mtenis.com.pl

mtenis.com.pl

Forum tenisowe ATP
Dzisiaj jest 25 lis 2017, 3:04

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 81 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Re: James Blake
PostZamieszczono: 31 sie 2011, 14:27 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Blake needs four to get through to the second round

Obrazek

James Blake was on court for a bit longer than he would have liked on Tuesday afternoon at the US Open. The former quarterfinalist dropped the third set and struggled through the fourth as he eeked his way past qualifier Jesse Huta Galung, winning their encounter 6-4, 6-2, 4-6, 6-4.

Blake has been a true journeyman over the last year on tour, making trips to out-of-the-way places like Tallahassee, Fla., Savannah, Ga., and Winnetka, Ill. But the off-the-beaten-path approach seems to be working out for the American, who recorded his eighth win of the summer with his four-set victory on Louis Armstrong Stadium.

Blake, once ranked inside the top 10 and is best known at Flushing Meadows for his epic five-set quarterfinal loss to Andre Agassi in 2005, has struggled with injury in the last two years and at times has contemplated retirement. He began 2011 outside the top 150.

"I was thinking about every match I've played on this court and Arthur Ashe when I walked out tonight," Blake said on court after his win. "I've come full circle. I appreciate every single one of those matches."

But after losing in the second round at Wimbledon this year, Blake took his chance in entering a Challenger touranment at Winnetka and won it -- giving him the confidence to move forward.

He continued to move forward on Tuesday, blasting his big-weapon forehand and serving well when it mattered. The American, currently ranked no. 63, opened the match with an ace and closed out the first set by breaking Huta Galung's serve for the third time.

In the second set it was much the same for Blake, who jumped out to a 4-1 lead and saw the set through with a running forehand up the line that just landed in. Huta Galung challenged the call, but the ball had dropped landed on the baseline, giving Blake a two-sets-to-love lead.

After a hiccup in the third set, Blake's late afternoon match slowly drifted into the evening, the lights on Armstrong springing to life as darkness fell. Blake went down a break in the fourth set, gesturing to his box in confused frustration and arguing with the chair umpire at times. But the 31-year-old New York native used a well-timed backhand lob to earn two break points in the eighth game of the set and prevailed on his second opportunity as Huta Galung sprayed a groundstroke long.

Blake used the break to spur him, his mom and brother cheering him on from his player's box. Holding serve for 5-4 in the fourth, he shouted, "Come on!" as he trotted to his chair. It would be the next game where he would break Huta Galung for the match, the world's No. 160 crumbling under the pressure from the American crowd.

Blake sprung out to a 0-40 lead on Huta Galung's serve in the tenth game and sent a blazing forehand return up the middle of the court for a winner, letting out a loud scream in victory.

"This is where it all started," Blake said, remembering his five-set encounter with Lleyton Hewitt on Armstrong in 2001. "I can win any match out here with this crowd behind me," Blake said. "I have a good shot in the next round. I'm just happy to be here."

Blake is set to take on No. 5 seed David Ferrer in the second round.

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/match_ ... promo=home

PostZamieszczono: 19 paź 2011, 22:53 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
IF STOCKHOLM OPEN 2011
Blake Stuns Del Potro

James Blake scored his biggest win of the season with a 6-4, 6-4 upset over second seed Juan Martin del Potro Wednesday in the second round of the If Stockholm Open. "This is my best win in the last three years I'd say," declared Blake. "I played some of my best tennis and I'm really proud of it... He's going to be a great champion for many years so I'll be proud of this one for a long time."

The American won 78 per cent of his service points and relied on a late break of serve in each set to clinch the victory in one hour and 27 minutes. Blake ended a two-match losing streak to the Argentine, which included a second-round defeat to del Potro at the Farmers Classic in July, and a classic five-set loss in the second round of the Australian Open last year. "Juan Martin is an excellent player and he made me work for everything," Blake said.

"I felt coming into Stockholm, I had some confidence. The body feels good for a change. We had a tight match earlier in the summer and the breaks just went my way today."

The 31 year old notched his first win against a Top 20 opponent this year by defeating the 15th-ranked del Potro, and advances to play the winner of No. 7 seed Ivan Dodig, and David Nalbandian in the quarter-finals.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... vance.aspx

2013: US Open
2012: Nicea
2011: Los Angeles, WTF Londyn
Wcześniej: Za słaba era, żeby coś wpisywać.

Finały (15):
2017: Stuttgart
2016: Tokio, Shanghai, Bazylea
2015: Wiedeń, WTF Londyn
2014: Doha
2013: Cincinnati
2012: Monte Carlo, Roland Garros, Sztokholm
2011: Marsylia, Monte Carlo, Wimbledon, US Open

PostZamieszczono: 10 lis 2011, 23:37 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
B/R Interview: James Blake Talks About His Charity Work and the Tennis Community

Obrazek

American tennis star James Blake returns to New York City on Nov. 28 to hold a charity fundraising event close to his heart.

The former World No. 4 is hosting the seventh annual Serving For a Cure to raise awareness and funding for cancer research at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the hospital that treated his father, Thomas, who died of gastric cancer in 2004.

“The tennis community is unbelievable because we have such a long season…but that short offseason we have is jam-packed with events,” James told Bleacher Report in a conference call Thursday. “Andy Roddick has an event, Mardy Fish does an event, John Isner does an event. Everyone really is committed to giving back with how lucky we feel to be out on the tour and be competing and doing something we love. We all want to give back.

“For me, tennis has been the vehicle. It’s been more important what I’ve done off the court, I hope. It’s given me the voice to do things like this. If I was sitting at a nine-to-five job in front of a computer people may not be interested in the story at all because they wouldn’t have got to know me through my trials and tribulations on the court. There are things that go on in a pro athlete’s life besides just on the court."

The event at Jazz at Lincoln Center will be presented by Empire BlueCross BlueShield and The James Blake Foundation, which invests vital seed money at the leading-edge of science to speed up the most promising work, and shortens the time it takes for discoveries at the lab bench to become better treatments at patients' bedsides.

Emceed by actor Justin Long of Dodgeball and Live Free or Die Hard fame, the evening will feature a musical performance by Rolling Stone “Artist to Watch,” Brett Dennen, a cocktail hour with athletes and celebrities, a fast serve contest and a ping-pong challenge where guests will have the opportunity to take on James and multiple Grand Slam champion Jim Courier in a game of table tennis.

All of the net proceeds from the event will benefit the Thomas Blake, Sr., Memorial Research Fund. To date, Blake has raised more than $2 million through his exhibitions, fundraisers, J-Block merchandise sales and donations to support research into the early detection and screening of cancer. A portion of those proceeds have benefited MSKCC, the world’s oldest and largest private institution devoted to prevention, patient care, research and education in cancer.

“I am grateful to be able to once again host a fundraiser to help support a cause that is close to my heart,” said Blake, an All-American at Harvard University who began playing tennis at the age of five. “This will mark the seventh year of what has been an incredibly fun and successful event, and I want to invite everyone to come out for a memorable evening that will benefit such an important cause.”

Past events have featured numerous celebrities and athletes such as Hall of Famer Andre Agassi, superstars Serena Williams and Andy Roddick and world-renowned musical artists John Mayer, Gavin DeGraw and Wyclef Jean.

“It just shows that we’ll all support each other,” James added. “I’ve had Sam Querry at my event before, I’ve had Mardy Fish, I’ve had Serena Williams, I’ve had Andre Aggasi. I’ve had so many guys’ support it shows how much they care about helping others and about helping each other.

“It’s funny because it’s a sport that’s so unique that you’re in the same locker room with the person you’re about to compete against. You might be playing your best friend and want to beat him as badly as you can but then you have to go back to being friends. To be so directly competitive and still supportive of each other is very unique. I think it shows great character by the players and how much we want to help each other. Anyone that happens to be in New York will help out and that shows just how much tennis players care.”

The 31-year-old started the year ranked 135th in the world, but he climbed back into the top 100 with a pair of Challenger Tour titles at Sarasota and Winnetka and a second-place finish in Sacramento. He also made it to the third round of Washington and Cincinnati and the second round of the US Open, finishing the season at No. 59. But his achievements on the court often take a back seat to his charity commitments off it.

“[Tennis has] really given me a voice to do this and to be relevant for people to make a connection with me and my family,” said James, an active volunteer at the Harlem Junior Tennis Program — the very place he learned to play tennis. “This endeavor has been very important to my family that makes it so I want to keep going. I thought it was going to be a one-time thing, but all my friends and family have made it so it has continued and I am really proud of it.”

Mark Wagar, president and CEO of Empire BlueCross BlueShield, added: "We are very pleased to support the James Blake Foundation and the Thomas Blake, Sr., Memorial Research Fund at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. The money raised at this event provides crucial investment funding for cancer research — research necessary to break new ground toward new and more effective treatments, medical discoveries and improved patient outcomes.”

Źródłó: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9345 ... -community

2014: Pekin
2013: Montpellier, Atlanta
2012: Kuala Lumpur, Szanghaj, Bazylea

Finały (15):
2017: Sofia, Barcelona, s-Hertogenbosch', Wimbledon
2016: Genewa, s-Hertogenbosch
2013: Barcelona, Madryt, Paryż - Bercy
2012: Dubaj, Estoril, Madryt, Rzym, Nicea
2011: Los Angeles

Gra podwójna:

Tytuły (4): Wimbledon’13, Australian Open’15, Roland Garros’15, Us Open'17
Finały (2): Us Open’15, Wimbledon’16

PostZamieszczono: 15 lis 2011, 23:34 

Cytuj:
Gear Talk: James Blake

Obrazek

Known for his fearless forehands, James Blake now concedes he once felt a fear of flying.

It wasn't vertigo, but a bag check that sometimes sent shivers down his spine. Once down to four racquets without a ready replacement, Blake spent some time stressing the prospect of lost luggage.

"If I flew on a smaller plane and they made you check your racquets at the gate, I'd get pretty nervous about the racquets getting there," says Blake.

The American, who used Dunlop during his peak seasons, spent years looking for a suitable replacement and finally found it in the new Donnay Pro One. The 97-square inch racquet will go on sale in early December with a 16 x 19 string pattern, but Blake has been playing with a customized version much of the year.

Blake learned to play tennis at the Harlem Tennis Center and returns to New York City to host his seventh annual Serving For A Cure charity concert event at Jazz at Lincoln Center on November 28. Actor Justin Long will emcee the event, which features a musical performance by Brett Dennen, a cocktail hour with athletes and celebrities, a fast-serve contest and an auction with items including a Venus Williams-autographed racquet and Dave Matthews Band tickets. The event supports the Thomas Blake Sr. Memorial Research Fund, which Blake established to support cancer research at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer. All proceeds from the event benefit the fund, named in honor of Blake’s father, who died of gastric cancer in 2004.

“It makes it a lot more meaningful for me to have it in New York because I have so many family and friends here,” says Blake, whose Foundation has raised more than $2 million for the cause. “A lot of people who knew my father can attend and that means a lot seeing so many people are still helping out, still thinking of him and still speaking his name seven years later. It's emotional: I remember him so fondly and have so many great memories of him and to be in that room and hear other people talk about my father and their fathers as well puts a smile on your face.”

For more information and to order tickets to Serving For A Cure, visit 
www.jamesblakefoundation.com or call (305) 461-9296. We caught up with Blake to chat about his gear, game and charity.

TENNIS.com: Why did you select Donnay? What was the process of customizing this racquet?

James Blake: I'd been looking for a new racquet probably about two years. I was trying pretty much everything out there and and couldn't find a racquet. Since Donnay had been out of the racquet business for a while, it wasn't one of my first thoughts. They let me try a few racquets. I was very happy right away and they were also great about making some little tweaks to the racquet to customize it the way I wanted so that I felt comfortable out on the court. There really isn't a huge difference between a lot of the top players so a little bit of a bad feeling can really affect your game negatively. I felt comfortable almost immediately with Donnay.

TENNIS.com: What are the specs of the Donnay you use?

James Blake: It's 357 grams unstrung; that's the weight I've been using for some time. When I started out on tour, I added weight very slowly, because if you do it too quickly it can be dangerous to your shoulder and elbow. When I was about 22, I would add about two grams at a time and play with that for a week or two and then add two more grams, and gradually it became a process of adding weight. Eventually, I got to the point where I felt, 'If I add anymore I'm not going to be able to get the racquet through the hitting zone quick enough.' I use Luxilon Big Banger (strings), which I've used for most of my career because I love the way it feels.

TENNIS.com: You had a big win against Juan Martin del Potro in Stockholm last month. What did that do for you confidence and how can you build on that going into 2012?

James Blake: That really did help me because del Potro is one of the best players in the world, so that was a great feeling. The only difference is that I've been healthy. My knees felt good though toward the end of the fall the pounding started to take a toll again. I felt really good about it and the direction I'm going. I pulled out of Paris to give my knees some rest, but I feel really good about the fact I know I can play that well again. The difference between the top guys and guys ranked a little lower is consistency. I think if I can stay healthy that's gonna be the difference, because I still have the ability to play well—it's just not all the time: I don't have that confidence to do it day in and day out. If I stay healthy and I'm able to train the way I was training toward the end of this summer, then I think the confidence will come back.

TENNIS.com: You've come back from serious injuries in the past—how do those comebacks help now, or does each comeback present its own challenges?

James Blake: Each one is different especially considering how unique my injuries were. Having a sickness where you don't know if you're going to play again and having a broken neck aren't usually the normal injuries for tennis. This one, I have patellar tendinitis, is more common to tennis. But they're each different because they came at different times in your career. When I got injured in '04, I'd had a pretty good career, but I hadn't had the success like getting to number four in the world, reaching the finals of the year-end championships. When you're coming back at 31 years old you understand in no sense of the word are you in the middle of your career—you're at the back end of your career. So you're trying to get as much as you can out of it and it changes your options: If I were to have patellar tendinitis when I was 22, I'd be looking at the possibility of surgery that might keep me out for six months, but surgeries that are going to keep me out six months to a year are not plausible at this point.

TENNIS.com: You played Roger Federer in the 2006 Tennis Masters Cup Shanghai final and you played Novak Djokovic in March. How do you compare the level of Federer in '06 to Djokovic's level now?

James Blake: They've both had exceptional seasons. In my book, right now Roger has to go down as the greatest of all time. Obviously Djokovic is still in the early stages of his dominance. If he can continue it, he can possibly give Roger a run, but right now, in my mind, Roger is the greatest of all time. That '06 Masters Cup final was the best I was playing; I beat Rafa, Nalbandian and Davydenko, and at that time I felt when I was playing my best I could beat anyone in the world. I went into that final and Roger showed me he had a whole other gear. That's one of the few times in my career where I've gone out on the court and played my best and didn't stand a chance of beating Roger that day.

TENNIS.com: How do you assess Donald Young and Ryan Harrison? What's their potential?

James Blake: I think Donald's got a ton of talent and it sometimes takes guys like that a little while to figure how to play because they have so many options. He's doing a great job; the only thing I would try to help him with is with his training and playing with guys who are going to beat him more consistently. Getting him down at Saddlebrook with me or down with Andy [Roddick] in Austin or somewhere he can practice with top level guys consistently. I think that makes a big difference, because you learn so much from playing with guys that you need to play your absolute best against to beat. [John] Isner's on the right track; he's already been Top 20 and I think he has a chance to be in the Top 10 and really wreak havoc in Grand Slams, because no one wants to play a guy that serves the way he does and can be as aggressive as he wants on the return game, because he's so comfortable holding serve. Harrison is a good player; he's got the best attitude and as a result he's gonna get the most out of his talent. He's willing to work, he's curious to learn, he's got real fight in him so he's going to keep improving.

http://blogs.tennis.com/the_pro_shop/20 ... blake.html

MTT Rank -4 (High Rank -2)

W: Winston-Salem '14 Newport '14 Brisbane '14 Shanghai '13 Beijing '13 Wimbledon '12 Rome '12 Madrid '12 Basel '11 Dubai '11 Sydney '11 Kuala Lumpur '10
F: Bercy'14 AO '14 Eastbourne '12 Barcelona '12 Munich '12 Beijing '11 Bercy '09
SF: Barcelona '14 Stockholm '13 Paris-Bercy '12 Toronto '12 Vienna '11 LA '11 Valencia '10 Moscow '10 Hamburg '10 Belgrade '10 Brisbane '10

PostZamieszczono: 17 lis 2011, 23:35 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Banged-up James Blake not done

Back in the days when dreads sprouted from his head, James Blake was once the all-American kid transitioning from the campus to the pro courts. He was armed with a heavy forehand that twice carried him to the U.S. Open quarterfinals -- invigorating his hometown fans.

Now, a month removed from his 31st birthday, Blake, who recently beat Juan Martin del Potro in reaching the Stockholm semifinals, knows he's nearing the final laps of a career run that will enter its 15th season in 2012. The good news, though, is that the patellar tendinitis that has pained him in recent years has finally subsided.

Although the formidable Blake of yore will likely never fully return, he's still excited about American tennis -- notably the futures of John Isner, who is coming off a maiden Masters semifinal appearance, in Paris, and Donald Young.

The 59th-ranked Blake believes Young, who reached a first ATP final, has so many gears to his game that it's taken time for him to grow into it. Extending a training invitation to Young, Blake says practicing with accomplished players will help the lefthander in the tilted baseball cap sharpen situational skills and accelerate through the learning curve.

"I think Donald's got a ton of talent, and it sometimes takes guys like that a little while to figure how to play because they have so many options," Blake says. "He's doing a great job; the only thing I would try to help him with is his training and playing with guys who are going to beat him more consistently. Getting him down at Saddlebrook with me or down with Andy [Roddick] in Austin or somewhere he can practice with top level guys consistently (will help). I really think that makes a big difference because you learn so much from playing with guys that you need to play your absolute best against to win every day."

A vicious forehand return made Blake one of tennis' most explosive returners when he reached a career-high rank of No. 4 in 2006. Blake says Isner, his frequent practice partner, can crack the top 10 if he amps up the aggressiveness on his return game to supplement the ferocious serve the 6-foot-9 tower of power possesses. Isner leads the ATP in aces (778 in 54 matches) and percentage of service games won (90 percent) this year.

"Isner's on the right track; he's already been top 20, and I think he has a chance to be in the top 10 and really wreak havoc in Grand Slams," Blake says. "No one wants to play a guy that serves the way he does and can be as aggressive as he wants on the return game because he's so comfortable holding serve."

When Blake isn't busy trying to get healthy or talking about the prospects of fellow compatriots, he stays busy with his charity. He will host his seventh annual Serving For A Cure charity concert event at Jazz at Lincoln Center in New York on Nov. 28. Actor Justin Long will emcee the event, which will feature a musical performance by Brett Dennen.

There will be a cocktail hour with athletes and celebrities, a fast-serve contest and auction items including a Venus Williams-autographed racket and Dave Matthews Band tickets. Presented by the James Blake Foundation and Empire BlueCross BlueShield, the event supports the Thomas Blake Sr. Memorial Research Fund, which Blake established to support cancer research at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. All proceeds from the event benefit the fund, named for Blake's father, who died of gastric cancer in 2004.

"It makes it a lot more meaningful for me to have it in New York because I have so many family and friends here," says Blake, whose foundation has raised more than $2 million for the cause. "A lot of people who knew my father can attend, and that means a lot seeing so many people are still helping out, still thinking of him and still speaking his name seven years later. It's emotional. I remember him so fondly and have so many great memories of him, and to be in that room and hear other people talk about my father and their fathers as well puts a smile on your face."

http://espn.go.com/tennis/blog/_/name/t ... e-not-done

Finały (15):

PostZamieszczono: 19 lis 2011, 15:19 

Biofile with James Blake

Spoiler:

http://thebiofile.com/2010/01/biofile-with-james-blake/

PostZamieszczono: 07 gru 2011, 23:15 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
2011 w liczbach

Ranking: 59
Bilans meczów: 18-16
Tytuły: 0
Finały: 0
Zarobki: $298,018

Finały (15):

PostZamieszczono: 03 sty 2012, 23:15 
Awatar użytkownika

PostZamieszczono: 06 lut 2012, 14:26 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
James Blake talks pranks, college, goals

Obrazek
After playing tennis at Harvard, James Blake has won 10
ATP titles in his 12-year career.

Beyond The Baseline caught up recently with 10-time ATP Tour winner James Blake, who is back up to 59th in the world after beginning the year at No. 135. The 31-year-old former top-five player, who left Harvard after his sophomore season in 1999 to turn pro, talked about the importance of going to college, the impact of court speed and playing style on the game, his prankster Tour buddies and his upcoming charity event.

Spoiler:

http://tennis.si.com/2011/11/17/james-b ... ege-goals/

PostZamieszczono: 15 kwie 2012, 12:08 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Blake/Querrey Triumph In Houston

James Blake and Sam Querrey captured their first team title on Saturday, edging Treat Conrad Huey and Dominic Inglot 7-6(14), 6-4 in the final of the US Men’s Clay Court Championship in Houston.

After narrowly taking the first set tie-break, Blake and Querrey converted the only break of the second set to claim victory in one hour and 43 minutes.

“The week was great, as I haven't been in the winners' circle in a while,” said Blake. “It's a great feeling to get back in it with a good friend like Sam. I hope it's a stepping stone. I remember when I won my first doubles title, it was a precursor to my first singles title the next weekend. I think it shows I'm starting to play well and getting confidence. I'll take it anywhere I can get it.”

Entering the event, Blake and Querrey were winless in their four previous matches together. Blake celebrated his second triumph at the ATP World Tour 250 event, having previously lifted the title in 2004 with Mardy Fish. Querrey went a step further on his runner-up finish last year with John Isner.
“It's always fun to play with a buddy like James," Querrey said. “We hadn’t won a match before, but once we got one win, we got four. We had a lot of close matches. Hopefully we can play again and win another title.”

Źródło: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... urday.aspx

Finały (15):

Gra podwójna:

PostZamieszczono: 19 kwie 2012, 11:06 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Fajnie słyszeć, że James wciąż coś wygrywa, nawet jeżeli to nie jest gra singlowa. W Houston wywalczył swój szósty tytuł deblowy.

James Blake - tytuły deblowe (6):
2012 (1) Houston (w/Querrey)
2004 (3) Monachium (w/Merklein, Outdoor/Clay), Houston (w/Fish, Outdoor/Clay), San Jose (w/Fish, Indoor/Hard)
2003 (1) Scottsdale (w/Merklein, Outdoor/Hard)
2002 (1) ATP Masters Series Cincinnati (w/Martin, Outdoor/Hard)

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj
2012 (1) Toronto M1000
2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose
2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam
2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne
2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (18)
2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000
2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur
2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 14 maja 2012, 11:51 
Awatar użytkownika

Wywiad z Jmaesem Blakiem z 25 kwietnia:

Spoiler:

http://www.teamusa.org/More-Hidden-Page ... 012-x.aspx

Finały (15):

PostZamieszczono: 19 cze 2012, 13:57 
Awatar użytkownika

Blake'owi urodziła się córka. :brawo:

PostZamieszczono: 19 cze 2012, 17:44 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Samurray pisze:
Blake'owi urodziła się córka. :brawo:

Gratulacje James! :brawo:

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj
2012 (1) Toronto M1000
2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose
2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam
2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne
2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (18)
2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000
2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur
2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 18 lip 2012, 10:01 
Awatar użytkownika

James wygrał swój 350 mecz na szczeblu ATP (350 - 235).

Cytuj:
BB&T ATLANTA OPEN 2012
Blake Notches 350th Win In Atlanta Upset Over Harrison

Obrazek
James Blake won his 350th career match on Tuesday.

James Blake notched his 350th career victory in a late-night encounter at the BB&T Atlanta Open Tuesday evening, upsetting sixth-seeded countryman Ryan Harrison 1-6, 6-3, 7-5.

Blake lost in his first six opportunities to attain the milestone this season and looked to be headed down the same road in the first set, dropping serve three times to Harrison, 12 years his junior. But the World No. 110 settled into the match, and converted a late break in the third set to improve to a 2-0 mark against the 2011 Atlanta semi-finalist.

The win is Blake's first as a father, having welcomed daughter Riley Elizabeth with fiancee Emily in June.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... Blake.aspx

Finały (15):

PostZamieszczono: 31 lip 2012, 22:53 
Awatar użytkownika

PostZamieszczono: 27 sie 2012, 23:16 
Awatar użytkownika

An interview with: JAMES BLAKE

Spoiler:

Źródło: http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interv ... 86338.html

Finały (15):

Gra podwójna:

PostZamieszczono: 31 sie 2012, 19:24 
Awatar użytkownika

Wywiad po wygranym meczu w II rundzie Us Open 2012:

Spoiler:

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/interv ... 84890.html

PostZamieszczono: 27 wrz 2012, 19:16 

PostZamieszczono: 27 wrz 2012, 19:16 

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 81 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.