Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Re: Monte Carlo 2015

Post autor: Lucas »

How Djokovic Beat Nadal In Monte-Carlo SFs

Obrazek
Spoiler:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... Nadal.aspx
“I doubt about myself, I think the doubts are good in life. The people who don’t have doubts I think only two things: arrogance or not intelligence.”- Rafa Nadal

"There are other tournaments in which I would like to win. However, in the end, trophies are just pieces of metal. The main thing that I took from tennis is love. She will remain with me forever, and I am sincerely grateful for this “ - David Ferrer
Awatar użytkownika
Lucas

Post autor: Lucas »

“I doubt about myself, I think the doubts are good in life. The people who don’t have doubts I think only two things: arrogance or not intelligence.”- Rafa Nadal

"There are other tournaments in which I would like to win. However, in the end, trophies are just pieces of metal. The main thing that I took from tennis is love. She will remain with me forever, and I am sincerely grateful for this “ - David Ferrer
Awatar użytkownika
Robertinho

Post autor: Robertinho »

WYNIKI FINAŁÓW:

Obrazek Obrazek

[1] Novak Djoković (SRB) d. [6] Tomas Berdych (CZE) 7-5 4-6 6-3
[1] Bob Bryan (USA)/Mike Bryan (USA) d. Simone Bolelli (ITA)/Fabio Fognini (ITA) 7-6(3) 6-1
Czołem Uśmiechniętej Polsce!
Zablokowany