Garbine Muguruza

Profile tenisistek.
Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

Re: Garbine Muguruza

Post autor: Damian »

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

MTT (Singiel) - Tytuły (34) / Finały (20)
Spoiler:
MTT (DEBEL) - Tytuły (7) / Finały (7)
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Post autor: Lucas »

Garbine Muguruza: Second round Wimbledon 2016

Garbine Muguruza speaks to the media after her 6-3, 6-2 defeat by Jana Cepelova
Spoiler:
http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/art ... round.html
“I doubt about myself, I think the doubts are good in life. The people who don’t have doubts I think only two things: arrogance or not intelligence.”- Rafa Nadal

"There are other tournaments in which I would like to win. However, in the end, trophies are just pieces of metal. The main thing that I took from tennis is love. She will remain with me forever, and I am sincerely grateful for this “ - David Ferrer
Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

“I doubt about myself, I think the doubts are good in life. The people who don’t have doubts I think only two things: arrogance or not intelligence.”- Rafa Nadal

"There are other tournaments in which I would like to win. However, in the end, trophies are just pieces of metal. The main thing that I took from tennis is love. She will remain with me forever, and I am sincerely grateful for this “ - David Ferrer
Awatar użytkownika
Del Fed

Post autor: Del Fed »

Garbine Muguruza: 'I have more confidence thanks to Conchita Martinez'
Garbine Muguruza is coached by the Fed Cup captain Conchita Martinez at Wimbledon, as her main coach Sam Sumyk is at home due to family issues. After beating Magdalena Rybarikova 6/1 6/1, the Spaniard spoke about her 45-year-old compatriot. 'I think she’s helping me to deal with the stress of the tournament, because it’s a long tournament.

I’ve been here a while already. So she just knows how to prepare, how to train, what to do. Not that I’m doing something different, honestly. But to have her by my side gives me also this little confidence on having someone that has won before.' Sumyk is not at Wimbledon, but he is still working to make Muguruza get as ready as possible for every match: 'Conchita and Sam are really working together.

They are in contact. Before I do something, they both decided. So that magic is still happening. I think I’m here because I’ve been working not only the last few days, but longer time, getting ready for this kind of moment.

I think a lot of things are clicking also with her and the team this week, so it’s very nice.' Muguruza is the first Spaniard to reach two Wimbledon finals since Arantxa Sanchez Vicario in 1990s. 'All the names that I read on the honours board, I know all of them.

For the last years, you see a lot of Williams surname', she said. 'So I look forward to putting a Spanish name back there
http://www.tennisworldusa.org/news/news ... martinez-/
Rafael Nadal, to zło, zgoda?

PS. Nie ma zgody na brak zgody.
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

#4) Wimbledon 2017

Obrazek

R128: Jekatierina Aleksandrowa 62 64
R64: Yanina Wickmayer 62 64
R 32: Sorana Cîrstea 62 62
R16: Angelique Kerber 46 64 64
QF: Swietłana Kuzniecowa 63 64
SF: Magdaléna Rybáriková 61 61
F: Venus Williams 75 60

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Inspired Muguruza crowned ladies' champion
Spoiler:
http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/art ... mpion.html

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Damian
Kontakt:

MTT - OSIĄGNIĘCIA:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Awatar użytkownika
Del Fed

Conchita Martinez will not extend coaching role with Garbine Muguruza
Spoiler:
http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2017/07/ ... uza/67744/

Awatar użytkownika
Del Fed

Muguruza was as calm as she was strong in racing to Wimbledon title
Spoiler:
http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2017/07/ ... nal/67735/

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

#5) Cincinnati 2017

Obrazek

1st BYE
2nd Beatriz Haddad Maia 6-2, 6-0
3rd (16) Madison Keys 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (7-3)
Quarterfinals (8) Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-2, 5-7, 7-5
Semifinals (1) Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 6-2
Final (2) Simona Halep 6-1, 6-0
Ostatnio zmieniony 21 sie 2017, 13:51 przez Lucas, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz.

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Champions Corner: Muguruza feels victory vibe
Spoiler:
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/champions ... ctory-vibe

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Garbiñe Muguruza Interview Saturday, August 26, 2017
Spoiler:
http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interv ... tml?chip=9

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Stare, ale chyba warto posłuchać

ODPOWIEDZ