2008 Amelia Island, Doha, Australian Open
2007 San Diego
2006 Linz, Zurich, US Open, San Diego, Indian Wells
2005 Doha, Tokio
2004 WTA Tour Championships, Tokio, Seul, Wimbledon, Birmingham
2003 Quebec, Tokio

Finały singlowe (22)

2013 Roland Garros, Madryt, Miami
2012 WTA Tour Chamipnships, Pekin, IO Londyn, Miami, Indian Wells, Australian Open
2011 Wimbledon, Miami
2010 Cincinnati, Stanford, Birmingham
2009 Toronto
2007 WTA Tour Championships, Birmingham, Australian Open
2006 Miami, Dubaj
2005 Miami
2004 Zurich

Tytuły deblowe (3)

2004 Birmingham (w/Kirilenko)
2003 Luksemburg, Tokio (oba w/Tanasugarn)

Finały deblowe (1)

2004 Memphis (w/Zwonariowa)
Awatar użytkownika
Jacques D.

Re: Marija Szarapowa

Post autor: Jacques D. »

Najwyższy ranking w karierze (singiel) : 1

Najwyższy ranking w karierze (debel) : 41
Awatar użytkownika
Jacques D.

Sprzęt

Rakieta: Head YOUTEK Graphene Instinct MP

Obrazek

Ubiór: Nike
Awatar użytkownika
Jacques D.

Maria Szarapowa to jedna z najwybitniejszych tenisistek współczesnych i zarazem jedna z grających legend dyscypliny. Urodzona w syberjskim Niaganiu zawodniczka to jedna z zaledwie dziesięciu zdobywczyń Karierowego Wielkiego Szlema w całej historii tej dyscypliny. Rosjanka do perfekcji opanowała agresywną grę z głębi kortu: potrafi posyłać uderzenia wygrywające z pozycji teoretycznie defensywnych, każda choćby nieco tylko krótsza piłka jest dla niej okazją do przejęcia inicjatywy, bądź bezpośredniego skończenia akcji. Zagrania Szarapowej są najczęściej płaskie (choć z biegiem czasu nauczyła się również korzystać z rotacji awansującej), głębokie bądź bardzo kątowe. Siła, dokładność i szybkość uderzeń Marii sprawiają, że tylko najdoskonalsze przeciwniczki umieją wykorzystać słabości jej technicznego warsztatu: przede wszystkim braki w klasycznej technice wolejowej i wystrzeganie się rotacji wstecznej. Drive volley Marii z kolei należy do najbardziej charakterystycznych i skutecznych uderzeń we współczesnym tenisie.
Szarapowa to nie tylko gwiazda sportu, ale również modelka i osobowość medialna. Ze względu na ponadprzeciętną urodę osoba Marii posiada potężny potencjał marketingowy: Rosjanka jest bohaterką wielu kampanii reklamowych i sesji zdjęciowych, a jej podpisany w 2010 roku kontrakt z Nike, opiewający na kwotę 70 milionów dolarów, jest najbardziej lukratywną umową podpisaną przez jakąkolwiek sportsmenkę w historii.
Awatar użytkownika
Saboteur

Post autor: Saboteur »

Jacques D. pisze:Sprzęt

Herezje... :/
Tytuły (4): 2023: Doha; 2017: Chennai, Queens Club; 2012: Memphis
Finały (6): 2017: Newport, Montreal; 2014: Abu Dhabi, Metz; 2013: Pekin, Atlanta

twitter.com/saboteur_cod
Awatar użytkownika
Jacques D.

Martinek pisze:
Jacques D. pisze:Sprzęt

Herezje... :/
W przeciwieństwie do innych rubryk, o tej nie mam bladego pojęcia - spisuję co mi tennis warehouse powiedziało. :P Jak wiesz coś więcej, to się nie krępuj, bylebyś miał kompetentne i sprawdzone źródła.
Awatar użytkownika
Saboteur

Odp: Maria Szarapowa

Post autor: Saboteur »

Jeżeli chodzi o to czym gra "pro" to nigdy nie ma sprawdzonego źródła, chyba że sam zawodnik zdradzi czym gra naprawdę. Oczywiście graniczy to z cudem, wiadomo kontrakty etc. W przypadku Szarapy będzie to coś na podstawie Radicala Pro, oczywiście zmodyfikowanego.
Tytuły (4): 2023: Doha; 2017: Chennai, Queens Club; 2012: Memphis
Finały (6): 2017: Newport, Montreal; 2014: Abu Dhabi, Metz; 2013: Pekin, Atlanta

twitter.com/saboteur_cod
Advantage

Re: Maria Szarapowa

Post autor: Advantage »

Advantage

Advantage

Advantage

Advantage

Advantage

Advantage

Advantage

Advantage

Maria Szarapowa: Jimmy Connors => Sven Groeneveld (pierwsza legenda tenisa najęta przez obecną gwiazdę, tj. Connors przez Szarapową, została zwolniona dość szybko. Groeneveld to uznany trener, z przewagą udanych kooperacji nad nieudanymi).
http://www.tenislove.pl/2014/01/01/wyka ... onie-2014/
Advantage

Awatar użytkownika
Jacuszyn

Post autor: Jacuszyn »

MARIA SHARAPOVA’S LEGACY ON THE LINE
Spoiler:
http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentar ... egacy-sake
MTT:
Singles W(17): Kuala Lumpur 09, Memphis 10, Eastbourne 10, World Tour Finals 10, Cincinnati 12, Auckland 14, Sydney 16, Quito 17, Buenos Aires 17, Halle 17, Umag 17, Auckland 18, Eastbourne 19, Geneva 22, Auckland 23, Washington 23, Paris 23
Singles F(14): Metz 09, Basel 09, Johannesburg 10, Stuttgart 10, Toronto 10, Valencia 10, San Jose 11, Buenos Aires 16, Miami 17, Tokyo 17, IO Tokyo 20, Tokyo 23, Montpellier 24, Buenos Aires 24
Doubles W (5): Roland Garros 11, US Open 11, Monte Carlo 23, Toronto 23, World Tour Finals 23
Advantage

Impatient Sharapova realistic on grand slam return

Obrazek

Maria Sharapova happily admits that patience is not her strongest trait but the Russian will temper her expectations as she begins her Australian Open title campaign.

The 26-year-old missed the last few months of the 2013 season, including the U.S. Open, with an injury to her right shoulder, the same shoulder that required surgery in 2008.

She made an impressive return to the WTA Tour last week by reaching the semi-finals in Brisbane before losing to world number one Serena Williams.

After another lengthy absence, Sharapova knows better than to expect to hit top form immediately.

"You obviously have to lower your expectations a little bit and be a bit realistic about maybe the first few matches," she said at Melbourne Park on Saturday.

"You have to grind, work through them, hope to get better as the tournament goes on."

The Australian Open champion in 2008, Sharapova begins her campaign this year against American Bethanie Mattek-Sands, an opponent who has given her trouble in the past.

Sharapova said she had spent so much time consulting doctors about her troublesome shoulder in recent years that she was contemplating a new career once she is done with tennis.

"I know about everything," she said, laughing. "I know a lot more than I ever thought that I would about a shoulder.

"But that's part of the game. Everyone has injuries. Everyone's body is different. They use their joints and muscles in very different ways because of the way they play. Everyone gets used up in different ways, I guess."

Dealing with the shoulder means Sharapova takes anti-inflammatories on occasion, but the four-times grand slam champion said the injury was far less serious than the initial problem in 2008.

"It was not as hard (to cope with) as the one I had a few years back," she said. "That was pretty tough, considering I had surgery.

"This is far from being that serious. This was a matter of time, which in tennis it's not great when you come to a doctor's office and they say, 'time, time, just wait, wait'.

"We don't have much patience because we always have a schedule set, tournaments to play.

"That's tough to accept because you don't quite know when the inflammation is going to go down, when you're going to be able to play overhead shots, things like that."

"I started getting back on the court, getting myself in tennis shape, playing matches, testing out the shoulder in that kind of environment.

"I'm happy to be back playing a grand slam. I missed the last one at the end of last year so I'm happy to get myself back in form and really start well here."
http://au.eurosport.com/tennis/australi ... tory.shtml
ODPOWIEDZ