laver Cup 2022, Adelajda 2023, Genewa 2023, Kitzbuhel 2023, Doha 2024.
Przegrane Finały(30))Hamburg 2010, Moskwa 2010, Doha 2011, Rotterdam 2011, Sztokholm 2011, Toronto 2012, Winston Salem 2013, Montpellier 2014, Rotterdam 2014, Rzym 2014, Sankt Petersburg 2015, Atlanta 2016, Halle 2017, Basel 2017, Indian Wells 2018, Shenzhen 2018, Sztokholm 2018, Miami 2019, Newport 2019, Doha 2021, Miami 2021, Los Cabos 2021, Cordoba 2022, Doha 2022, Houston 2022, s-Hertogenbosch 2022, Umag 2022, Turyn Finals 2022, Adelajda 2.
Awatar użytkownika
Shinoda

Post autor: Shinoda »

Waham się między Djokoviciem, a Fishem. Fish póki co jest w dobrej formie, jeden udany start w którymkolwiek z Mastersów powinien dać mu ten prestiżowy tytuł. Przynajmniej jeden porządny start musi Mardy zanotować, aby wygrać USO Series. Djoković z kolei na chwilę obecną wydaje się być na korcie nietykalny, choć nie wiadomo jaka jest teraz forma - przez miesiąc może z zawodnika opaść para o czym dobrze wiemy. Dodatkowo nie da się grać cały rok idealnie i wszystko po kolei wygrywać. Być może okaże się, że na amerykańskie lato przyjedzie już nieco inny Serb, aczkolwiek jeden tytuł jak najbardziej dla niego przewiduję. Procentowo daję fifty-fifty, ale zaznaczyłem Fysza bo go lubię. :D
2003 US Open
Art

Post autor: Art »

Klasyfikacja USO Series po Mastersie w Kanadzie:

1 Mardy Fish (USA) - 185
2 Novak Djokovic (SRB) - 100
3 Ernests Gulbis (LAT) - 85
T-4 John Isner (USA), Gael Monfils (FRA), Radek Stepanek (CZE) - 70
7 Janko Tipsarevic (SRB) - 60
8 Ryan Harrison (USA) - 50
9 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (FRA) - 45
Awatar użytkownika
jaccol55

Post autor: jaccol55 »

FISH LEADS DJOKOVIC IN US OPEN SERIES STANDINGS

Obrazek
Mardy Fish increased his lead atop
the US Open Series standings.

American Mardy Fish maintained his place atop the 2011 Olympus US Open Series Bonus Challenge Standings following his run to the final at the Rogers Cup in Montreal, while Serbian Novak Djokovic entered the leaderboard at No. 2 by capturing the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title.

Fish gained 70 points for his runner-up finish in Montreal, increasing his Bonus Challenge points total to 185. The 29-year-old American has reached the final in each of his three summer hard-court appearances. He successfully defended his Atlanta title in the first week of the Series and was a runner-up the following week in Los Angeles (l. to Gulbis).

Djokovic, making his first appearance since winning Wimbledon and ascending to No. 1 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings, earned 100 points with his historic Masters 1000 triumph to leapfrog this summer's other two champions, Ernests Gulbis and Radek Stepanek.

Los Angeles titlist Gulbis, who had entered Montreal in a tie for second along with Washington winner Stepanek and Atlanta finalist John Isner, currently stands in sole possession of third place after garnering 15 points for a Round of 16 showing at the Rogers Cup.

Stepanek and Isner now hold down the No. 4 position in the 2011 Olympus US Open Series Bonus Challenge Standings along with Frenchman Gael Monfils, who followed up his runner-up effort in Washington with a quarter-final finish in Montreal.

The winner of this week's ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament in Cincinnati, the Western & Southern Open, will earn 100 points.
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... dings.aspx
Awatar użytkownika
Shinoda

Post autor: Shinoda »

15 punktów i Fisha to urządza. :) Jak mu nie pójdzie w Cincy, czyli odpadnie przed ćwierćfinałem, to za pewne zagra w Winston-Salem i powinien tam co najmniej półfinał osiągnąć. Także 60/40 na chwilę obecną stawiam na Amerykanina.
2003 US Open
Awatar użytkownika
DUN I LOVE
Administrator

Koniec. Mardy Fish Zwycięzcą US Open Series 2011. Dzisiejszy sukces nad Nadalem przypieczętował to wspaniałe lato w jego wykonaniu.

E:
Ranking po Cincy:
1 Mardy Fish (USA) 230
2 Novak Djokovic (SRB) 170
3 Andy Murray (GBR) 100
4 Gael Monfils (FRA) 95
T-5 Ernests Gulbis (LAT) 85
T-5 Radek Stepanek (CZE) 85

Zwycięzca Winston - Salem otrzyma 70 punktów.
MTT - tytuły (27)

MTT - finały (35)
Zablokowany