Narodowość: Kazachstan
Miejsce zamieszkania: Astana
Wzrost: 183 cm
Masa ciała: 72 kg
Gra: praworęczna, oburęczny backhand
Status profesjonalny: od 2006
Trener: Anastasia Ulikhina

Oficjalna strona ATP: http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Play ... shkin.aspx
W(20): 23': Halle 22': Doha, Bastad, Gijon 21': Cagliari, Lyon, Waszyngton 20': Montpellier 18': Doha, Pekin 17': Szanghaj, Bazylea 16': Queen's Club, Atlanta 14': Pekin 13': Montpellier, Atlanta 12': Kuala Lumpur, Szanghaj, Bazylea
F(29): 23': Pune, Australian Open, 22': Neapol 21': Marsylia, Stuttgart, Eastbourne, Gstaad, Winston-Salem, Metz 20': Adelajda, Australian Open 19': Montpellier 18': Dubaj, Umag 17': Sofia, Barcelona, s-Hertogenbosch', Wimbledon 16': Genewa, s-Hertogenbosch' 13': Barcelona, Madryt, Bercy 12': Dubaj, Estoril, Madryt, Rzym, Nicea 11': Los Angeles

W(14): 22': AO, MC, Madryt, Wimbledon, Cincy, Bercy 21': Toronto, Cincy 19': Montreal 18': MTT Finals 17': USO 15': AO, RG 13': Wimbledon
F(8): 23': Rzym 22': USO, MTT Finals 19: Rzym, Wimbledon, Davis Cup 18': USO 16':
Wimbledon 15':USO
Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

Re: Mikhail Kukushkin

Post autor: Ranger »

Osiągnięcia:

Tytuły w singlu: 1

2010: (1) Sankt Petersburg

Puchar Davisa: 10 zwycięstw, 4 porażki

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 58 (01.11.2010)

Najlepsze występy w Wielkim Szlemie:

Australia Open: 1R (2011)
Roland Garros: 2R (2011)
Wimbledon: 1R (2011)
Us Open: 1R (2010)

Stosunek meczów wygranych do przegranych: 34-36 (22.08.2011)

Łączna suma zarobionych pieniędzy na kortach: $809,814 (22.08.2011)

Aktualny Ranking: 61 (22.08.2011)

Inne: Zwycięzca 7 turniejów z serii challenger
W(20): 23': Halle 22': Doha, Bastad, Gijon 21': Cagliari, Lyon, Waszyngton 20': Montpellier 18': Doha, Pekin 17': Szanghaj, Bazylea 16': Queen's Club, Atlanta 14': Pekin 13': Montpellier, Atlanta 12': Kuala Lumpur, Szanghaj, Bazylea
F(29): 23': Pune, Australian Open, 22': Neapol 21': Marsylia, Stuttgart, Eastbourne, Gstaad, Winston-Salem, Metz 20': Adelajda, Australian Open 19': Montpellier 18': Dubaj, Umag 17': Sofia, Barcelona, s-Hertogenbosch', Wimbledon 16': Genewa, s-Hertogenbosch' 13': Barcelona, Madryt, Bercy 12': Dubaj, Estoril, Madryt, Rzym, Nicea 11': Los Angeles

W(14): 22': AO, MC, Madryt, Wimbledon, Cincy, Bercy 21': Toronto, Cincy 19': Montreal 18': MTT Finals 17': USO 15': AO, RG 13': Wimbledon
F(8): 23': Rzym 22': USO, MTT Finals 19: Rzym, Wimbledon, Davis Cup 18': USO 16':
Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

Album Pucharów:

#1): Sankt Petersburg 2010

R32 Jeremy Chardy (FRA) 6/7(3), 6/1, 6/0
R16 Teymuraz Gabashvili (GRU) 6/3, 6/4
Q Janko Tipsarevic (SRB) 7/5, 3/6, 6/4
S Illya Marchenko (UKR) 6/3, 6/4
F Mikhail Youzhny (RUS) 6/3, 7/6(2)

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

First-Time ATP World Tour Winner Spotlight Mikhail Kukushkin

Obrazek

World No. 88 Mikhail Kukushkin became the fifth first-time winner on the ATP World Tour this season after upsetting top-seeded Russian Mikhail Youzhny 6-3, 7-6(2) Sunday in the final of the St. Petersburg Open.

ATPWorldTour.com caught up with Kukushkin after his maiden title.

How does it feel to win your first career ATP World Tour title?
For me it’s just incredible, this feeling, because I never think that I can win a tournament right now because I was ranked around 90. When I came here I didn’t think I can even play quarter-finals, semis here. I was just concentrating on every match. When I came here in the final, I know that I play against

Misha Youzhny. Of course I believe in myself, but I didn’t think that I can win this title. I think right now I don’t understand what happened today. I’m in shock because I didn’t think it’s going to happen with me, and I think I need some time to understand what happens.

How did you approach going into your first final against Youzhny, knowing that you played him in the semi-finals of Moscow last year.

This was the biggest problem for me because the last match for us Youzhny won very easy. His game for me is very tough because he plays a lot of slice, he plays a smart game, and he knows how to play against me. I was thinking that I have to play even more than 100 per cent to win this match. I was lucky that he was sick before the tournament and before he played such tough matches, so today he was very tired and I think this was the deciding point of this win because otherwise Youzhny is such a great player and to play against him when he plays his best is so tough. I think I was a little bit lucky.

Does it make it extra special that you beat a Top 10 player for the first time and in his country?
I didn’t think that he is Top 10 and I’m playing against a Top 10 player. I just know that he’s one of the best players in the world. Of course he played at home and almost everyone in the crowd was supporting him, so of course this is giving me a lot of problems, but I’m very happy with my game and I played till the last point. Also for me it’s the first win against a Top 10 player, and I’m so happy with that.

Was there a part of your game you were most pleased with that enabled you to win the title?

I think this is the stability of my game because from the first match till the last point of the tournament I was playing concentrated on each point. I don’t think about the next game, to win the final, to be in the final. I’m also so happy that I was fighting for every ball. I think this is the part of the game that helped me so much to win because I was fighting for every ball on this tournament.

Now that you have won your first ATP World Tour title, what other goals do you have?

I think I will be around 60 – No. 58 – in the rankings. My next goal will be to get in the Top 50, to play good on this level, and I will try to play good on the bigger tournaments because I never played good on the Grand Slams, the Masters [1000s]. Of course I will try to improve my game, improve my ranking and improve my results.

In September, you helped your country qualify for the World Group in Davis Cup for the first time by beating Switzerland. Talk about what that means for your country’s tennis.
For Kazakhstan it means so much because this tie against Switzerland was the first in history for Kazakhstan in the play-offs, so of course everyone was so happy with that. Everyone supports us there. But I think nobody in the world think that we can beat Switzerland even without Federer. To beat them with the score 5-love, for Kazakhstan team it’s so much because the national federation of tennis there supports tennis so much. They try to help us or the young guys, just everyone who wants to play tennis, they help us so much. Like me, the other guys on the team, the girls, I think this is a big point, the big step for the Kazakhstan team. I hope that tennis in Kazakhstan can be even on a better level than now.

Andrey Golubev became the first player from Kazakhstan to win an ATP World Tour title in July, and now you’re the second player to do so. What are your thoughts on the state of tennis in your country.
Of course Andrey Golubev won the first title for Kazakhstan, and here he played in the St. Petersburg final before. Of course when I see his results I understand that I can also play good as him. Just for Kazakhstan this means so much that two players won titles this year. This results show that now in Kazakhstan the tennis is really on a good level, and everyone from us will hope that we can play even better.

What do you consider the strength or best part of your game, and what is your favourite surface?
My favourite surface is hard court, and I think the best part of my game is the stability of the game – just all ground strokes, I don’t have one of the biggest shot in my tennis. The best part is just the stability of my game.

What are your hobbies or interests away from tennis?
I really don’t have so many hobbies or interests away from the tennis because my life now is tennis, so I don’t have so much time. When I’m not playing I just try to relax and to do something, like to watch some movies; to speak with my friends, family; to read some books. I just stay away from the tennis because it’s so tough always to be inside this game. I just try to relax, to relax my mind, and just to do these things I like.

Is there anyone in your life who has been an influence in your career to help you get where you are today?
Of course, there are so many people who helped me. This is of course my first coach, my father, who said that I could play good. He coached me for 12 years, and he helped me so much with it. Of course, my girlfriend, who coached me for more than one year. After we were together one year, I made the jump in ranking, around 100 position, so I think this is good that we were together. She always tries to help me so much as she can in all parts of my life – with the tennis, with something else, she’s doing everything that can help me for my life.
Źródło: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... shkin.aspx

Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

Kukushkin Upsets Youzhny To Win Maiden Title

Obrazek

World No. 88 Mikhail Kukushkin won his maiden ATP World Tour title in his 19th main draw tour-level event Sunday as he held his nerve to defeat top seed and home favourite Mikhail Youzhny 6-3, 7-6(2) in the final of the St. Petersburg Open.

The Kazakhstani became the fifth first-time winner on the ATP World Tour this season, and the second in as many weeks after Serbian Viktor Troicki’s victory in Moscow last week. He is the second player from Kazakhstan to win an ATP World Tour title, following Andrey Golubev’s triumph in Hamburg in July.

"For me it’s just incredible, this feeling, because I never think that I can win a tournament right now because I was ranking around 90," said Kukushkin. "When I came here I didn’t think I can even play quarter-finals, semis here. I was just concentrating on every match.

"When I came here in the final, I know that I play against Misha Youzhny. Of course I believe in myself, but I didn’t think that I can win this title. I think right now I don’t understand what happened today. I’m in shock because I didn’t think that it’s going to happen with me, and I think I need some time to understand what happened."

Runner-up Youzhny had been hoping to turn up the heat on his London rivals by winning his third ATP World Tour title of the season. The Russian, who began the week at No. 10 in the year-to-date ATP Rankings, is bidding to qualify for the Barclays ATP World Tour finals for the first time.

The 22-year-old Kukushkin showed few signs of nerves in his first ATP World Tour final, racing to a one-set lead with service breaks in the fifth and ninth games. He then fought back from a break down twice in the second set before clinching victory in the tie-break after two hours and 26 minutes.

"He played at home and almost everyone in the crowd was supporting him, so of course this is giving me a lot of problems, but I’m very happy with my game and I played till the last point," said Kukushkin. "Also for me it’s the first win against a Top 10 player, and I’m so happy with that."

Kukushkin’s previous best result on the ATP World Tour had been a semi-final showing as a qualifier in Moscow last year. This year’s Bangkok quarter-finalist improved to a 17-8 match record on the season and is projected to rise to a career-high No. 58 in the South African Airways 2010 ATP Rankings.

"My next goal will be to get in the Top 50, to play good on this level, and I will try to play good in the bigger tournaments because I never played good on the Grand Slams, the Masters [1000s]," said Kukushkin. "Of course I wil try to improve my game, improve my ranking and improve my results."

The 28-year-old Youzhny dropped to a 7-10 record in ATP World Tour finals, 2-3 this season. After runner-up finishes in Rotterdam (l. to Soderling) and Dubai (l. to Djokovic) in February, the Muscovite had won titles in Munich (d. Cilic) and Kuala Lumpur (d. Golubev). He had been hoping to regain the St. Petersburg Open title he had won in 2004 (d. Beck).
Źródło: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... Title.aspx

Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

2010 Newcomers Of The Year

Obrazek

There were signs of what was to come from Mikhail Kukushkin in 2009 when he reached the semi-finals as a qualifier at his favourite tournament, the Kremlin Cup in Moscow. The Kazakhstani then made his breakthrough on the ATP World Tour in 2010, compiling a 17-8 match record and rising to a career-high No. 58 in the South African Airways 2010 ATP Rankings. Kukushkin hit his stride in the second half of the season, winning back-to-back ATP Challenger Tour titles in Braunschweig and Penza and reaching the final in Istanbul to reach the Top 100. He then impressed in Davis Cup duty, defeating Switzerland’s Stanislas Wawrinka and Marco Chiudinelli to help lift Kazakhstan into the 2011 World Group.

The 22 year old, who considers his stability on his ground strokes to be the best part of his game, crowned his breakthrough season by winning his maiden ATP World Tour title in St. Petersburg, where he defeated World No. 10 Mikhail Youzhny in the final. “My next goal will be to get in the Top 50, to play good on this level, and I will try to play good on the bigger tournaments because I never played good on the Grand Slams, the Masters [1000s],” Kukushkin told ATPWorldTour.com after his triumph in St. Petersburg. “Of course I will try to improve my game, improve my ranking and improve my results.”
Źródło: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... -Year.aspx

Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

Kukushkin vs. Youzhny ATP St. Petersburg 2010 Final

Awatar użytkownika
Barty
Administrator

Post autor: Barty »

2011 w liczbach

Ranking: 91
Bilans meczów: 10-24
Tytuły: 0
Finały: 0
Zarobki: $391,101
Tytuły (27):
2023: Wiedeń 2022: Miami, Astana, Bazylea, WTF Turyn 2021: Monte Carlo, Madryt, Winston-Salem 2019: Newport, US Open, 2018: Brisbane, Quito, Indian Wells, Monte Carlo, Monachium, Roland Garros, 2017: Auckland, Waszyngton, Shenzen, 2015: Doha, Sydney, Houston, Roland Garros, 2013: US Open, 2012: Nicea, 2011: Los Angeles, WTF Londyn, Wcześniej: Za słaba era, żeby coś wpisywać.
Finały (36):
2024: Brisbane, Cordoba, Estoril 2023: Auckland, Rotterdam, Dubaj, Barcelona 2022: Rotterdam, Monte Carlo, Monachium, Rzym, Newport, Hamburg, Gijon 2021: Monachium, Rzym, 2020: Rzym, Antwerpia, 2019: Rotterdam, Rzym, Roland Garros, 2018: Halle, 2017: Stuttgart, 2016: Tokio, Shanghai, Bazylea, 2015: Wiedeń, WTF Londyn, 2014: Doha, 2013: Cincinnati, 2012: Monte Carlo, Roland Garros, Sztokholm, 2011: Marsylia, Monte Carlo, Wimbledon, US Open, Wcześniej: Za słaba era, żeby coś wpisywać.
Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

Australian Open 2012 - Życiowy wynik Mikhaila w Szlemie.

Reprezentant Kazachstanu Mikhail Kukushkin awansował do czwartej rundy Australian Open 2012! Kukushkin w drodze do najlepszej "16" turnieju odprawił Guillermo García-Lópeza, Viktora Troickiego i Gaela Monfilsa. W walce o ćwierćfinał Wielkiego Szlema Mikhail zmierzy się z Brytyjczykiem Andym Murrayem.

Obrazek

Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

AO 2012: Konferencja prasowa po porażce w 4 rundzie:
Spoiler:
Źródło: http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/new ... 97413.html

Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 55

Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 54

Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 51

Awatar użytkownika
Ranger

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 49

Awatar użytkownika
DUN I LOVE
Administrator

Post autor: DUN I LOVE »

Niezłe wyniki poskutkowały awansem do Top-50. Brawo Michaił. :brawo:
MTT - tytuły (27)
2021 (4) Sankt Petersburg, Moskwa, IO Tokio, Gstaad, 2020 (2) US Open, Auckland, 2019 (4) Tokio, Halle, Australian Open, Doha, 2017 (1) Cincinnati M1000, 2016 (1) Sankt Petersburg, 2015 (1) Rotterdam, 2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj, 2012 (1) Toronto M1000, 2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose, 2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam, 2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne, 2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (35)
2023 (3) Waszyngton, Indian Wells M1000, Buenos Aires, 2022 (3) Wimbledon, Miami M1000, Australian Open, 2021 (4) San Diego, Wimbledon, Halle, Genewa, 2020 (2) Paryż-Bercy M1000, Acapulco, 2019 (2) Kitzbuhel, Genewa, 2018 (3) Sankt Petersburg, Stuttgart, Marsylia, 2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000, 2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam, 2015 (1) Halle, 2014 (1) Tokio, 2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur, 2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000, 2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia, 2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000, 2008 (1) WTF
Awatar użytkownika
Sempere

Post autor: Sempere »

Kukushkin Reflects On Making History At Australian Open

"Kto jest dobry? Kto zły? Nie ma ludzi dobrych i złych, są tylko złe albo dobre uczynki. I ludzie, którzy miotają się między nimi." Éric-Emmanuel Schmitt
Awatar użytkownika
Sempere

Post autor: Sempere »

2012 w liczbach

Ranking: 107
Bilans meczów: 12-15 (44,4 %)
Łączna liczba spotkań: 27
Tytuły: -
Finały: -
Zarobki: $333,009
"Kto jest dobry? Kto zły? Nie ma ludzi dobrych i złych, są tylko złe albo dobre uczynki. I ludzie, którzy miotają się między nimi." Éric-Emmanuel Schmitt
Awatar użytkownika
DUN I LOVE
Administrator

Po dłuższej przerwie Michaił przypomniał o sobie i zameldował się w 3. rundzie US Open 2013. Tam bardzo ładnie powalczył i dopiero po 4 setach wyrównanego boju musiał uznać wyższość Davida Ferrera.
MTT - tytuły (27)
2021 (4) Sankt Petersburg, Moskwa, IO Tokio, Gstaad, 2020 (2) US Open, Auckland, 2019 (4) Tokio, Halle, Australian Open, Doha, 2017 (1) Cincinnati M1000, 2016 (1) Sankt Petersburg, 2015 (1) Rotterdam, 2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj, 2012 (1) Toronto M1000, 2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose, 2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam, 2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne, 2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (35)
2023 (3) Waszyngton, Indian Wells M1000, Buenos Aires, 2022 (3) Wimbledon, Miami M1000, Australian Open, 2021 (4) San Diego, Wimbledon, Halle, Genewa, 2020 (2) Paryż-Bercy M1000, Acapulco, 2019 (2) Kitzbuhel, Genewa, 2018 (3) Sankt Petersburg, Stuttgart, Marsylia, 2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000, 2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam, 2015 (1) Halle, 2014 (1) Tokio, 2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur, 2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000, 2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia, 2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000, 2008 (1) WTF
Awatar użytkownika
DUN I LOVE
Administrator

Finał w Moskwie.

Zwyżki formy ciąg dalszy. Kukuszkin zameldował się w swoim drugim finale ATP w karierze. Po sukcesie w Sankt Petersburgu, tym razem mało brakowało, by zawładnął Moskwą. Kazach przegrał ostatecznie zacięty pojedynek z Richardem Gasquetem. 1-1 w finałach ATP.
MTT - tytuły (27)

MTT - finały (35)
Awatar użytkownika
Barty
Administrator

Post autor: Barty »

2013 w liczbach
Ranking: 67
Bilans meczów: 6-6
Tytuły: 0
Finały: 1 (Moskwa)
Zarobki: $276,434
CH: 3 tytuły, 2 finały;
Tytuły (27):
2023: Wiedeń 2022: Miami, Astana, Bazylea, WTF Turyn 2021: Monte Carlo, Madryt, Winston-Salem 2019: Newport, US Open, 2018: Brisbane, Quito, Indian Wells, Monte Carlo, Monachium, Roland Garros, 2017: Auckland, Waszyngton, Shenzen, 2015: Doha, Sydney, Houston, Roland Garros, 2013: US Open, 2012: Nicea, 2011: Los Angeles, WTF Londyn, Wcześniej: Za słaba era, żeby coś wpisywać.
Finały (36):
2024: Brisbane, Cordoba, Estoril 2023: Auckland, Rotterdam, Dubaj, Barcelona 2022: Rotterdam, Monte Carlo, Monachium, Rzym, Newport, Hamburg, Gijon 2021: Monachium, Rzym, 2020: Rzym, Antwerpia, 2019: Rotterdam, Rzym, Roland Garros, 2018: Halle, 2017: Stuttgart, 2016: Tokio, Shanghai, Bazylea, 2015: Wiedeń, WTF Londyn, 2014: Doha, 2013: Cincinnati, 2012: Monte Carlo, Roland Garros, Sztokholm, 2011: Marsylia, Monte Carlo, Wimbledon, US Open, Wcześniej: Za słaba era, żeby coś wpisywać.
ODPOWIEDZ