US Open 2014

Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Re: US Open 2014

Post autor: Lucas »

Przerwane rządy triumwiratu i pierwszy Szlem Cilicia - podsumowanie US Open mężczyzn

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/46691 ... pen-mezczy
“I doubt about myself, I think the doubts are good in life. The people who don’t have doubts I think only two things: arrogance or not intelligence.”- Rafa Nadal

"There are other tournaments in which I would like to win. However, in the end, trophies are just pieces of metal. The main thing that I took from tennis is love. She will remain with me forever, and I am sincerely grateful for this “ - David Ferrer
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

“I doubt about myself, I think the doubts are good in life. The people who don’t have doubts I think only two things: arrogance or not intelligence.”- Rafa Nadal

"There are other tournaments in which I would like to win. However, in the end, trophies are just pieces of metal. The main thing that I took from tennis is love. She will remain with me forever, and I am sincerely grateful for this “ - David Ferrer
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Awatar użytkownika
Jacques D.

Post autor: Jacques D. »

WYNIKI FINAŁÓW:

ObrazekObrazek

[14] Marin Cilić (CRO) d. [10] Kei Nishikori (JPN) 6-3 6-3 6-3
[1] Bob Bryan (USA)/Mike Bryan (USA) d. [11] Marcel Granollers (ESP)/Marc Lopez (ESP) 6-3 6-4
Omar Jasika (AUS) d. [5] Quentin Halys (FRA) 2-6 7-5 6-1
Zablokowany