mtenis.com.pl

mtenis.com.pl

Forum tenisowe ATP
Dzisiaj jest 19 lis 2017, 18:51

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 140 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
 Tytuł: Re: Mardy Fish
PostZamieszczono: 21 paź 2012, 17:53 
Awatar użytkownika

Mardy Fish's Road To Top American Status In ATP Uncovered 2012

PostZamieszczono: 21 paź 2012, 17:55 
Awatar użytkownika

Mardy Fish Reflects On New Outlook Following Health Scare

PostZamieszczono: 21 paź 2012, 17:56 
Awatar użytkownika

Tennis Warehouse interviews Mardy Fish at the BNP Paribas Open 2010

PostZamieszczono: 21 paź 2012, 17:57 
Awatar użytkownika

ATP Uncovered 2011 Mardy Fish Wife

PostZamieszczono: 21 paź 2012, 18:00 
Awatar użytkownika

Caroline Wozniacki Interview-Bombs Mardy Fish

PostZamieszczono: 21 paź 2012, 18:01 
Awatar użytkownika

Davis Cup Interview 2012: Mardy Fish

PostZamieszczono: 21 paź 2012, 18:01 
Awatar użytkownika

Mardy Fish Overhauls His Diet

PostZamieszczono: 21 paź 2012, 18:03 
Awatar użytkownika

Mardy Fish On Twitter Etiquette & Acting

PostZamieszczono: 31 paź 2012, 23:30 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Organizatorzy turnieju w Auckland potwierdzili, że Mardy zagra w 2013 roku w ich turnieju. :)

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj
2012 (1) Toronto M1000
2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose
2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam
2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne
2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (18)
2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000
2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur
2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 14 lis 2012, 18:55 

Cytuj:
2012 w liczbach

Ranking: 27
Bilans meczów: 21-11 (65,6 %)
Tytuły: 0
Finały: 0
Zarobki: $622,850

PostZamieszczono: 28 lis 2012, 23:38 
Awatar użytkownika

W turnieju w Auckland Madry nie zagra. Podobnie rzecz się ma z Australian Open. :(

Cytuj:
Mardy Fish to miss Australian Open

Mardy Fish will miss the 2013 Australian Open as he continues to recover from heart trouble, Reuters reports. Fish’s agent, John Tobias, told Reuters that the American is improving and hopes to return to the ATP tour in February at the SAP Open in San Jose, California.

Earlier on Wednesday, Fish also pulled out of the tournament in Auckland, New Zealand, which begins on January 7.

Fish, 30, has been struggling with heart problems since early this spring and has not competed since the first week of the U.S. Open. He pulled out of his fourth-round match at Flushing Meadows against Roger Federer.

Fish was hoping to come back and play exhibitions this month, but apparently isn’t feeling well enough to do so.

http://www.tennis.com/news/2012/11/mard ... LaQ52dzViB

2013: US Open
2012: Nicea
2011: Los Angeles, WTF Londyn
Wcześniej: Za słaba era, żeby coś wpisywać.

Finały (15):
2017: Stuttgart
2016: Tokio, Shanghai, Bazylea
2015: Wiedeń, WTF Londyn
2014: Doha
2013: Cincinnati
2012: Monte Carlo, Roland Garros, Sztokholm
2011: Marsylia, Monte Carlo, Wimbledon, US Open

PostZamieszczono: 29 lis 2012, 10:52 
Awatar użytkownika

Mardy ma arytmię serca.
To bardzo niebezpieczne. Nigdy nie wie co się wydarzy.
Powinien zastanowić się nad zakończeniem kariery.

PostZamieszczono: 12 mar 2013, 18:20 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
MARDY FISH: DEFEATING DEMONS A TRUE WIN

Obrazek
Mardy Fish was elated after prevailing in his first singles match in six months.

“There is more to life than winning.”

In most cases, these are the last words professional athletes want to hear. Especially tennis players, as ranking points, prize money and pride are on the line every time they step out on the court. There is no tomorrow if they lose. And with only one player standing victorious at the end of a tournament, the competitive nature of the sport is unparalleled.

Today, Mardy Fish would play the role of devil’s advocate to those who put winning first. Battling a recurring heart condition, Fish was forced to step away from the game prior to his fourth-round match at last year’s US Open. Living with a fear of the unknown, Fish was unsure a return to the courts, his playground since age two, was in his foreseeable future.

“For the first three months after the US Open, I had retired and non-retired in my head almost every week. And there was a while where I was done,” reflects Fish. “I had gotten it through my head that I was done when I was just trying to get my normal life back, just trying to have normalcy again.”

With a strong support system around him, anchored by wife Stacey, Fish decided after a six-month absence, he was ready to test the waters at the BNP Paribas Open. The 2008 runner-up believes Indian Wells provided the perfect environment to start things up again.

“There are a lot of reasons why this tournament made the most sense to try to come back for: being in the same time zone; the same climate; no flight; it being a comfortable place; a place where I have played well before; it probably being my favorite event of the year, as well,” Fish says.

“And then I think two out of three sets and the sort of week and a half as well where you get some days off between matches, too. There are a lot of good things that will come [out] of coming back for this event.”

The Los Angeles resident officially began his comeback on Saturday, partnering one of his best friends on tour, James Blake, to a first-round doubles win. But Fish’s true test of battling the demons that have left him unsettled for nearly a year came on Sunday when he entered Stadium 1 court for his opening-round singles match against compatriot Bobby Reynolds.

Entering the encounter with low expectations, Fish won the first set, before Reynolds hit back to level the match and build a 4-2 lead in the third set. Suddenly, Fish’s will to win took over. He reeled off the final four games of the match to claim the victory, a turn of events the No. 32 seed didn’t anticipate.

“I certainly didn't expect to win, so soon,” says Fish. "The tennis side of it hasn't been an issue. I have been playing for quite a while now as far as months is concerned, but just competitive matches, you can't duplicate those.

"It's nice to just play, first and foremost, and then you get out there and you want to win. You want to stay within yourself a little bit and not get too fired up or too low or too high or anything like that.”

After everything he went through to get back to a winning moment on one of tennis’ largest stages, Fish was left with a slew of emotions, but as he describes, the one that came to mind was elation.

“There have been a couple of people that have really been there for me through these past months, and it felt good to play for them, as well,” Fish reflects. “My wife has been a rock at my side the entire time, so it's been very difficult for her. So it's nice to be able to play for her and her family who lives in LA and saw me at my worst times.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... -Back.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 13 mar 2013, 17:55 
Awatar użytkownika

Fish Reflects On Comeback Win

PostZamieszczono: 03 maja 2013, 20:38 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Fish Rebounds After Hitting 'Rock Bottom'

Obrazek
Mardy Fish has played in two
tournaments since the 2012
US Open.

Former World No. 8 Mardy Fish is optimistic about making a return to the ATP World Tour as he continues his recovery from a heart condition. Despite his restricted playing schedule this season, Fish said that he was in a better state physically and mentally after hitting his lowest point at Flushing Meadows last year.

“I really saw what rock bottom felt like. That was at the US Open last year,” Fish said in an interview with ESPN. “We're getting it back under control. I'm getting my normal life back first and foremost and then we can worry about the tennis from there.

“I'm feeling better and better. It's been a long process. I'm just getting my confidence back and getting into match shape. It's been very hard. I'm a lot further along than I was about eight months ago and have come a long way. I look forward to hopefully soon being able to pick and choose where I want to be.”

During the early stages of his time away from the game, the Los Angeles resident revealed that retirement was once on the table, but for now, is out of the question.

“It's not part of the discussion anymore,” said Fish. “It was something I thought about and did for the first month after the US Open. I was done playing. I just didn't really tell anyone. I was hoping I would start feeling better. Now I'm at the stage where I need to get on the court as much as I can and be in comfortable situations.”

Fish has played in two tournaments this season. He made a triumphant return at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, winning his opener against countryman Bobby Reynolds before falling in competitive fashion to eighth-ranked Jo-Wilfried Tsonga. He then took a wild card at the ATP Challenger Tour event in Savannah last week, losing to Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo in the first round. Fish is not playing the two ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events in Madrid and Rome.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... etter.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 17 cze 2013, 14:26 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Fish nie pojawi się w Newport. Powrót spodziewany na Atlantę.

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj
2012 (1) Toronto M1000
2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose
2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam
2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne
2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (18)
2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000
2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur
2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 23 lip 2013, 18:20 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Player To Watch: Mardy Fish

Obrazek

FishMardy Fish makes a welcome return to action this week in Atlanta. The American is competing in just his second ATP World Tour event since the 2012 US Open, having battled illness concerns for the past 10 months. The American is making his return on a happy hunting ground, having lifted the Atlanta trophy in 2010 and 2011, defeating John Isner both times. He has a 9-1 event record and is seeded sixth.

www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2013/0 ... -2013.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 24 lip 2013, 14:04 
Awatar użytkownika

Witaj z powrotem, Mardy!

Spoiler:

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/tenis/37264 ... otem-mardy

2013: US Open
2012: Nicea
2011: Los Angeles, WTF Londyn

Finały (15):
2017: Stuttgart
2016: Tokio, Shanghai, Bazylea
2015: Wiedeń, WTF Londyn
2014: Doha
2013: Cincinnati
2012: Monte Carlo, Roland Garros, Sztokholm
2011: Marsylia, Monte Carlo, Wimbledon, US Open

PostZamieszczono: 29 lip 2013, 17:30 
Awatar użytkownika

CITI OPEN 2013
Fish Visits Washington YMCA
Washington, U.S.A.

Obrazek
Mardy Fish and Taylor Townsend test out the new facilities at the YMCA.

Spoiler:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... -YMCA.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 11 sie 2013, 18:47 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
FISH THROWS OUT FIRST PITCH IN CINCINNATI

Obrazek

Baseball fan Mardy Fish threw out the first pitch at the Cincinnati Reds-San Diego Padres game at the Great American Ballpark in downtown Cincinnati on Saturday. The American is in town ready for the Western & Southern Open, which begins on Sunday.

“I played a lot of sports growing up. I played a little baseball until I was 14 or so. I was born in Minnesota so I'm a huge Twins fan. I know a couple of guys on the team, so I root for them,” said Fish.

The 31-year-old Fish is a two-time former finalist at this ATP World Tour Masters 1000 event, finishing runner-up to Andy Roddick in 2003 and Roger Federer in 2010. He is playing just his fourth tour-level tournament of the season, having been sidelined with heart trouble.

“I'm excited to be back in Cincinnati,” said Fish. “I have a lot of good memories here. It's one of my favourite tournaments and one of my most successful events.”

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2013/08/32/Cincinnati-Fish-Baseball.aspx

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 140 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+1godz.