mtenis.com.pl

mtenis.com.pl

Forum tenisowe ATP
Dzisiaj jest 24 wrz 2018, 3:29

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 63 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
PostZamieszczono: 27 lip 2012, 1:11 
Awatar użytkownika

Super tekst od Kamakshi ;)

Cytuj:
Revolution inspires Malek Jaziri
By Kamakshi Tandon | Special to ESPN.com

Imagine the disappointment of missing the Olympics by one spot. Then imagine the relief of getting in anyway.

Like all tennis players on the cusp of making the cutoff, Malek Jaziri had been anxiously waiting for days to learn whether he would be going to the Games. After winning his first-round match at Wimbledon, he was told his ranking of No. 73 had been fractionally too low for direct entry . But his heart quickly lifted when he learned the International Tennis Federation (ITF) was giving him one of the eight discretionary wild cards into the draw.

The 28-year-old Tunisian will be the only player from an Arab country in the men's draw, as well as the only one from Africa. He will be an able ambassador for the region -- polite, warm and able to speak thoughtfully in four languages: Arabic, French, English and Spanish.

Obrazek
Kenzo Tribouillard/Getty Images
It wasn't long ago that Malek Jaziri had no hope
of competing in the Olympics. How things change.

"Every sportsman wants to play the Olympic games," he told ESPN.com. "It's like a dream. So I'm very happy to represent my country in this kind of tournaments.

"I represent all Arabic countries. I'm alone … just me in the top 100."

But it wasn't long ago that Jaziri would have had a hard time imagining participating in the Games by any route. He was in his mid-twenties and still struggling to get his ranking into the 200s. Then suddenly, his country underwent a dramatic, unexpected transformation -- and so did his career. He is currently ranked No. 70.

"I'm the new revolutionist," he jokingly declared.

"The revolution helped me so much. If you see my ranking now -- after the revolution I start to play good," he said. "You feel free, I don't know. You feel there is no dictator.

"You can do whatever you want, say whatever you want.

"Before you cannot say whatever you want on the news. You have to think three times before you said something."

Just over a year and a half ago, Jaziri moved back to the capital city of Tunis after spending time in Barcelona to train and rehab knee and ankle injuries. The timing was fateful. A week later, the Tunisian revolution arrived on his doorstep.

Jaziri was on the tennis court when he heard the sound of helicopters and gunfire. People began screaming and rushing. Needless to say, that day's training session was not completed.

"It was very tough, very tough," he said, recalling the chaos of the early days. "First thing, you cannot travel because airport was closed. Second, you cannot practice, because if you run -- they have guns and everything."

He breaks off with a laugh at the thought of it. Imagine sprinting through streets with armed police and protesters in a tense struggle.

He quickly realized it wasn't practical. "I was practicing, you know, and going out on the street," he said. "My family was calling me, a few days in the beginning of the revolution -- two, three days when it start to be very hard, like killing people and everything.

"My family was afraid for me. So I decide to come back home."

Jaziri returned to his hometown of Bizerte, about an hour north of Tunis, where things were calmer. The revolution, which sparked the region's Arab Spring and took the country from dictatorship to fledgling democracy, had began in December 2010 when a fruit seller in a rural town set himself on fire to protest government corruption. The action set off a wave of demonstrations against the repressive regime of Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali, with unrest spreading to the capital as 2011 began.

By mid-January, Ben Ali was gone but the ensuing power struggle meant political tensions remained high for the next few months. Jaziri decided to base himself outside the country for a while to continue training and traveling. Sitting on a flight to leave, he could still hear the helicopters in the distance.

But elections were successfully in October, and a fragile equilibrium has emerged. Jaziri is back home, and despite the disruption, believes the events of 2011 were an overwhelmingly positive development for his country.

"People have to know what is meant by this freedom, how to use this freedom. So it's very important," he said. "The country now, situation is good.

"When you travel, you can see the difference.

"Tourism has now come back very good now in Tunisia. There is stability -- better than before, and becoming better every day. And security, internal security is very good, it's got under control, so it's safe."

He is hoping to be a symbol of positive change when he represents Tunisia at the Olympics.

Making the field was a nice change from a series of near misses Jaziri had recently experienced. He had match points three times against his friend, Marcel Granollers, to reach the third round of the French Open, the Grand Slam he had grown up dreaming of playing. Instead, he lost in five sets. In February, he was told he would get a wild card into the ATP event in Dubai by virtue of being the highest-ranked Arab player. He then found out it was instead going to Marko Djokovic, Novak Djokovic's younger brother. A year ago, Jaziri was on the cusp of making the qualifying draw for Wimbledon but illness ended his hopes.

The Olympic wild card isn't the first time the ITF has given Jaziri a helping hand. He was part of an under-14 touring team of African players who participated in various European junior tournaments through the now approximately $4.5 million development fund that is supported jointly by the ITF and the Grand Slams. The project is "very good, very helpful for African players," said Jaziri. "They don't have a lot of help from sponsors or from the [national] federation."

Another Tunisian, junior French Open girls' champ Ons Jabeur, has also received help from the fund and will join Jaziri at the Games, also as a wild card. Before Jabeur, there was Selima Sfar, who took part in the Beijing Games and for many years was a lone Arab presence on the women's tour.

Outside Morocco, Tunisia has perhaps the strongest professional tennis tradition among Arab countries, despite the absence of big tournaments such as those in Doha, Qatar and Dubai.

For Jaziri, it began when he started playing at the age of 5 at his local club in Bizerte, where one of the courts is now named for him.

"There was a lot of good players at this club," he said. "I have good coaches there at the beginning when I start. They help me with good technique. It's very important when you're young."

He left at 12 to train in Tunis and decided to leave school to pursue tennis as a career at 18. He reached No. 297 in 2006 but then struggled for two years with a knee injury. It took another two years to make up the lost ground, but qualifying for the U.S. Open last year and winning a match in the main draw was a big breakthrough.

Jaziri hopes it will also lead to a small revolution for tennis in Tunisia, with increased sponsorship and a greater number of clubs opening.

"This sport start to be very popular in Tunisia," Jaziri said. "We have one tournament [a challenger], in a few years will be a lot of tournaments, I hope, and more players."

In sponsorship terms, his rise has already started to pay off. He shows off the new sponsor patches on his sleeves, pointing to one with particular satisfaction: It's from the ministry of tourism in Tunisia, for whom he is now an official ambassador.

"It's a very beautiful country, sunshine," he said, enthusiastically.

It sounds like they've picked the right spokesperson. "We have everything in Tunisia. I mean, we have desert; we have mountains; we have sea," he continued. "The weather is very good. … In summer, people come to party.

"I hope people come to Tunisia because it's [a] very interesting country, very close to Europe, lot of things to do there."

That includes tennis, something he'll be able to show the world when the Games begin later this week.

http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/2012 ... lek-jaziri

MTT career highlights (16-8):

2018: Metz (W), Toronto (W), Estoril (F), Miami (W), Australian Open (F);
2017: WTF (W), Sztokholm (W), Hamburg (W), Stuttgart (W), Acapulco (W);
2016: WTF (F), Bazylea (F), Cincinnati (W), Roland Garros (F), Marsylia (W), Doha (W);
2015: WTF (W), Bazylea (W), Winston-Salem (W), Hamburg (W), Wimbledon (F), Stuttgart (W), Monte Carlo (F), Indian Wells (F);
2014: Halle (F)

PostZamieszczono: 29 wrz 2012, 20:08 
Awatar użytkownika

Malek Jaziri Talks about his participation in US Open 2011

PostZamieszczono: 19 paź 2012, 17:37 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
JAZIRI CONTINUES HISTORIC RUN TO REACH MOSCOW SFS
Moscow, Russia

World No. 112 Malek Jaziri continued his historic run at the Kremlin Cup in Moscow on Friday as he defeated Czech Lukas Rosol 7-6(5), 6-3 to become the first Tunisian player to reach an ATP World Tour semi-final. The 28-year-old Jaziri saved all seven of the break points he faced and converted one of his eight opportunities for victory in one hour and 44 minutes.

"I'm very happy to reach the semi-finals today," said Jaziri. "I'm very excited to be at this stage and why not reach my first final too? I hope to continue in this way; I'm playing good."

Jaziri has compiled a 22-12 match record on the ATP Challenger Tour this season, reaching three finals in Quimper (l. to Sijsling), Kyoto (l. to Ito) and Pingguo (l. to Soeda). He is playing in Moscow for the first time.

Croatia’s Ivo Karlovic hit 23 aces as he defeated French qualifier Edouard Roger-Vasselin 7-6(4), 6-3 in 83 minutes. A day earlier, Roger-Vasselin had upset top seed Alexandr Dolgopolov in the second round. The 33-year-old Karlovic is through to his first ATP World Tour semi-final since April 2011 at the US Men's Clay Court Championship in Houston (l. to Sweeting).

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... c-Run.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 22 lis 2012, 21:52 
Awatar użytkownika

2012 w liczbach:

Cytuj:
Ranking: 118
Bilans meczów: 6-11
Łączna liczba spotkań: 17
Tytuły: -
Finały: -
Zarobki: $210,529

https://www.ponapisach.pl/author/przemyslaw-brudzynski

PostZamieszczono: 26 lut 2013, 20:10 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Jaziri Visit Delights Youngsters At Tennis Emirates-Head Clinic

Obrazek
Malek Jaziri instructed children at the clinic.

Tennis Emirates - Head Clinic participants were in for a treat this morning when number 1 Arab player Malek Jaziri visited and gave some tennis tips and encouragement to the young local talent.

Fresh from last night’s exciting match when the Tunisian wild card stretched defending champion Roger Federer to three sets, Jaziri took the children through their paces. Jaziri said he welcomed the opportunity to play in Dubai and was happy to have the opportunity to interact with the children at this week’s Clinic which is run as part of the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships ATP Tournament.

“It’s so great to see all the players out on the court, and some of them have real talent. I remember being this age and being introduced to tennis, wishing I could have these types of experiences, to play with professional tennis players, so it’s good to be here today.” Jaziri continued “It’s important for Arab countries to really develop the local talent and encourage the growth of this sport, then hopefully we can see more players out there.”

Organiser of the Tennis Emirates - Head Clinic and UAE National Head Coach Jorge Martin, agreed with the need for more tennis clinics in the region. “It’s so good for them, and there is nothing else like this running right now. We want to keep growing the talent pool, what you see here is the next generation.”

This week’s clinic brought 65 students from Tennis Emirates to enjoy a day at the courts. All the children in attendance were members of the UAE Junior Development Program, which provides tennis lessons as part of the physical education program in schools. The young Emirati players, aged 7 and 8 participate in dedicated tennis sessions to help develop their confidence on and off the court.

Along with tips from Jaziri, the children were delighted to meet top ATP doubles players Dick Norman and Filip Polasek who also had a hit with the participants. Polasek, a first time player at the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships commented on the great clinic, “We help out with a lot of kids programs, but this one is really good, the kids, the facilities, I’m really enjoying it” Polasek continued, “Maybe one day we’ll see one of these guys on Centre Court.”

Mr. Abdulrahman Falaknaz, Vice-President of Tennis Emirates commented, “We are very pleased at the outcome of the program, when we have over 200 local kids playing tennis regularly it makes us hope for a better future. We’re just delighted to have more UAE children introduced to the game of tennis.”

The ATP World Tour event commenced on 25 February and features world number 1 Novak Djokovic, defending champion Roger Federer, as well as top 10 rivals Tomas Berdych, Juan Martin Del Potro, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Janko Tipsarevic.

The Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships, is owned and organised by Dubai Duty Free and held under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.

http://www.dubaidutyfreetennischampions ... linic.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 05 kwie 2013, 22:17 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Egzotyczni tenisiści (cz. 1): Malek Jaziri

Myśląc nad rozwojem mojego blogowego królestwa wpadłem na pewien pomysł. W gazetach, serwisach internetowych i miesięcznikach najczęściej możemy czytać o Radwańskiej, Azarence, Williams, Federerze, Nadalu i Djokoviciu. Zawsze zasiadam do tej lektury z ogromnym skupieniem, ale wiem, że na tych nazwiskach nie kończy się tenisowy Tour. Co z innymi? Z zawodnikami z wyjątkowo nietenisowych państw lub tymi, którzy na rozwój swoich karier wciąż czekają? Są też tacy, którzy moment rozwoju przegapili, ale krajanie i tak są z nich dumni. Serię wpisów poświęconych tym, którzy często przez całą karierę stoją w cieniu wielkich mistrzów nazwałem: "Egzotyczni tenisiści" (po prawej stronie bezpośrednio możecie przejść do tej kategorii). W każdy wtorek na blogu ukazywała się będzie sylwetka zawodnika lub zawodniczki którzy - w mojej opinii - zasługują na poświęcenie im kilku chwil. Postać pierwszego bohatera poniekąd zainspirowała mnie do rozpoczęcia opisywania egzotycznych postaci ze świata tenisowego. Tunezyjczyk grał w poniedziałek w Dubaju z Rogerem Federerem. Mecz przegrał, ale zdołał urwać seta.

Obrazek

Mało prawdopodobne, aby 29-letni Tunezyjczyk zawojował w najbliższej przyszłości zawodowe korty, zdominował rozgrywki ATP i uzbierał wiele turniejowych wygranych. "Jazz", jak mówią o nim znajomi, jest obecnie najlepszym arabskim tenisistą. W sposobie poruszania się po korcie przypomina mi Michaela Berrera - jednego z najcięższych zawodników wśród światowej czołówki. Tunezyjczyk jest praworęczny, gra oburęcznym bekhendem, ale w meczu z Federerem pokazał, że w sytuacjach krytycznych potrafi minąć rywala (i to jak!) za pomocą jednej ręki.

Jaziri pochodzi z miejscowości mogącej poniekąd kojarzyć się z tenisem. Właśnie w Bizercie (nazywanej przez zawodnika Wenecją Afryki) swój pierwszy lot nad Morzem Śródziemnym zakończył słynny Roland Garros. W miejscu lądowania do dziś stoi pamiątkowy pomnik. Nieopodal, na założonych w 1928 roku kortach, 5-letni wówczas Malek rozpoczął swoją przygodę z tenisem (po raz pierwszy złapał rakietę w garść trzy lata wcześniej). Droga do pierwszej setki listy ATP była wyboista. Tenis w Tunezji nie jest sportem popularnym, bardzo ciężko znaleźć sponsorów i fachowców. Jaziri wytrwał dzięki samozaparciu i wyrozumiałości rodziny. Nie poddał się nawet wtedy, gdy z ukochanych kortów w Bizercie wypędziły go odgłosy broni palnej - pierwsze oznaki rewolucji. Malek szybko spakował rakiety i uciekł do stolicy Tunezji, a następnie rozpoczął serię kilkunastu turniejowych startów. Tułaczka po challengerowych imprezach (m.in. w Maroku, Uzbekistanie i Kazachstanie) dała wymierny rezultat. Tunezyjczyk, który rozpoczynał 2011 rok jako #333 na świecie, zakończył go będąc rakietą #118. Do sześciu wygranych wcześniej Futuresów dodał trzy kolejne. Starty ukoronował w Genewie, gdzie po raz pierwszy wygrał challengera.

Najwyżej notowany był na pozycji #69 (w lipcu 2012 roku), teraz okupuje lokatę 128. Od 2000 roku reprezentuje Tunezję w rozgrywkach o Puchar Davisa, ale do turniejów ATP rankingowo i tenisowo dojrzał dopiero w 2011 roku. Podczas US Open przeszedł kwalifikacje, a w I rundzie, która była tym samym jego pierwszym meczem w imprezie głównej ATP, pokonał Holendra de Bakkera. Z porażki z Mardym Fishem wyciągnął wnioski, o których wspominał nawet kilka miesięcy później - przed przegranym 6:7(5) 7:6(5) 1:6 meczem z Jo-Wilfriedem Tsongą w Dausze.

Na zawojowanie światowych kortów zdaniem Jaziriego nigdy nie jest za późno. "Santoro i El Aynaoui grali na wysokim poziomie do trzydziestego ósmego roku życia" - uśmiecha się 29-letni Tunezyjczyk. Co ciekawe, pierwszym zawodnikiem, którego napotkał na początku swej wielkoszlemowej przygody był Michał Przysiężny(w I rundzie kwalifikacji do Australian Open 2010). Tydzień przed dwudziestymi szóstymi urodzinami Jaziriego Polak wygrał 6:3 6:4.

Talent i ciężka praca Jaziriego mogły dać dobry efekt wcześniej, jednak - jak wielu tenisistów - Tunezyjczyka nękały kontuzje. Gdy miał 22 lat i wchodził w najważniejszy dla tenisisty wiek, nabawił się urazu kolana. Na tyle poważnego, że od profesjonalnego tenisa odpoczywał przez kolejne dwa lata. Kilka miesięcy po powrocie na zawodowe korty, podczas przygotowań w Hiszpanii złamał kostkę. Wspomina, że fatalne momenty przeżył tak dobrze, że wzmocniły go one mentalnie. Za to, że się wtedy nie poddał, kilka lat później został nagrodzony. Gdy podczas ubiegłorocznego meczu pierwszej rundy na Wimbledonie Jaziri pokonał Estończyka Zoppa 4:6 4:6 6:3 6:4 9:7, organizatorzy powiedzieli mu, że ranking pozwoli mu na udział w igrzyskach olimpijskich. Radość Maleka była podwójna, rozpierała go duma. Udział w IO zakończył na drugiej rundzie (porażka z Isnerem 6:7(1) 2:6), ale jego sukcesy doceniono na opisywanych wcześniej rodzimych kortach w Bizercie i jeden z nich nazwano imieniem Jaziriego. Mała, zielona tabliczka wisząca przy wejściu na kort tworzy kolejne wspomnienie, którego nie odbierze Jaziriemu żadna rewolucja.

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/html/1310721 ... 169.html?2

PostZamieszczono: 24 gru 2013, 16:57 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

2013 w liczbach

Cytuj:
Ranking: 168
Bilans meczów: 2-1
Tytuły: 0
Finały: 0
Zarobki: $90,678

CH: 1 tytuł;

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj
2012 (1) Toronto M1000
2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose
2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam
2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne
2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (21)
2018 (3) Sankt Petersburg, Stuttgart, Marsylia
2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000
2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur
2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 05 sie 2014, 22:46 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Malek pokonał dziś Guillermo Garcię-Lopeza w turnieju ATP Masters 1000 w Toronto. To pierwszy wygrany przez Tunezyjczyka mecz w turnieju z tego prestiżowego cyklu. :ok:

Cytuj:
[LL] Malek Jaziri (TUN) d. Guillermo Garcia - Lopez (ESP) 6-4 7-6(6)

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2012 (1) Toronto M1000

MTT - finały (21)
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 22 wrz 2014, 19:09 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Finał CH w Izmirze:
* 2. finał w 2014 (0-2)
* 8. finał CH w karierze (2-6);

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2012 (1) Toronto M1000

MTT - finały (21)
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 18 sty 2015, 14:29 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

2014 w liczbach:

Cytuj:
Ranking: 75
Bilans meczów: 8-11
Zarobki: $307,744

CH: 2 finały;

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2012 (1) Toronto M1000

MTT - finały (21)
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 23 sty 2015, 20:38 
Awatar użytkownika

Goran na temat Jaziriego. W sumie jeszcze nie jest za późno, żeby wziął się za siebie...

Cytuj:
He’s lost in space and he’s No70 in the world," Ivanisevic told Sport360 ahead of Jaziri’s third round clash with Nick Kyrgios on Friday.

"We really became great friends in the IPTL, he’s an unbelievable guy. He is a great talent but he has no idea about tennis – no coach, he doesn’t practice, he doesn’t go to the gym, and he’s No70 in the world. So he’s an unbelievable talent."

"I told Malek ‘listen, I’m going to coach you here’. I have nothing to do and he’s a really nice guy," explained Ivanisevic.

"So he won two rounds. The first round he played an amazing match, he played against Kukushkin, who played the final in Sydney."

Jaziri fought off the Kazakh in four sets in round one before pulling off a rough five-set win over Edouard Roger-Vasselin two days later.

"I don’t know how I can describe that match," Ivanisevic said of Jaziri’s second round clash.

"He took another 10 years of my life that’s for sure. 6-1, 2-0 he didn’t move. And then he started to play. And then four match points. But it’s great to see because he really can play good tennis."

"I can always help him when I’m on the tour. He can practice with Marin, with me, he’s a nice guy and I like him a lot, but he needs to find hopefully somebody that can travel with him," said Ivanisevic.

"I told him during the IPTL ‘try, give yourself one or two years. Invest in you, because you’re really good. You’re 70 in the world, imagine if you had everything, how high you can go? Try, if it works, it works, if it doesn’t, at least you tried because after that you’re going to feel sorry that you didn’t try’.

"So hopefully I can push him a little bit, to maybe find somebody to be okay with him, to travel to some weeks."

"People don’t know about Jaziri but then they’re very surprised when they play him," he said.

"They say ‘okay, who am I playing? Jaziri, I’ll win’. My ass! It’s not going like that. He showed everybody here.

“He has the perfect match now. All the pressure is on Kyrgios. Everybody expects Kyrgios to win, playing the guy from Tunisia. But it’s not going to be easy, because he’s the guy who likes attention, likes the crowd. It’s going to be on a big stadium – the only problem is that Malek has never played on a big stadium here. He’s going to be nervous.

“But I told him to go there and enjoy. We spoke about a few things, how he should play. If he wins, it will be an amazing story. If not, he made the third round and it’s a good start of the year and hopefully things get better and better.”

Ivanisevic agrees that what he is doing is very uncommon in the world of professional tennis but he sees no reason why he shouldn’t be aiding Jaziri.

“I didn’t have anybody helping me when I was growing up and if I have the opportunity now to help out, why not advise him in my free time?” he says.

In making the third round in Melbourne this week, Jaziri became just the fifth Arab man in history, and first since 2004, to reach this stage at any major.

“I’m really happy for him,” Ivanisevic added. “Because it’s big for the Arab world. Especially Tunisia, somebody from that country, they never had a third round grand slam player, it’s great. And somehow I became part of it as well.

“It couldn’t happen to a better person. I always say ‘good things happen for a reason’. I never knew him, we played in the IPTL, we became great friends… everything. Somebody upstairs saw something and has put people together.

“Hopefully on Friday he plays well (against Kyrgios), he goes there and shows the world that also from that part of the world people can play good tennis.”

http://sport360.com/article/internation ... niss-elite

PostZamieszczono: 02 lut 2015, 23:31 
Awatar użytkownika

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 65

PostZamieszczono: 06 lut 2015, 15:45 
Awatar użytkownika

Questions about Malek Jaziri´s withdrawal sparks ATP involvement

Spoiler:

http://www.tennisworldusa.org/Questions ... 326.html.1

"When these kind of matches happen you suffer, but I really enjoy these moments. I really enjoy suffering, because what's harder is when I am in Mallorca last year and I had to watch these kind of matches on the TV."

PostZamieszczono: 29 sie 2015, 23:27 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Mario pisze:
Goran na temat Jaziriego. W sumie jeszcze nie jest za późno, żeby wziął się za siebie...

Jest połówka kurnika w Winston-Salem. Bardzo dobry tydzień Maleka i kawałek naprawdę znakomitej gry. :ok:

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2012 (1) Toronto M1000

MTT - finały (21)
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 19 paź 2015, 23:19 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

CH: Jaziri najlepszy w Rennes, 3. tytuł CH.

Cytuj:
Open de Rennes (Rennes, France): For just the second time in the 10-year history of the Open de Rennes, a Frenchman failed to reach the final. Malek Jaziri won his third ATP Challenger Tour title and first since 2013, rallying past Igor Sijsling 5-7, 7-5, 6-4 on Sunday. The Tunisian, who rallied from a 0-6 first set deficit in their most recent meeting at the ATP World Tour 500 event in Dubai 2014, fired eight aces and converted on three of four break opportunities.

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2012 (1) Toronto M1000

MTT - finały (21)
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 23 mar 2016, 10:48 
Awatar użytkownika

2015 w liczbach:

Cytuj:
Ranking: 103
Bilans meczów: 12-20
Zarobki: $389,614

PostZamieszczono: 23 mar 2016, 10:48 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

CH Guadalajara: tytuł Jaziriego.

Cytuj:
Jalisco Open presentado por Aeromexico (Guadalajara, Mexico): With a combined age of 67, the final between Stephane Robert (35) and No. 5 seed Malek Jaziri (32) was the second-oldest so far this year on the ATP Challenger Tour. Both players showed no signs of age in the grueling baseline rallies throughout the match, but it was Jaziri who narrowly prevailed in front of a raucous stadium crowd, 5-7 6-3, 7-6 (5).

This week also marked a brilliant turn in form from Jaziri, who hadn’t won two consecutive matches at a tournament this year prior to arriving in Guadalajara. The victory this week marks the fourth ATP Challenger Tour title of Jaziri’s career.

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2012 (1) Toronto M1000

MTT - finały (21)
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 25 kwie 2016, 20:15 
Awatar użytkownika

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 64

2017: Doha, Sydney, Dubaj, Miami, Marrakesz, Estoril, s-Hertogenbosch
2018: Barcelona
,Winston-Salem

MTT - Finały (10)
2015: Kuala Lumpur
2016: Queens, Sankt Petersburg
2017: Waszyngton, Winston-Salem, US Open, Sankt Petersburg, WTF
2018: Doha, Miami

PostZamieszczono: 07 cze 2016, 14:23 
Awatar użytkownika

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 63

Finały: US OPEN 2013, Monte Carlo 2014, Rotterdam 2015

PostZamieszczono: 11 lip 2016, 22:26 
Awatar użytkownika

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 58

2017: Doha, Sydney, Dubaj, Miami, Marrakesz, Estoril, s-Hertogenbosch
2018: Barcelona
,Winston-Salem

MTT - Finały (10)
2015: Kuala Lumpur
2016: Queens, Sankt Petersburg
2017: Waszyngton, Winston-Salem, US Open, Sankt Petersburg, WTF
2018: Doha, Miami

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 63 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.