Temat deblowy

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Jacuszyn

Re: Temat deblowy

Post autor: Jacuszyn »

Daniel Nestor w sezonie 2013 będzie występował w parze z Maheshem Bhupathim.
MTT:
Singles W(18): Kuala Lumpur 09, Memphis 10, Eastbourne 10, World Tour Finals 10, Cincinnati 12, Auckland 14, Sydney 16, Quito 17, Buenos Aires 17, Halle 17, Umag 17, Auckland 18, Eastbourne 19, Geneva 22, Auckland 23, Washington 23, Paris 23, Miami 24
Singles F(15): Metz 09, Basel 09, Johannesburg 10, Stuttgart 10, Toronto 10, Valencia 10, San Jose 11, Buenos Aires 16, Miami 17, Tokyo 17, IO Tokyo 20, Tokyo 23, Montpellier 24, Buenos Aires 24, Monte Carlo 24
Doubles W (5): Roland Garros 11, US Open 11, Monte Carlo 23, Toronto 23, World Tour Finals 23
Awatar użytkownika
jaccol55

Post autor: jaccol55 »

Jacuszyn pisze:Daniel Nestor w sezonie 2013 będzie występował w parze z Maheshem Bhupathim.
Robpal już nieco rozwinął te meandry deblowe w wątku turniejowym:
robpal pisze:
Mario pisze:Zimonjic turniejem w Paryżu kończy współpracę z Llodrą, więc pewnie szuka nowego (w tym przypadku starego) partnera (do debla oczywiście). :P
W przyszłym sezonie gra z Lindstedtem. Mirny z Tecau, Nestor z Bhupatim.
http://mtenis.com.pl/viewtopic.php?f=16 ... =40#p53557
Awatar użytkownika
Sempere

Post autor: Sempere »

Bryans & Mirnyi/Nestor Double Talk

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21pShCnV ... ature=plcp[/youtube]
"Kto jest dobry? Kto zły? Nie ma ludzi dobrych i złych, są tylko złe albo dobre uczynki. I ludzie, którzy miotają się między nimi." Éric-Emmanuel Schmitt
Awatar użytkownika
DUN I LOVE
Administrator

Post autor: DUN I LOVE »

BEST OF 2012
Top 5 Doubles Achievements Of 2012
Top Achievements

Obrazek
Mark Knowles became the first player in his 40s to win a title since 2006.

Today, ATPWorldTour.com counts down the Top 5 doubles achievements of 2012. In some instances, the accomplishments are based solely on performances this year, whereas others reflect a body of work over several seasons that culminated in a significant milestone this season. Be sure to join the discussion about our list by leaving your feedback in the Facebook commenting tool at the bottom of the page. Let the debate begin!

5. Age Is Simply A Number
Mark Knowles retired at the US Open after a highly successful career that included three men’s doubles majors, a Wimbledon mixed doubles title and two year-end World No. 1 finishes. But before beginning the next chapter of his life as a full-time dad and humanitarian, Knowles achieved another notable feat.

Playing his first ATP World Tour tournament of the season in San Jose, Knowles partnered good friend Xavier Malisse. The two went on to lift their second team trophy at the SAP Open, making the 40-year-old Bahamian the first male in his 40s to win an ATP World Tour doubles title since 2006, when 47-year-old John McEnroe coincidentally won the same event with Jonas Bjorkman.

“To be in a sentence with John McEnroe is pretty cool," said Knowles. “I’ll take that. I didn’t realise that. To win a title at 40 years old is far beyond anything I could have dreamed of. When you first turn pro, you never really dream of playing 20-plus years on tour. I’ve been fortunate enough to stay fairly healthy and have had some great partners who have helped me win a lot of titles over the years.”

Daniel Nestor, who shares the same birthday as Knowles and turned 40 on 4 September, later joined his former long-time partner in exclusive company when he reunited with Nenad Zimonjic to win the Swiss Indoors Basel in October. With the victory, Nestor also became the fourth player since 1973 to win 80 tour-level titles.

4. London Calling For Spanish Duo

Obrazek
For Marcel Granollers and Marc Lopez, securing one of eight slots to the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals was an impressive accomplishment, following a run of strong results throughout the season that saw the pair capture its first ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title in Rome, reach the US Open semi-finals and finish runner-up at the Rogers Cup in Toronto.

Entering the season finale at The O2, Granollers and Lopez were not the favourites, with a plethora of experienced doubles teams eyeing the crown jewel of the ATP World Tour. Utilising a modern style of play, with one player forward and one player on the baseline, the two notched wins against Bob Bryan/Mike Bryan, Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi/Jean-Julien Rojer and Jonathan Marray/Frederik Nielsen to advance to the title match.

In the final, Granollers and Lopez found themselves facing another classic serve and volley team, Mahesh Bhupathi and Rohan Bopanna. It was a rollercoaster affair, but in the end, Granollers and Lopez ran away in the deciding match tie-break to become just the second Spanish team to win the season-ending championships, joining 1975 titlists Juan Gisbert Sr. and Manuel Orantes.

“We finished here winning the title, so it's incredible for us,” said Granollers. “We try to play as best as we can always. I think we have a very good relationship. So, I think, that's one of the keys of our success… To win here with him is very special. Thanks to the ATP for a great tournament and to Barclays for supporting our sport.”

3. Double Dose Of 600

Obrazek
They may not have played together in 2012, but Leander Paes and Max Mirnyi both showed they are worthy competitors in reaching an impressive landmark: 600 doubles match wins.

After completing a career Grand Slam by winning the Australian Open with Radek Stepanek, Paes continued with his bucket list at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, teaming up with Stepanek to attain the milestone through their first-round victory over David Ferrer and Albert Ramos.

“For me at this stage, I’m playing for the history books and setting new records, so for me to get my 600th win is really special,” Paes said. “I’ve got to really thank my whole team over the past 20 years, they’ve made such a difference with me.”

Mirnyi, who successfully defended his Roland Garros title with Daniel Nestor, became the 18th player to join the club when he and his Canadian partner beat Tomas Berdych and Nenad Zimonjic in the second round of the Shanghai Rolex Masters.

“It was a very close match,” said Mirnyi. “We found ourselves at sudden death deuce on three or four occasions. The second set tie-break could have gone either way, so to get my 600th match win in Shanghai, after months of getting closer, is very exciting.”

2. Marray/Nielsen Make Wimbledon History

Obrazek

Nielsen/Marray“Do You Believe In Magic?”

1. A 1965 hit performed by Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees The Lovin’ Spoonful.
2. A phrase to describe the improbable run made by Jonathan Marray and Frederik Nielsen to the 2012 Wimbledon Gentlemen’s doubles title.

Prior to joining forces at the All England Club this year, Jonathan Marray and Frederik Nielsen had never played a tour-level tournament together. The two required a wild card to gain entry, but they clicked like a match made in heaven to write one of the most surprising stories of the season.

Marray and Nielsen would go on to defeat three seeded teams en route to the final, upsetting No. 9 seeds Marcel Granollers and Marc Lopez in the first round and eighth seeds Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi and Jean-Julien Rojer in a tight third-round encounter, before stunning reigning top-seeded champions Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan in the semi-finals.

The last team standing in their way was fifth-seeded Robert Lindstedt and Horia Tecau. The Swede and Romanian were contesting their third straight championship match at SW19, but were seeking to get past the final hurdle for the first time. It had all the makings of an intriguing match-up and it more than delivered.

The momentum swung back and forth and it was fitting the outcome would be determined in the first five-set final since 1998. Having lost the fourth set in a tie-break, Marray and Nielsen dug deep to push ahead in the decider, capping off their history-making efforts by becoming the first men’s wild card pair in tournament history to hoist the trophy.

Marray, who had lived on the fringes of the ATP World Tour for many years, said, “Every kind of sportsperson has injuries I'm sure at a time in their career. When you're not really doing so well, those moments you kind of second guess yourself whether you want to carry on or not. But I felt like I had a bit of unfinished business and things like that, so I'm more than happy to have made the decision to carry on.”

1. Triple Crown For The Bryans

Obrazek
In a year that saw a number of players realise incredible personal milestones, Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan furthered their case as the greatest men’s doubles team with a trio of accomplishments.

The Bryans had to overcome disappointment on numerous occasions the first half of the season. They fell in the Australian Open and Roland Garros finals, were unable to win their first title at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells and were sent packing in a shocking defeat at Wimbledon.

Their top priority of the year was the London 2012 Olympics. Returning to the All England Club three weeks after their semi-final loss, the American twins channeled their motivation and desire to win the one title missing from the resume, defeating Michael Llodra and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the final to become Olympic champions. With the win, they joined Todd Woodbridge and Mark Woodforde as the only teams to own a career Golden Slam.

“To play on Centre Court at Wimbledon and win the gold medal is a dream come true,” said Mike. “We could stop tomorrow and we got a big smile on our face for the rest of our lives.”

The Camarillo, Calif. natives continued chasing the record books at the US Open. Seeded second, the two avenged their Melbourne defeat to Leander Paes and Radek Stepanek by prevailing in the final. With the triumph, the Bryans broke the Open Era record for the most Grand Slam team titles, passing Woodbridge and Woodforde and tying John Newcombe and Tony Roche for the all-time record with 12.

“We weren't thinking too much about revenge today,” Bob said. “We were just thinking about playing a good match and executing the scouting report our coach gave us and winning our home slam in front of all these fans that were pumping us up the whole day.”

The third achievement came at the China Open in Beijing. In winning the title, Mike surpassed Woodbridge for the most tour-level doubles title in ATP World Tour history with his 84th crown (he won titles with Mahesh Bhupathi and Mark Knowles in addition to his 82 with Bob).
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... -2012.aspx
MTT - tytuły (27)
2021 (4) Sankt Petersburg, Moskwa, IO Tokio, Gstaad, 2020 (2) US Open, Auckland, 2019 (4) Tokio, Halle, Australian Open, Doha, 2017 (1) Cincinnati M1000, 2016 (1) Sankt Petersburg, 2015 (1) Rotterdam, 2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj, 2012 (1) Toronto M1000, 2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose, 2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam, 2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne, 2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (35)
2023 (3) Waszyngton, Indian Wells M1000, Buenos Aires, 2022 (3) Wimbledon, Miami M1000, Australian Open, 2021 (4) San Diego, Wimbledon, Halle, Genewa, 2020 (2) Paryż-Bercy M1000, Acapulco, 2019 (2) Kitzbuhel, Genewa, 2018 (3) Sankt Petersburg, Stuttgart, Marsylia, 2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000, 2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam, 2015 (1) Halle, 2014 (1) Tokio, 2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur, 2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000, 2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia, 2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000, 2008 (1) WTF
jonathan

Post autor: jonathan »

John McEnroe urges tennis bosses to axe doubles

The American legend, 54, is being serious, saying: "Most doubles players, I hate to say, are the slow guys who were not quick enough to play singles."

Ex-world number one John McEnroe believes doubles should be axed.

The 54-year-old American won more doubles titles at grand slams than he did singles, but with the world's greatest players no longer taking part in both forms, he believes the discipline has become devalued.

"Why we are even playing doubles at this point is a mystery to me," McEnroe told the Daily Telegraph.

"I love doubles but I don't even recognise what this is.

"If there was a volleying contest from the service line, most of these guys couldn't... They play an inch from the net.

"It is like wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

"If you cut out doubles and gave that money to singles players ranked between 200 and 1,000, maybe that would do something for the game.

"Then some other guy who never really had the chance to play ends up becoming number 100 in the world instead of quitting when he's number 400.

"Most doubles players, I hate to say, are the slow guys who were not quick enough to play singles."
Niestety, ale muszę przyznać rację McEnroe. Debel to dzisiaj nudna konkurencja. Nie ma tu co oglądać, bo nie przyciągają nazwiska, tylko rywalizują po prostu słabsi zawodnicy, którzy nie zrobili kariery w singlu i myślą, że może w grze podwójnej uda im się coś zdobyć, albo brzydko mówiąc tenisowi emeryci (patrząc na to, co wyprawiał Zimonjić w finale Pucharu Davisa, to określenie świetnie do niego pasuje). Serwis, return, wolej, a potem punkt dla jednej albo drugiej pary. O zwycięstwie decyduje szczęście. Jeden punkt w jedną albo w drugą stronę. Czasem usiłuję zrozumieć tzw. "zwolenników debli", ale wydaje mi się, że już prędzej przekonam się do WTA. Wystarczy też spojrzeć na główne nagrody w turniejach singlowych i deblowych. Proporcje odpowiadają zainteresowaniu. Zresztą po co jakiś czas temu zmieniono zasady w grze podwójnej? Ano po to, aby mecze kończyły się maksimum po półtorej godziny, żeby można zaplanować poważne pojedynki singlowe. Tych debli w Londynie (na World Tour Finals), na których niby są pełne trybuny, nikt by nie oglądał, gdyby nie odbywały się przed singlami. Wracając do nowych zasad wprowadzonych do debla, to dla mnie są one zupełnie antytenisowe, bo gra na przewagi to kwintesencja tenisa. Odnośnie najlepszych singlistów, ci bawią się w debla tylko od czasu do czasu - jeśli już, to i tak z myślą o singlu (żeby np. nabrać ogrania po jakiejś dłuższej przerwie albo przyzwyczaić się do nawierzchni). Zresztą niech o poziomie tej konkurencji świadczy, że często wystarczy, że zbierze się duet dwóch lepszych singlistów i pokonuje on czołowe deble. Przecież Federer z marszu zdobył złoty medal olimpijski w deblu. On prawie w ogóle nie występuje w deblu, a w Pekinie ugadał się z Wawrinką, który też nie przepada za tą formułą, i razem sięgnęli po złoto np. kosztem Bryan'ów. Jak dla mnie deble są ciekawe właśnie tylko na Igrzyskach i w Pucharze Davisa, ale dlatego, że gra się dla własnego kraju i występują tam również singliści. A tak, to trzeba powiedzieć, że ta konkurencja w porównaniu z czasami, w których McEnroe był liderem zarówno deblowego, jak i singlowego rankingu, wyraźnie straciła na prestiżu. Ale jeszcze bardziej kuriozalne w Szlemach są miksty. Je zdecydowanie należałoby zlikwidować i rozdać pieniądze przeznaczone na tę konkurencję dla singlistów spoza pierwszej setki.
Awatar użytkownika
DUN I LOVE
Administrator

Trochę o "transferach" 2014:

- Fleming ponownie zagra z Hutchinsem;
- Daniel Nestor i Nenad Zimonjić wznawiają dwój duet - po raz pierwszy od turnieju w Bazylei w 2012 roku;
- Rohan Bopanna i Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi ponownie w duecie - "Indo-Pak Express" pojawi się na korcie po raz pierwszy od listopada 2011;
- Jean-Julien Rojer i Horia Tecau;
- Robert Lindstedt i Jurgen Melzer;
- Julian Knowle i Vasek Pospisil;
- Julien Benneteau i Edouard Roger-Vasselin;

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... -2014.aspx
MTT - tytuły (27)
2021 (4) Sankt Petersburg, Moskwa, IO Tokio, Gstaad, 2020 (2) US Open, Auckland, 2019 (4) Tokio, Halle, Australian Open, Doha, 2017 (1) Cincinnati M1000, 2016 (1) Sankt Petersburg, 2015 (1) Rotterdam, 2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj, 2012 (1) Toronto M1000, 2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose, 2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam, 2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne, 2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (35)
2023 (3) Waszyngton, Indian Wells M1000, Buenos Aires, 2022 (3) Wimbledon, Miami M1000, Australian Open, 2021 (4) San Diego, Wimbledon, Halle, Genewa, 2020 (2) Paryż-Bercy M1000, Acapulco, 2019 (2) Kitzbuhel, Genewa, 2018 (3) Sankt Petersburg, Stuttgart, Marsylia, 2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000, 2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam, 2015 (1) Halle, 2014 (1) Tokio, 2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur, 2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000, 2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia, 2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000, 2008 (1) WTF
Awatar użytkownika
Mateuszz91

Post autor: Mateuszz91 »

Co ciekawe Fyrstenberg zainauguruje sezon z Nestorem w Brisbane... Dwóch doświadczonych , leworęcznych tenisistów , może być ciekawie.
MTT Singiel (Rank ) :
W: Queens '09 '14 '19 , Rotterdam’19 , Paryż '15 , Sankt Petersburg '15 , Monachium '14 ,
F: Pekin '15 , Rio de Janeiro '14 , Dubaj '14
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Post autor: Lucas »

ATP WORLD TOUR SEASON REVIEW
Bryans’ 100th Title, Zimonjic 600th Win Lead Doubles Storylines In 2014
Best Of 2014

Obrazek
Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan won their fourth Barclays ATP World Tour Finals crown.
Spoiler:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... eview.aspx
“I doubt about myself, I think the doubts are good in life. The people who don’t have doubts I think only two things: arrogance or not intelligence.”- Rafa Nadal

"There are other tournaments in which I would like to win. However, in the end, trophies are just pieces of metal. The main thing that I took from tennis is love. She will remain with me forever, and I am sincerely grateful for this “ - David Ferrer
Federasta20

Re: ATP - rozważania ogólne

Post autor: Federasta20 »

Awatar użytkownika
DUN I LOVE
Administrator

Sock z Pospisilem znowu ograli Byranów - po Wimbledonie czas na IW. Może być znakomita para w przyszłości.
MTT - tytuły (27)

MTT - finały (35)
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Doubles Q1 Review: Are Bryan Bros. Back On Track?
Obrazek
Spoiler:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... eview.aspx
“I doubt about myself, I think the doubts are good in life. The people who don’t have doubts I think only two things: arrogance or not intelligence.”- Rafa Nadal

"There are other tournaments in which I would like to win. However, in the end, trophies are just pieces of metal. The main thing that I took from tennis is love. She will remain with me forever, and I am sincerely grateful for this “ - David Ferrer
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Mam takie pytanie. Pary deblowe często zmieniają konfiguracje (poza Brayanami), więc jak się ustala rozstawienie deblistów na dany turniej? Bierze się punkty tego który jest wyżej czy jak ? Taka drobnostka, ale mnie ostatnio nurtowała

Joao

Post autor: Joao »

Lucas pisze:Mam takie pytanie. Pary deblowe często zmieniają konfiguracje (poza Brayanami), więc jak się ustala rozstawienie deblistów na dany turniej? Bierze się punkty tego który jest wyżej czy jak ? Taka drobnostka, ale mnie ostatnio nurtowała
Sumuje się indywidualny ranking każdego z deblistów (np. 10+15=25). Im niższy łączny ranking, tym wyższe rozstawienie.
Awatar użytkownika
robpal

Post autor: robpal »

Przy czym u jednego tenisisty w parze można użyć rankingu singlowego.
MTT career highlights (26-17):
2021: Delray Beach (F);
2020: Antwerpia (W), Cincinnati (W), Dubaj (F), Montpellier (F);
2019: Bazylea (W), Sztokholm (W), Szanghaj (W), Metz (W), Winston-Salem (F), Stuttgart (W), Madryt (W), Monachium (F), Barcelona (F), Houston (W), Acapulco (W), Buenos Aires (F);
2018: Paryż (F), Bazylea (F), Metz (W), Toronto (W), Estoril (F), Miami (W), Australian Open (F);
2017: WTF (W), Sztokholm (W), Hamburg (W), Stuttgart (W), Acapulco (W);
2016: WTF (F), Bazylea (F), Cincinnati (W), Roland Garros (F), Marsylia (W), Doha (W);
2015: WTF (W), Bazylea (W), Winston-Salem (W), Hamburg (W), Wimbledon (F), Stuttgart (W), Monte Carlo (F), Indian Wells (F);
2014: Halle (F)
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Best Of 2015: Doubles Review
Spoiler:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/bes ... les-review

Awatar użytkownika
DUN I LOVE
Administrator

Jamie został nowym liderem rankingu deblistów. :faja:

Obrazek
MTT - tytuły (27)

MTT - finały (35)
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Dominant Murray/Soares Notch US Open Doubles Title
Spoiler:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/mur ... bles-title

Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Sania and Bopanna hit back at 'toxic person' Leander Paes on Twitter
Spoiler:
https://sportscafe.in/articles/tennis/2 ... rolltennis

Awatar użytkownika
Mario

Post autor: Mario »

To jest chyba odpowiedni temat na takie obserwacje...

Sock moim zdaniem jest na tę chwilę najlepszym deblistą na świecie.
MTT bilans finałów (17-26)
W: Queen's Club 13, Monte Carlo 14, Australian Open 15, Nottingham 15, Chennai 16, Rio de Janeiro 17, Wiedeń 17, Acapulco 18, Madryt 18, Queen's Club 21, Cincinnati 21, Indian Wells 21, World Tour Finals 21, s-Hertogenbosch 22, Roland Garros 23, Astana 23, Hong Kong 24
F: Auckland 14, Miami 14, Roland Garros 14, Waszyngton 14, World Tour Finals 14, Rio de Janeiro 15, US Open 15, Estoril 16, Pekin 17, Rio de Janeiro 18, Monte Carlo 18, Rzym 18, Lyon 18, Metz 18, Hamburg 20, Madryt 21, St. Petersburg 21, Adelajda-2 22, Buenos Aires 22, Rio de Janeiro 22, Cincinnati 22, Astana 22, Rio de Janeiro 23, Bastad 23, Rio de Janeiro 24, Dubaj 24
Awatar użytkownika
Barty
Administrator

Post autor: Barty »

Po Us Open - na to wyglada.

Gdzies juz kiedys wspominalem, ze mam nadzieje, iz Jacek sie nie przerzuci kiedys w 100% na debla, jak zacznie tam osiagac regularne sukcesy.
Tytuły (27):
2023: Wiedeń 2022: Miami, Astana, Bazylea, WTF Turyn 2021: Monte Carlo, Madryt, Winston-Salem 2019: Newport, US Open, 2018: Brisbane, Quito, Indian Wells, Monte Carlo, Monachium, Roland Garros, 2017: Auckland, Waszyngton, Shenzen, 2015: Doha, Sydney, Houston, Roland Garros, 2013: US Open, 2012: Nicea, 2011: Los Angeles, WTF Londyn, Wcześniej: Za słaba era, żeby coś wpisywać.
Finały (36):
2024: Brisbane, Cordoba, Estoril 2023: Auckland, Rotterdam, Dubaj, Barcelona 2022: Rotterdam, Monte Carlo, Monachium, Rzym, Newport, Hamburg, Gijon 2021: Monachium, Rzym, 2020: Rzym, Antwerpia, 2019: Rotterdam, Rzym, Roland Garros, 2018: Halle, 2017: Stuttgart, 2016: Tokio, Shanghai, Bazylea, 2015: Wiedeń, WTF Londyn, 2014: Doha, 2013: Cincinnati, 2012: Monte Carlo, Roland Garros, Sztokholm, 2011: Marsylia, Monte Carlo, Wimbledon, US Open, Wcześniej: Za słaba era, żeby coś wpisywać.
ODPOWIEDZ