mtenis.com.pl

mtenis.com.pl

Forum tenisowe ATP
Dzisiaj jest 20 lis 2017, 23:46

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 63 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Marat Safin
PostZamieszczono: 06 paź 2011, 15:46 
Awatar użytkownika

Obrazek

Spoiler:

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marat_Safin

Tytuł: Re: Marat Safin
PostZamieszczono: 26 paź 2011, 21:02 
Awatar użytkownika

Safin: człowiek z nadmiarem talentu

Spoiler:

PostZamieszczono: 26 paź 2011, 21:03 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Safin furious at Wilander

Former world #1 Marat Safin is furious at former trainer Mats Wilander.

"We worked together for a year and I think he should at least show my family some respect" said the Russian. It was at todays press conference after the loss to Nicolas Almagro where Safin went on the counterattack against the Swedish DC captain.

SVD asked Safin whether he followed Dinaras career at close quarters and what he thinks that she is lacking to win a GS title.

"She is world number 1 and there is a lot of pressure for her. She has still been in 3 GS finals and I think that it can come together and she can win one, said Safin and continued. "I was shocked when I saw the Paris final on TV and heard how Wilander on Eurosport totally put her down. He only points out how good he was and how simple he thinks it is to play a GS final and I was very indignant.

"His career was over a long time ago and now he is only a commentator. I can't understand how he can speak like he did. He didn't show Dinara the smallest respect and didn't say a word about how she became number one".

Have you spoken to Wilander about it?

"No, what good would it do, said the two time GS winner who will retire this season and only has 8 tournaments left.

After tennis?

"I don't know, but I will not be a coach. I am tired of tennis".

Więcej: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=148050

Ostatnio zmieniony 27 paź 2011, 21:34 przez Sempere, łącznie zmieniany 2 razy

PostZamieszczono: 26 paź 2011, 21:07 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Safin won't miss the friends he never had in tennis

Obrazek

Marat Safin says he will exit tennis in four months with no true friends in the game, but is not worried to be leaving a major portion of his life behind when he retires in November.

For the former world No. 1 Russian, there has been little comradeship - at least with his male rivals - during a career which led him to Grand Slam titles at the US and Australian Open.

"Tennis is now just a huge business, and everyone is hungry for money, of course. It‘s too professional, it‘s not fun like it was before", said the winner of 15 trophys currently ranked 55th.

"Nobody is friends with anybody, everyone travels with his group, there is no more friendship like when I could hang out with [Patrick] Rafter or [Mark] Philippoussis".

"There is even someone to carry the bags. I don't have an entourage, I don‘t like dealing with so many people. I don‘t have any friends on the tour - but it‘s not sad for me, don‘t worry", Safin said.

The 29-year-old is determined to make a new life when he finishes playing next autumn at Paris Bercy, which he won twice. "I‘ll need to take six months off just to realise how things have changed, that I have no more tennis career".

"There will be no more match points, no more deuces, it will be something different".

http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20090 ... _in_tennis

PostZamieszczono: 26 paź 2011, 21:10 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Safin, the Passion Gone, Exits Quietly

Obrazek

Marat Safin waved to the crowd after losing on Wednesday. Stan Honda/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images Marat Safin waved to the crowd after losing on Wednesday.

At 2:31 p.m. local time Wednesday, Marat Safin’s Grand Slam career expired. It died quietly, with a netted backhand return of serve that gave Safin’s first-round opponent, Jurgen Melzer, a 1-6, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 victory at Louis Armstrong Stadium.

At 2:31 p.m. Wednesday, Marat Safin’s Grand Slam career expired. It died quietly, with a netted backhand return of serve that gave Safin’s first-round opponent, Jurgen Melzer, a 1-6, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 victory at Louis Armstrong Stadium.

Safin did not linger. He grabbed his racket bag, slung it over his shoulder and exited stage right as the crowd rose to applaud him and the on-court announcer intoned: “Once a champion, always a champion here. Let’s hear it for Marat Safin.”

Meeting with the press afterward, Safin did not dwell on the defeat. “Could have been better ending,” he said, “but still O.K.” He added, “I don’t care about losses anymore.”

Safin, 29, the 2000 United States Open champion, had decided months ago that this year, his 13th on the ATP Tour, would be his last and that the Open, where he notched his first Grand Slam title, would be the site of his American farewell party. He has over $14 million in career earnings and 15 ATP Tour titles, including the Open title and the 2005 Australian Open crown.

His appetite for touring life – the constant travel and the endless on-court clashes — had died long before his final ground stroke did in Wednesday’s match. “I’ve achieve what I want to achieve and I want to continue with doing something else,” he said, adding, “Which is, I think, fair enough.”

Safin’s skills do not appear diminished –- he served 15 aces and produced 40 winners against 29 unforced errors -– but his passion is gone.

Last month he described his tennis career as “a long, long journey” and said, “It’s quite a long time, so it takes quite a while to relax and just to have a normal life and just get out of pressure and stress day by day and traveling and playing and hitting the balls every day.”

Safin, 29, and his sister, Dinara, the women’s top-ranked player, are the only brother-sister act in tennis to have both reached No. 1. His sister survived a three-set scare in her first-round match. She will not have her brother cheering her on the rest of the way. “I really love my sister,” he said, “but I think she can manage without me.”

Safin recently made a startling admission. “I hate competition,” he said last month. If that’s the case, how did he ever carve out a tennis career that took him to No. 1 in November 2000?

“It’s a miracle, huh?” he said. “It’s a miracle.”

http://straightsets.blogs.nytimes.com/2 ... s-quietly/

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 21:33 

Cytuj:
Marat Safin running for Russian parliament

CHENGDU, China (AP)—Famed for his outbursts on court, Marat Safin said Thursday he wants to put his oratory to use in the Russian parliament.

He is up for election to the State Duma on Dec. 4 and could join other Russian sports stars, including gold medalist Svetlana Khorkina in the lower house of parliament.

“I am an intelligent guy and I have a lot to bring and a lot of ideas about things and what to do,” Safin said. “I am very committed to it.”

The 31-year-old Safin retired in 2009 after winning two Grand Slam titles and reaching the No. 1 ranking in 2000. He earned a reputation as a gifted but unpredictable player, breaking countless rackets during his frequent bouts of rage.

Since he quit the main tour after a series of injuries, Safin has been working for the Russian tennis federation and has become a member of the Russian Olympic committee.

He has also started playing on the ATP Champions Tour for former stars, and it was at the Chengdu Open in China that Safin revealed his political ambitions.

Safin participated in the primaries in the Nyzhny Novgorod region, and now awaits the Dec. 4 vote to take one of the 450 seats in the Duma.

“I could be the best looking guy in the Duma,” Safin said. “But that’s only because all the other guys are over 60.”

http://www.tennis.com/articles/template ... &zoneid=25

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 21:36 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
US Open - Safin leaves with no regrets

Former world number one Marat Safin concluded his Grand Slam tennis career at the US Open with no regrets, no qualms about losing, no desire to change anything and feeling like a lottery winner

The 29-year-old Russian, a two-time Grand Slam winner who will retire at year's end, exited with a 1-6 6-4 6-3 6-4 first-round loss to Austrian Jurgen Melzer at Louis Armstrong Stadium.

Safin, who won the 2000 US Open and 2005 Australian Open, announced at the start of the year that this would be his final season and while he might play again this year, he is happy the Slam farewell tour has finally run its course.

"It's okay," he said. "It's the end. It's the last one. Could have been better ending, but still okay. I'm looking forward to after my career so I have no regrets. I don't care about losses anymore. I have no worries about it at all."

Safin, ranked 58th, fired 15 aces but lost to Melzer for the fourth time in five meetings after two hours 13 minutes. The crowd stood and applauded Safin as he grabbed his bag, waved to the fans and walked off the court.

"I have a very nice feeling," Safin said. "I'm really pleased the way the life treated me. Tennis was really very nice to me. It was a pretty nice ride."

Safin, who had one final jawing session with an umpire over a signal for a call review that went his way, won the first set in 27 minutes but struggled after that and in the fifth game of the last set struggled to reach returns, letting break point past him uncontested.

"My head is already in life after tennis rather than here," Safin said. "I have been doing it for a long time and I've been struggling for some time, so for me it's just a new stage in my life.

"This is perfect timing. I'm still young. I don't have a family. I'm ready to make a change. Why not?

"I'm happy. I'm okay with the decision. I think it's just enough. I achieved what I want to achieve and I want to do something else, which is fair enough."

Safin called his 2000 US Open final victory over Pete Sampras a "miracle" but said he was unprepared to handle such success at age 20.

"After beating Sampras, I never really understood what happened, to think how big this thing really was," he said. "It was difficult. I was 20. I wasn't ready for this.

"Miracles really happen. I won the lottery. The way things fit together. It's really amazing. I really can't describe it. It has no logic."

Safin called his final career title at the 2005 Australian Open the most satisfying.

"It was very important for me to win the second one," he said.

Safin remained elusive about post-tennis plans, although fourth seed Novak Djokovic said Safin was off to climb a mountain in South America.

"He should keep his mind into tennis instead of giving up my private life," Safin said.

"Definitely I want to get out a little bit of tennis scene and try something completely different. I need some time off. I need to get away from tennis for some time to realise what I will miss about it."

One thing Safin will not do is tennis television commentary.

"I'm (not a) person who wants to lay back and do nothing for rest of the life and talk nonsense on ESPN," he said. "I will not do that. I want to achieve something else.

"You got to be positive about it so I think good times are still to come."

(eurosport)

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 21:38 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
US Open. Marat Safin rozegrał ostatni mecz w Wielkim Szlemie

Marat Safin rozegrał swój ostatni mecz w Wielkim Szlemie, odpadając w drugiej rundzie nowojorskiego US Open (z pulą nagród 21,6 mln dol.). Rosyjski tenisista, po porażce w czterech setach z Austriakiem Juergenem Melzerem, przyznał, że nie wie, co będzie robił po zakończeniu kariery. Zanim to nastąpi wystąpi jeszcze w pięciu turniejach ATP Tour.

- Jestem gotowy do opuszczenia tenisowej sceny, na której przez ostatnie 12 lat odbyłem długą drogę i to był wspaniały czas. Na razie tak naprawdę nie wiem dokładnie, co będę dalej robił. Nie będę też więcej odpowiadał na pytania: czemu kończę karierę. Podjąłem taka decyzję i już, jest nieodwołalna, a jeśli ktoś chce poznać odpowiedź na to pytanie, to niech wrzuci je w google. Już o tym kilka razy mówiłem - powiedział Safin na konferencji prasowej.

- Co dał mi sport? To o wiele ciekawsze pytanie. Dał mi przede wszystkim wolność i możliwość podążania własną drogą. Nie korzystałem z pomocy bogatej rodziny opłacającej wszystko. Kroczyłem samodzielnie i jestem z siebie dumny. Parę razy miałem też okazję pomóc swojej młodszej siostrze - dodał Rosjanin, który przegrał w środę 6:1, 4:6, 3:6, 4:6 z Melzerem.

Safin był liderem rankingu ATP w listopadzie 2000 roku, ale w ostatnich latach zmagał się z licznymi kontuzjami i nigdy nie wrócił do wielkiej formy, która pozwoliła mu odnieść dwa zwycięstwa w Wielkim Szlemie: w US Open w 2000 r. i pięć lat później w Australian Open.

Jego młodsza siostra Dinara w tej chwili prowadzi w klasyfikacji WTA Tour, chociaż nie udało jej się jeszcze triumfować w żadnej wielkoszlemowej imprezie, przez co często jest mocno krytykowana przez media i ekspertów.

- Muszę obronić moją siostrę. To biedna dziewczyna, bo wciąż stara się grać jak najlepiej i gra naprawdę bardzo dobrze. Jednak wciąż nie może tego potwierdzić w najważniejszych turniejach w sezonie. Możecie mi wierzyć, że bycie numerem jeden na świecie naprawdę nie jest łatwe, znam to ze swojego życia. Ileż razy można powtarzać wszystkim, że naprawdę jest się numerem jeden - powiedział Safin, który wygrał US Open w wieku 20 lat.

- Tamten finał jest najbardziej wyjątkowym meczem w mojej karierze, choć wciąż nie wiem, jak mi się udało wtedy wygrać z Petem Samprasem. Chyba nigdy nie zrozumiem jak tego dokonałem. Zresztą już dawno przestałem się nad tym zastanawiać, teraz ważniejsze jest moich pięć ostatnich startów. Właściwie nie mam konkretnych oczekiwań na najbliższe tygodnie, tak jak nie miałem na ten rok. Zacząłem go na 25. miejscu na świcie, teraz jestem 58., ale kogo to obchodzi? - dodał.

29-letni tenisista z Moskwy wygrał 15 turniejów, ale ostatnie zwycięstwo odniósł w styczniu 2005 roku w Australian Open. Na korcie zarobił blisko 15 milionów dolarów.

(sport.pl)

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 21:42 
Awatar użytkownika

Safin bows out with Del Potro loss

Spoiler:

http://www.eurosport.yahoo.com/11112009 ... -loss.html

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 21:46 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Del Potro pomógł Safinowi zakończyć karierę

Obrazek

Rozstawiony z numerem piątym, Juan Martin del Potro w drugiej rundzie BNP Paribas Masters w Paryżu wyeliminował trzykrotnego zwycięzcę tego turnieju - Marata Safina, wygrywając 6:4, 5:7, 6:4. Dla Rosjanina, triumfatora wielkoszlemowych Australian i US Open, był to ostatni mecz w karierze.
21-letni del Potro potrzebował do zwycięstwa godziny i 56 minut. O zwycięstwie Argentyńczyka zadecydowała znakomita dyspozycja serwisowa (11 asów, 77 proc. wygranych wymian po pierwszym podaniu).

Dla Marata Safina, byłego lidera rankingu ATP, był to ostatni turniej w karierze. Niewiele brakowało a Rosjanin pożegnałby się z paryską imprezą już w pierwszej rundzie, gdzie obronił trzy piłki meczowe w pojedynku z francuskim kwalifikantem, Thierrym Ascione.

29-letni Safin wygrał w swojej karierze 15 turniejów ATP, w tym wielkoszlemowe US Open (2000 rok; w finale pokonał Samprasa) i Australian Open (2005 rok; w finale pokonał Hewitta). W trakcie 13 lat gry Rosjanin zanotował w cyklu ATP 422 zwycięstwa i 266 porażek.

- Najwspanialsze chwile w mojej karierze przypadały na różne jej etapy - powiedział Safin. - Wszystko zaczęło się od Roland Garros, gdzie awansowałem do turnieju głównego z kwalifikacji, by następnie pokonać Andre Agassiego i Gustavo Kuertena. Potem przyszedł mój triumf w US Open.

- W mojej karierze nie odniosłem wielu turniejowych zwycięstw, mam ich na swoim koncie zaledwie 15. Jednak każde z nich było dla mnie bardzo cenne. Wielu ludzi uważa, że nie przepadam za ciężką pracą. Sami możecie jednak o to spytać moich trenerów. Całe swoje życie podporządkowałem tenisowi i ciężkiej pracy - zakończył Safin.

http://www.eurosport.pl/tenis/pary-mast ... tory.shtml

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 21:48 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Safin Makes Emotional Exit To del Potro

Obrazek

Fifth-seeded Argentine Juan Martin del Potro knocked out three-time BNP Paribas Masters champion and wild card entry Marat Safin 6-4, 5-7, 6-4 Wednesday for a place in the third round at the ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament.

The 21-year-old del Potro won a big-serving encounter against Safin in one hour and 56 minutes. Safin got himself out of trouble at 0/30, 5-5 in the second set and broke del Potro's serve in the 12th game to take the pair's first meeting to a deciding set.

Del Potro went on to break Safin's serve in the third game of the deciding set. He hit 11 aces and won 77 per cent of service points overall against Safin, who lifted the Paris title in 2000 (d. Philippoussis), 2002 (d. Hewitt) and 2004 (d. Stepanek).

Former World No. 1 Safin, who saved three match points against French qualifier Thierry Ascione in the first round on Monday, was playing his final professional tournament. The 29-year-old Russian captured 15 titles, including the 2000 US Open (d. Sampras) and 2005 Australian Open (d. Hewitt), and amassed a 422-267 overall singles record in a 13-season professional career.

"[My best moments] came in different stages of my career," said Safin. "Beginning with 1998 Roland Garros when I qualified and I beat [Andre] Agassi and [Gustavo] Kuerten and I lost to [Cedric] Pioline. And of course there is the next one, winning the 2000 US Open.

"I don't have a lot of them [titles] only 15, so not too many majors. But they were really special and very welcome. A lot of people [think] that I'm not really [a] hard worker, but you can ask all my coaches how I dedicated myself to tennis. I worked for it, and I worked very hard."

Del Potro said: "When I started to play ATP tournaments, I met him and I told to him 'You are my idol'. After that, we started a good relationship. He's very friendly [and] he speak Spanish. He's a great person. We will miss him in the tournaments."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... -Exit.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 21:51 
Awatar użytkownika

Safin odchodzi, ale tenisowi zostawia siostrę

Spoiler:

http://www.sportowefakty.pl

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 21:53 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Safin will be missed

Obrazek

Marat Safin has been a breath of fresh air for tennis. At the peak of his powers, he was a revelation.

When he beat Pete Sampras at the 2000 US Open final he absolutely destroyed Sampras when he was at his peak. It was perhaps the finest tennis performance of the past 10 years. There have been better matches, it was so one sided, but the way he demolished Sampras was phenomenal.

And then the Australian Open semi-final against Federer was quite amazing. It was the best match I've ever seen. It was better than all the Wimbledon finals that people have been saying are the best matches of all time.

It is probably appropriate that he is bowing out in Paris, having won there three times, and he does enjoy it there. Possibly he enjoys it too much. He is a man who lives life to the full and after the US victory, he went off the rails a little bit.

I met him at the 2002 Australian Open and he turned up with the most exotic girlfriends in his box and he lost, he seemed to get tired against Johannsson. He came into the press conference and smiled and sais ‘sorry, I've been unprofessional. Everyone knew what he meant and that kinds of honesty is great.

But he has not been that good to himself and his record could have been so much better.

I understand he has made fortunes and invested his money very well and he is an extremely wealthy man. His record could have been better had he been more professional but then you would have lost some of the magic that is Safin which is so unpredictable and why we love him.

He lost his focus but got it back a couple of years ago and made a real effort to get himself fit and I am surprised that he has not achieved more in the last couple of years. I thought he would go out with a bit more of a bang than he has.

The problem is I think he wanted it too much and come crucial points he ahs not been able to hack it.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/tennis/si ... ticle/609/

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 21:54 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Five things we'll miss about Marat

Bet on it: At some point in the near future, you will hear the following words. "I wish tennis still had guys like Marat Safin, crazy guys who would smash all their racquets. That's when the game had personality."

In this way, Safin is destined to become the modern-day Ilie Nastase. Like Nasty, he was blessed with otherworldly talent, but not with the mental discipline to consistently make the most of it. Each ended his career with two Grand Slam titles, but each will be remembered primarily as a charismatic character rather than a champion.

That's only fair, but there will be more to miss about Safin than just his ability to splinter a stick. Here are five aspects of the man and his game that tennis will be poorer without.

The sound of his shots
If greatness in tennis were measured sonically, Safin would be the player of the era, not Roger Federer. Whether he was practicing around the corner from you, or playing in the final of a major, there was no mistaking the thudding echo of the ball coming off his strings, especially when he rifled a winning backhand up the line.

Speaking of that backhand …
Safin squandered much of his talent, but he had such a surfeit of it that he still made a lasting contribution to the sport's evolution. When he debuted in the late-90s, he was one of the first men to take the two-hander up the line for a winner on a regular basis. Until then, the inside-out forehand, as developed by Ivan Lendl and Jim Courier, had dominated. The all-around slugfest that characterizes the men's game today was born.

His sense of honor
After his final match Wednesday, Safin said, "I've been great to everybody, even if I had a few fights with chair umpires." More than his achievements, this seems to have been what Safin valued most. His solidarity with his fellow players didn't help him win matches; if he lacked anything essential as a player, it was a killer instinct. But I'll miss his postmatch handshakes, and the respect he showed his opponents whether he'd won or lost. It was the same respect that led him to keep his celebrations muted even after he won his Grand Slams. He was one of the guys.

His human side
The popular belief is that Safin was too much of a hothead to be a champion. But his problem may have been that he was too normal. He didn't love having to get up and hit the same shot over and over and over every day. He didn't love answering questions about his life. He often couldn't master his nerves in close matches. He had good days followed by bad and found it hard to keep his eyes glued to the ultimate goal. Does this sound like anyone you know? Yourself, perhaps?

His fans
Tennis needs champions and warriors, but a good-looking rogue doesn't hurt, either. You could always tell one of his matches was happening just by the feeling in air around it -- there was an edgy sense of anticipation. The court overflowed with fans who were waiting -- hoping -- for the big guy to blow a gasket. Just like I'll miss hearing his strings hitting a ball, I'll miss walking into a side court at a Slam and hearing the crowd's buzz. It wasn't a buzzy, really; it was a titter. What other proof of Safin's value to the sport do we need? A million girls around the world can't be wrong.

http://espn.go.com/sports/tennis/blog/_ ... miss-marat

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 21:56 
Awatar użytkownika

Safin looks forward after final bow in Paris

Spoiler:

http://en.news.maktoob.com/200900003952 ... rticle.htm

Ostatnio zmieniony 28 paź 2011, 12:25 przez Sempere, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 21:58 
Awatar użytkownika

Goodbye to Marat Safin

Spoiler:

http://www.tennisnews.com/exclusive.php?pID=29949%20-

Ostatnio zmieniony 28 paź 2011, 12:26 przez Sempere, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz

PostZamieszczono: 27 paź 2011, 22:06 

Marat miał swój charakter pamiętamy doskonale jak podczas jednego meczu potrafił połamać parę rakiet. W Moskwie otwarto na jego cześć muzeum, w którym wystawiono jego uszkodzony sprzęt.

http://obrzedyitradycje.blogspot.com/

PostZamieszczono: 28 paź 2011, 12:29 
Awatar użytkownika

Pożegnalne filmiki z Maratem:

Szanghaj

Bercy

PostZamieszczono: 28 paź 2011, 12:40 
Awatar użytkownika

A Tortured Genius Finally Rests

Spoiler:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEUCE- ... Safin.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 28 paź 2011, 12:42 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Marat Safin will run for the post of vice-president of the ROC

MOSCOW, November 21 - RIA Novosti. The famous tennis player, former first racket of the world Marat Safin will run for vice-president of Olympic Committee of Russia (CBR), reports Saturday edition of "Sport-Express".

Safin, on the basis of season-2009 completed its sports career, in 2000 became the first racket of the world. During the years of speeches, he won 15 tournaments, earning only on the court about 14,4 million dollars. Last Monday, Safin received an honorary award "Russian Cup" in the nomination "For contribution to the development of the world and Russia's tennis."

During the award ceremony, President of the Tennis Federation of Russia (OFWs), Shamil Tarpishchev told RIA Novosti, when asked about the future poslesportivnom Safin: "We are definitely going to use his experience, but for this you will know in December."

Election of the President, First Vice-President and Vice-Presidents of the ROC will be held in Moscow on 17 December.

http://www.sports.ru/tennis/49013437.html

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 63 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.