mtenis.com.pl

mtenis.com.pl

Forum tenisowe ATP
Dzisiaj jest 25 lis 2017, 3:06

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 78 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Re: Juan Monaco
PostZamieszczono: 23 lip 2012, 18:08 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
‏ @picomonaco (Juan Monaco) ‏
Champions!!! And now on the top 10!!! Thank you all for your support!

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... -2012.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 23 lip 2012, 18:15 
Awatar użytkownika

#6) Hamburg 2012

Obrazek

R32 Cedrik-Marcel Stebe (GER) 6-4, 3-6, 7-5
R16 Daniel Munoz-De La Nava (ESP) 7-6(4), 6-3
Q Jeremy Chardy (FRA)6-3, 7-5
S Nicolas Almagro (ESP) 3-6, 6-3, 6-4
W Tommy Haas (GER) 7-5, 6-4

PostZamieszczono: 23 lip 2012, 18:38 
Awatar użytkownika

MONACO TO CRACK TOP 10 WITH HAMBURG TRIUMPH

Cytuj:
Obrazek
Juan Monaco won the biggest title of his career.

Argentina’s Juan Monaco will break the Top 10 on Monday after winning his third ATP World Tour title of the season on Sunday with a 7-5, 6-4 victory over home favourite Tommy Haas in the final of the bet-at-home Open - German Tennis Championships 2012 in Hamburg.

Monaco will join fellow Tandil native Juan Martin del Potro in the elite Top 10 after earning 500 South African Airways ATP Rankings points. It is his first victory at an ATP World Tour 500 tournament. Runner-up Haas received 300 ranking points and €97,635 after suffering his first defeat in an ATP World Tour final since 2002.

"It's amazing [to break the Top 10], it's a dream come true," declared Monaco. "I will always remember this great week because it's very important for me and my team. It was a big goal we had pre-season when we were practising very hard."

The 28-year-old Monaco has compiled a 31-10 match record in 2012, with 24 of those wins coming on clay. He won two titles earlier in the season at the VTR Open in Vina del Mar (d. Berlocq) and the US Men's Clay Court Championship in Houston (d. Isner) and reached the final at last week’s MercedesCup in Stuttgart (l. to Tipsarevic).

In his fifth meeting with Haas, Monaco improved to a 4-1 lead in their FedEx ATP Head2Head series as he clinched victory in two hours. The third seed lost serve three times, but countered by breaking Haas five times from nine opportunities. He is the first Argentine to win the Hamburg title since Guillermo Coria in 2003 (d. Calleri).

"I can't complain about the way I played today," said Monaco. "I was 4-1 down in the first set, but I never gave up. I was fighting every point, very focussed and very motivated to win this tournament. I think it was very important to win the first set. In the last two games of the match I think I played very well."

Monaco improved to a 6-9 mark in ATP World Tour finals. He won his first three titles in 2007, before ending a seven-match losing run in finals by triumphing in Vina del Mar in February. All six of his titles have come on clay. He now travels to London to represent Argentina in the Olympic Games, to be held on grass at Wimbledon.

"To change the courts is not going to be easy for me, but I have five days for practice to be with the guys there," said Monaco. "So, let’s see how it goes. This tournament will bring me big confidence and I’m feeling great, no injuries. So, I will try my best in London."

The 34-year-old Haas was bidding to win his second ATP World Tour title on home soil this season. Last month, the German topped Roger Federer in the final of the Gerry Weber Open to win his first trophy in three years.

The Hamburg native has mounted a resurgence in the South African Airways ATP Rankings this year, having started outside the Top 200 following hip and elbow surgery in 2010. Having started the week at World No. 49, he is projected to climb to around No. 35 on Monday.

"He played a tremendous match," said Haas. "All credit to him. He performed really well, especially when it came down to the big points. I tried to play my best; I thought I played really well throughout the match. Having the crowd support really lifted me to another gear, but it just wasn't enough today.

"I really didn't know if I was going to be able to get this feeling one more time, especially here in Hamburg. To have experienced another week like this with getting to the final is obviously another dream week for me."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... -Haas.aspx

Roland Garros & US Open doubles champion, Olympic silver & bronze medalist, World Team Cup 2010 winner.

PostZamieszczono: 23 lip 2012, 19:07 
Awatar użytkownika

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 10

2013: US Open
2012: Nicea
2011: Los Angeles, WTF Londyn
Wcześniej: Za słaba era, żeby coś wpisywać.

Finały (15):
2017: Stuttgart
2016: Tokio, Shanghai, Bazylea
2015: Wiedeń, WTF Londyn
2014: Doha
2013: Cincinnati
2012: Monte Carlo, Roland Garros, Sztokholm
2011: Marsylia, Monte Carlo, Wimbledon, US Open
Wcześniej: Za słaba era, żeby coś wpisywać.

PostZamieszczono: 26 sie 2012, 14:56 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
THE HUNGER GAMES
DEUCE US Open 2012
by Robert Davis | 19.08.2012

Obrazek
Juan Monaco has fought his way to the Top 10 in the South African Airways ATP Rankings.

Juan Monaco knows that he relies on hard work and great fitness to win tennis matches, but credits something very different for his most recent success on the ATP World Tour.

It is one of those really cold winter mornings in the Pampas of Argentina. The kind where the wind whips down the Tandil Mountains and the red clay tennis courts at the Club Independiente are frozen rock hard. It is early, about eight o’clock and if the boys are lucky they will get a couple of hours of practice in before the sun starts to thaw the courts into a mud-like muck, rendering them unplayable. Twelve year old Juan Monaco is running side to side, hugging the baseline, smoothly looping balls back across the net crosscourt, even though his fingers are nearly numb with cold. He is focused this morning on making clean contact on every shot.

Times are tough all over Argentina, and especially so in the small town of Tandil.

"When ‘Pico’ (Monaco) was young, we did not have much money at all and we could not afford to buy balls often," relates Marcelo Gomez, Monaco's childhood coach. "I told the boys that to play a point in tennis you only need one ball. So they trained with one ball."

At the time that Monaco was developing his tennis game, Argentina was suffering one of the worst economic crises in its history.

Cytuj:
"We had so much hunger to be professionals"

"There are so many times that we only got one ball for practice," Monaco tells DEUCE. "And if we lost it, or the ball broke, then the training was over and we had to do physical conditioning. We all came from a small town and if you could see the club and how bad the condition of the courts was, you would not believe it.

"Those of us from Tandil often talk about it," continues Monaco. "Other countries have invested millions of dollars in player development. We had zero investment. However, each challenge that we faced in Tandil prepared us better for when we went out to play in Buenos Aires or further away against other players who had a lot more support. This pushed us and gave us good foundation. And we had great coaches. We had so much hunger to be professionals. And we worked very hard from a young age."

Obrazek
"All the kids saw how much effort we put into them, pushing to make them professionals," says Gomez. "It was very tough, but I believe that this contributed to their success in the end. I think all of these events early in his life is the reason that he never stops fighting during a match."

The town of Tandil has produced some great players; Monaco, Juan Martin del Potro, Guillermo Perez-Roldan, Mariano Zabaleta, Diego Junqueira and Maximo Gonzalez grew up there. The foundation of Tandil tennis can be traced back to the school of Raul Perez-Roldan, father of Guillermo, who drew up the blueprint for Tandil’s tennis glory.

"Each of us had a predecessor. An example to follow in Tandil," says Monaco. "First Guillermo (Perez-Roldan) then Mariano (Zabaleta) and then me and then delPo (Del Potro). Always the younger one had someone to look up to. I believe that this was very important. We felt that if he could do it, we could do it. And I was very fortunate to have Zabaleta. He is a very important person in my life. He has guided me since I knew I wanted to be a professional. I could not have had a better person; he is very loving and caring. He is my big brother. Even now, if I have to ask someone's advice, I will ask him."

Even with such examples to follow and mentors to question, no supply of determination and desire would help Argentina in the midst of one its worst economic crises in history. The economy was so bad that a country with such a proud tennis history, having produced players like Guillermo Vilas and Jose-Luis Clerc, lost sponsors, while tournaments were cancelled. It would get much worse before it got better. For a young 15-year-old Juan Monaco, it would mean making a decision that could possibly affect the rest of his life.

Cytuj:
"I would have to leave everything and everyone I knew for my dream"

"It was very complicated in Argentina and I was worried that I could not advance my career as a professional," remembers Monaco. "That is why my family began considering sending me to Spain. In Spain there were many tournaments and training. We thought making a base in Barcelona would be ideal. It was a very difficult decision. I was 15 years old and my family was not really all in agreement. My mother did not want me to go. My tennis coach and fitness coach did not want me to go. There were quite a few discussions in my house. It would be a great sacrifice. If I was going to be a professional player, I would have to leave everything and everyone I knew for my dream."

"When I sat down with his father and he told me that Juan was going to Spain, it was the worst day of my career, even until now," recalls Gomez. "It was so terrible because Pico was the first player that I had formed absolutely by me. He was more than a player, he was like my son. To this day, I remember the moment, place and everything that was said during that meeting. But I was also conscious that you cannot take away what you don’t have to give. And the economic forecast in Argentina was getting worse, not better. It was a hard blow to take, but it all worked out for the best in the end."

Yes, it did work out and in 2007 Juan Monaco reached a then-career-high South African Airways ATP Ranking of No. 14. There is no mystery to what makes Monaco win tennis matches. He is considered by his colleagues as one of the fittest tennis players on the tour. He wins with attitude, hustle and great footwork.

Obrazek
"Fitness is my main weapon. I put a lot of importance on physical training," admits Monaco. "I win by fighting and I need to be in top shape."

Since he began playing tennis, Monaco has had only one strength and conditioning coach, or rather a father and son team, the Menchon family. When the father slowed down from travelling the Tour, his son, Ignacio “Nacho” Menchon took over.

"What I respect about Juan is how he behaves during adversity," says Menchon. "His character to work through the tough times is really special. He has handled the setbacks of injuries to his ankle and wrist with a great attitude.

"He feels very close to his football team, Estudiantes de La Plata," continues Menchon. "And he even has a tattoo from the team on in his leg. He tries to apply the mantra of his football team to his tennis training and competition; discipline, teamwork, and self-sacrifice."

Cytuj:
“His character to work through the tough times is really special"

One would not think that Juan Monaco taking a holiday to a beach resort in Thailand right before an ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournament in Shanghai would be filled with discipline, teamwork and self-sacrifice. However, not everyone goes on holiday with Rafael Nadal. The holiday was in 2010 and the trip would revitalise Monaco’s career.

"I was feeling bad," remembers Monaco. "I had lost a lot of time due to injuries. Then I lost first round at Roland Garros, first round in Cincinnati, qualies of New Haven, first round in the US Open and then I lost my match in the Davis Cup quarter-finals to France. I was struggling. Rafa called and invited me to go to Thailand with him. We trained so hard every day and then enjoyed the beach and Playstation in the afternoons. It turned out to be great for me. Rafa is one of my best friends from tennis."

If you consider training with Nadal as rest and relaxation then good on you. But it worked for Monaco. Immediately, in his next tournament back he reached the semi-finals in Shanghai. The comeback was now on. He made steady progress throughout 2011, making the fourth round at the US Open, the final in Valencia and quarter-finals in Paris-Bercy. The only downside to 2011 was losing the Davis Cup final to Spain. All things considered, you could say Juan Monaco was back in full force.

The newest member of the team is Gustavo Marcaccio, who began coaching Monaco at the end of 2011.

"I can confide in Gustavo and I trust his capacity as a coach," says Monaco. "Secondly, he is a dear friend. At this time in my career, as I am older, I prefer to have more communication with my coach. My technique is already formed, but psychologically it is important for me that he joins me during all the ups and downs of being an athlete. I have had 'Nacho' all my life. I care about my team very much."

Obrazek
The current season began with a first-round loss to Philipp Kohlschreiber at the Australian Open. However, now Monaco knew how to handle the tough times. He would not let the loss affect him.

"Juan had a great pre-season training," claims Marcaccio. "He worked very hard. Even with the loss at the Australian Open we knew that good things were going to come eventually, because he was very focused on the mission."

Good things did come. In Monaco’s next tournament, Vina del Mar, where he won the title.

"On the long flight back from Melbourne to Buenos Aires, we kept emphasising to Juan how well he had prepared himself for this year and how confident the team is in him," says Marcaccio.

When asked at Wimbledon, after reaching the third round, how his game is now compared to 2007, Monaco takes a minute to reflect.

"2007 and 2012 are two completely different stages of my career," begins Monaco. "Then, I was not conscious of what I was doing, my decisions were more automatic. However, as the years passed and I got more experience, I become more aware of things and I started planning my tactics differently; I knew my rivals more and I had a strategy beforehand. It is difficult because when I was younger I had more illusions. Now, as I am older, I feel like I am thinking better which plays to run and shots to hit.

"Four times I came here to Wimbledon and never won a match," continues Monaco. "Thanks to my team I have a strong sense of self-belief now that I can do better and achieve more."

"Juan is very disciplined with his routines and training," says Marcaccio. "You don’t have to order him. He does everything properly for a professional athlete. He makes it very easy for us to help because he does a great job of taking care of himself. Juan wants to achieve many things still. We try to make sure that we take care of all the little details that can make a difference."

Cytuj:
If you consider training with Nadal as rest and relaxation then good on you

Whether it is taking care of the details or giving Monaco more self-belief, the pay-off came this year at Hamburg, where Monaco won the tournament and entered that magical Top 10 club for the first time.

"When he entered the Top 10 during Hamburg and shared this great sporting milestone with his family and team, it was very emotional," says physical trainer Menchon. "We are very close and united and he saw this and it was such a special moment."

The US Open is one of Monaco’s favourite events and, as the ATP World Tour marches into the final months of the year, this is where Monaco’s incredible state of fitness kicks in. Look for Juan Monaco to provide some more special moments for his team and fans alike in the remainder of 2012.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEUCE- ... onaco.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 12 wrz 2012, 16:53 

Cytuj:
@picomonaco (Juan Monaco): “Grande andyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”

MTT Rank -4 (High Rank -2)

W: Winston-Salem '14 Newport '14 Brisbane '14 Shanghai '13 Beijing '13 Wimbledon '12 Rome '12 Madrid '12 Basel '11 Dubai '11 Sydney '11 Kuala Lumpur '10
F: Bercy'14 AO '14 Eastbourne '12 Barcelona '12 Munich '12 Beijing '11 Bercy '09
SF: Barcelona '14 Stockholm '13 Paris-Bercy '12 Toronto '12 Vienna '11 LA '11 Valencia '10 Moscow '10 Hamburg '10 Belgrade '10 Brisbane '10

PostZamieszczono: 27 wrz 2012, 15:27 
Awatar użytkownika

Juan MONACO: Soccer within (2010) - Road to Roland-Garros

PostZamieszczono: 27 wrz 2012, 16:07 
Awatar użytkownika

Juan MONACO imitates Maria Sharapova (2012) - Road to Roland-Garros

PostZamieszczono: 30 wrz 2012, 12:48 
Awatar użytkownika

#7) Kuala Lumpur 2012:

Obrazek

R32: bye
R16: Jimmy Wang (TPE) 6/4, 7/5
QF: Vasek Pospisil (CAN) 6/3, 6/4
SF: Kei Nishikori (JPN) 6/2, 2/6, 7/6(4)
W: Julien Benneteau (FRA) 7/5, 4/6, 6/3

2014: Pekin
2013: Montpellier, Atlanta
2012: Kuala Lumpur, Szanghaj, Bazylea

Finały (15):
2017: Sofia, Barcelona, s-Hertogenbosch', Wimbledon
2016: Genewa, s-Hertogenbosch
2013: Barcelona, Madryt, Paryż - Bercy
2012: Dubaj, Estoril, Madryt, Rzym, Nicea
2011: Los Angeles

Gra podwójna:

Tytuły (4): Wimbledon’13, Australian Open’15, Roland Garros’15, Us Open'17
Finały (2): Us Open’15, Wimbledon’16

PostZamieszczono: 30 wrz 2012, 13:07 
Awatar użytkownika

Pierwszy tytuł na hardzie Pico. To już jest coś, w dodatku w hali.

PostZamieszczono: 30 wrz 2012, 19:57 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Monaco Wins Epic Over Benneteau For Fourth ATP World Tour Title Of Year

Obrazek
Juan Monaco has won four ATP World
Tour titles this year.

Argentina's Juan Monaco stepped up his bid to qualify for the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals on Sunday with victory in the Malaysian Open, Kuala Lumpur final.

Second seed Monaco defeated seventh seed Julien Benneteau of France 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 in just over three hours to lift his fourth ATP World Tour title of the year and improve to a 37-15 match record.

Monaco received $153,440 in prize money and earned 250 South African Airways ATP Rankings points with victory in his 16th ATP World Tour final (7-9 overall).

"I celebrated with my team in the locker room and tonight I'll have Malaysian food with my team," said Monaco. "It has been nice to be in this city and win the trophy. It feels very good. When I win a title, I think of my family and my team, as they believe in me, they have supported me and we have worked hard to win tournaments.

"I think we played a great match, with a lot of ups and downs. I got a little nervous when I had chances, but I never gave up, particularly in the 12th game of the first set. He surprised me a little bit with his comeback in the second set. In the final set, I knew I had to be more aggressive and I am happy the way I finished the match."

The 28-year-old Monaco has also won titles this season at the VTR Open in Vina del Mar (d. Berlocq), the US Men's Clay Court Championships in Houston (d. Isner) and the bet-at-home Open - German Tennis Championships in Hamburg (d. Haas). He also finished runner-up at the MercedesCup in Stuttgart (l. to Tipsarevic).

Benneteau took a 2-0 lead in the first set, while Monaco squandered four break point opportunities in the second game. Monaco, who got back on level terms at 2-2, opened up a 5-3 lead and had two set point chances but Benneteau bounced back. In a lengthy 12th game, which featured 10 deuce points, Benneteau saved four more set points to frustrate Monaco, who ultimately clinched the set after 81 minutes of play.

Benneteau, determined not to fall to 0-7 in finals at the 199th tournament of his career, fought back in the second set by creating an early service break. Monaco broke back, but Benneteau remained cool on serve, winning 19 of his 29 service points, to level the score-line with a second service break.

In the deciding set, Monaco broke to 15 for a 4-2 lead. Benneteau saved one match point at 2-5, but Monaco was not to be denied his 37th match win of the year. Monaco hit six aces and won 61 per cent of his service points overall.

"I'd like to relax now and enjoy the victory," said Monaco. "It isn't easy to win tournaments, but I will focus on the next challenge and go to Tokyo tomorrow."

World No. 34 Benneteau had been trying to become the first player aged 30 plus to capture his first ATP World Tour title since Australian Wayne Arthurs (33) won in Scottsdale in March 2005.

"I was very focused on this game, because I wanted to win this final," said Benneteau. "The fans were great; there was a lot of French in the crowd. It was a nice atmosphere and the game was a good level."

The 30-year-old Benneteau earned $80,815 and 150 South African Airways ATP Ranking points. He also finished runner-up to Jarkko Nieminen in the Apia International Sydney final in January.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... Title.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 18 paź 2012, 22:11 
Awatar użytkownika

05.01.2009 (debel)

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 41

PostZamieszczono: 01 lis 2012, 10:21 
Awatar użytkownika

ATP World Tour Uncovered 2012 - Juan Monaco

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Medi ... onaco.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 14 lis 2012, 21:30 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
2012 w liczbach

Ranking: 12
Bilans meczów: 39-19 (67,2 %)
Łączna liczba spotkań: 58
Tytuły: 4 (Vina del Mar, Houston, Hamburg, Kuala Lumpur)
Finały: 1 (Stuttgart)
Zarobki: $1,242,704

PostZamieszczono: 09 lut 2013, 9:07 
Awatar użytkownika

Vina del Mar 2013 Tuesday Monaco Interview

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Medi ... rview.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 13 mar 2013, 17:11 
Awatar użytkownika

Juan Monaco - ATP Player Profile Delivered by FedEx

Ostatnio zmieniony 20 mar 2013, 19:17 przez Sempere, łącznie zmieniany 1 raz

PostZamieszczono: 20 mar 2013, 19:17 
Awatar użytkownika

ATP World Tour Uncovered 2013 Juan Monaco

PostZamieszczono: 09 maja 2013, 9:56 
Awatar użytkownika

Madrid 2013 Tuesday Interview Monaco

PostZamieszczono: 25 maja 2013, 20:35 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
ATP Düsseldorf: Monaco historycznym triumfatorem imprezy w Północnej Nadrenii

Obrazek Obrazek

W finale turnieju ATP w Düsseldorfie nie doszło do niespodzianki. Rozstawiony z numerem trzecim Juan Monaco pewnie pokonał 6:4, 6:3 Jarrko Nieminena, zdobywając swój pierwszy tytuł w tym sezonie.

Juan Monaco został pierwszym triumfatorem turnieju ATP 250 w Düsseldorfie. W finale imprezy Power Horse Cup, która zastąpiła tradycyjnie odbywający się w poprzednich latach na kortach Rochusclubu Drużynowy Puchar Świata, wygrał w 70 minut z Jarkko Nieminenem, 6:4, 6:3.

- To był dla mnie dobry tydzień. Zagrałem kilka świetnych meczów, szczególnie w finale czułem się na korcie naprawdę dobrze. Ten turniej, to dla mnie świetne przygotowanie przed Rolandem Garrosem - powiedział Argentyńczyk.

Oprócz słabego początku, gdy Mónaco w czwartym gemie stracił serwis, finałowy mecz przebiegał pod dyktando tenisisty z Tandil. W pierwszym secie Argentyńczyk zaliczył kluczowego breaka w dziewiątym gemie, by po chwili zakończyć całą partię. Natomiast w drugiej odsłonie Nieminen oddał podanie w pierwszym i ostatnim gemie tego seta.

- Od początku do końca grałem bardzo solidnie z linii końcowej, dobrze serwowałem, a także wykorzystałem wszystkie szanse, które miałem w tym meczu - analizował triumfator.

Argentyńczyk na ceremonii dekoracji nie szczędził pochwał pod adresem całej imprezy - Czułem się jak u siebie w domu w Tandil. Grałem tutaj kilka razy w Drużynowym Pucharze Świata, gdzie razem z kolegami dwa razy wygraliśmy cały turniej, a raz byliśmy w finale. Coś musi tu być wyjątkowego, skoro tak dobrze tu gram. Za każdym razem gdy występuję na korcie centralnym, czuję coś specjalnego, dlatego to zwycięstwo jest dla mnie czymś wyjątkowym.

Nieminen, który zanotował jedenastą porażkę w 13. finale w zawodowej karierze był zadowolony ze swojego występu - Obaj zagraliśmy całkiem dobrze. Czułem, że gram swój najlepszy mecz w tym tygodniu, ale to nie wystarczyło do zwycięstwa. Miałem swoje szanse, ale on zagrał dziś naprawdę dobrze i w pełni zasłużył na ten triumf. Oczywiście miło byłoby mi wygrać cały turniej, ale zagrałem tu w pierwszym od dziesięciu lat finale na nawierzchni ziemnej. To dla mnie dobra wiadomość, a teraz muszę się zregenerować przed występem w Paryżu - mówił Fin, który na turniejowe zwycięstwo czeka od stycznia ubiegłego roku.

Popularny Pico wygrywając w Düsseldorfie nie tylko przeszedł do historii imprezy jako pierwszy mistrz, ale także zapisał na swoim koncie 250 punktów do rankingu ATP, co pozwoli mu na awans na 18. pozycję w najnowszym notowaniu rankingu oraz wzbogacił się o 74 tys. euro.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/35974 ... j-nadrenii

PostZamieszczono: 27 maja 2013, 19:14 
Awatar użytkownika

#8) Dusseldorf 2013

Obrazek

R32 wolna runda
R16 Andre Ghem (BRA) 6-4, 6-4
Q Tobias Kamke (GER) 6-3, 6-4
S Guido Pella (ARG) 6-4, 7-6(8)
W Jarkko Nieminen (FIN) 6-4, 6-3

twitter.com/saboteur_cod

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 78 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.