mtenis.com.pl

mtenis.com.pl

Forum tenisowe ATP
Dzisiaj jest 19 paź 2018, 9:38

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 108 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Następna
Autor Wiadomość
PostZamieszczono: 05 lip 2012, 13:41 
Awatar użytkownika

Konferencja po awansie do 1/4 finału Wimbledonu '12.

Cytuj:
Philipp Kohlschreiber - fourth round

Tuesday 3 July 2012

P. KOHLSCHREIBER/B. Baker

6‑1, 7‑6, 6‑3

Q. Quarterfinal for the first time. Your thoughts?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Of course I'm very, very happy. It's very tough to describe the real feelings. If I see the match, I'm very happy how I played. Also lucky now at the end with the weather that I could finish my match.

Yeah, it's just an amazing feeling. I was very concentrate. I think after doing all the press I really get the second time good emotions. For sure I will celebrate.

Q. Because of the weather you're not sure who you're going to face in the quarterfinal. If it were Tsonga, you have a 1‑5 record against him; what sort of game do you expect from him? Where do you think you can beat him?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Well, I mean, in this stage of course I just really like to enjoy also today. I try to enjoy the match. It's the best result in Wimbledon even before the match, best result in my career. So I have really nothing to lose. It's just a pleasure to be that long in a Grand Slam.

Well, I mean, we played twice this year. Of course, he's a really great player. He's a big server, he has huge forehand, so that's going to be of course tough to do something. But I try, you know, to keep him a little bit moving around, playing more to the backhand.

So far I'm also serving well. You know, it's grass. It could be everything. I need some lucky returns maybe to put in. I will see.

I feel really great. For sure I have a lot of confidence now. I like the courts. It's just the matter that I really enjoy and do my best, and then I will see what will come.

Q. You played Tsonga twice this year, but you haven't played Mardy Fish since 2005. What would you make of that matchup?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: I didn't know that I played him actually.

Q. You beat him.

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Really? Normally the player will always remember his victories, I thought.

He had some problems in the past and he didn't play that much. I think so far his performance has been pretty good. He's tough to play, I would say. He's also having a huge serve. He likes to have the ball a little bit low. He's going to the net. He's very aggressive, so you need to be very, yeah, active, go through the balls.

For sure he's giving you a lot of tough shots. He comes into the net, so you need to make the passing shot.

I think both players, they are the favorite in the match. Basically, like I said, I just want to enjoy. Doesn't matter who comes.

Q. You probably had the more consistent year of your career. Do you have an explanation? Did you change anything in your preparation to be so consistent?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: You know, the last year wasn't the easiest one. I think it was my worst year. Yeah, it's not a good feeling to lose more times than before. So I thought I'm having a really good preparation. I practice very hard.

But it's nothing what I really changed in big steps. Was only small steps. But I think that's the key. Last year I was frustrated a little bit more. I wanted to change really badly because the feeling to lose is not nice, so I wanted to go back to the top level.

Yeah, I just practice harder maybe.

Q. Harder than before?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Yeah, harder than before.

Q. With such a good Wimbledon for German tennis ‑ it's not just the girls ‑ how do you feel about the German success?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Well, obviously it's really great for all of us. Normally the women are more in the press. They're having the better results. So we're very happy that we say at least come closer to them.

But it's nice. You know, maybe they pushed us in the past. They had such a great success. Of course, now we're very happy that we have two players in the quarterfinals. I think it's a long time that it ever happened, I think. It's very nice.

But I hope that at least one will go to the semifinal. It would be of course really great.

Q. Obviously great performance today. Can you tell me what your assessment is of Baker and his play?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: For him you mean?

Q. Yes.

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Well, I think he played pretty good. I think we both play a little bit the same. Nobody has like the huge stroke, but very solid everything. He played ‑‑ I would say, he tried to play aggressive. That's also what I like to do if the ball is in the play.

Yeah, it's tough. I mean, we only play three weeks on grass. But I would say he has a really good game for the faster surface. Also on hard court in the U.S. tour for sure he will do great success. He was very focused.

I think he's really happy to play now on this level. Yeah, I wish him all the luck. He's a good guy on the court.

Q. He was away for so long because of injury. The game has improved incredibly since he was gone. Are you surprised he's been able to get to this level even though he hasn't been playing?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Well, I don't know him so well. I just heard that he was a very good junior. So I think he has this kind of instinct and the game plan. I think that's why he will continue to play on this level.

Q. What is your approach to pressure?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: I don't feel any kind of pressure because now I did everything what I could do. I always was the favorite, I would say, from the ranking and everything. It's a different pressure, but I think I handle it pretty good. I won now all my matches in three sets, so I think I was very stable.

Well now, like I said, I'm really enjoying. Now the other guy has to win. Yeah, I only play what I can do that day. If it's enough, I go and see you one more time here.

Q. Why do you think your game is so good on grass technically, if you have an explanation?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: It's tough to find anything. But you said before, I'm having a very good season. I was very consistent. I played, yeah, last 16 in Melbourne. I played some semifinals on hard court. I won a tournament on clay.

I'm hitting the ball pretty good. I'm feeling good. That's what also my coach, we think that I'm really hitting the ball very clean. So I have a really good timing. Obviously that's very important on grass. So far I'm serving also well.

You know, that's two little things, but I was also, yeah, very mentally strong in these games now. A lot of confidence. I played also very good in Halle, even when I lost in the semis. So I'm really hanging in in every match.

Q. I believe you're on the German Olympic team. How did it happen?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Yeah, we have high standards. Actually, I think tomorrow will be the final decision, what I heard. But we got almost confirmed.

But I have no idea. I'm not thinking about the Olympic Games right now because it's not any more in my hands.

I always said I want to play. Obviously I'm also, yeah, putting more pressure on them because I'm doing pretty well here now.

Q. Can you describe the emotional aspect of this for you of getting to this quarterfinal?

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Actually, I have to say today I never was really nervous. Even when the last game was really hard, he was returning well, I was Love‑30, he had breakpoint, I never felt really nervous.

I think you could see that after the match point was over, I was, yeah, yelling, screaming. That's the kind of thing I do. And for sure when I go back to the hotel, I will for sure, yeah, celebrate somehow more.

You know, it's always dangerous if you celebrate or the emotions going too much because the tournament is not over. It's still a couple of more matches. That's the dream maybe everybody has.

So I'm trying to see the success, but then I have to switch again for tomorrow's match.

FastScripts by ASAP Sports

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/int ... 29954.html

Tour de France 1986, 1989, 1990.

PostZamieszczono: 05 lip 2012, 13:56 
Awatar użytkownika

Wypowiedź po porażce w 1/4 finału Wimbledonu.

Cytuj:
Philipp Kohlschreiber - quarter-final

Wednesday 4 July 2012

J. TSONGA/P. Kohlschreiber

7‑6, 4‑6, 7‑6, 6‑2

Q. Could you speak about Djokovic and Federer, whether you see an advantage for one or the other players.

PHILIPP KOHLSCHREIBER: Well, when I was waiting today for my match, I saw, yeah, a little bit from both matches. I believe Federer played unbelievable today. And, yeah, also Novak had a tough one.

But still, you know, it's different match. I think Djokovic has a little bit advantage that he won the last, yeah, matches against Roger. And, yeah, it's going to be for sure very tough to say who is going to be the winner in this match.

FastScripts by ASAP Sports

http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/int ... 37503.html

PostZamieszczono: 10 lip 2012, 10:31 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 21

2015: Doha, Sydney, Houston, Roland Garros
2013: US Open
2012: Nicea
2011: Los Angeles, WTF Londyn
Wcześniej: Za słaba era, żeby coś wpisywać.

Finały (16):
2018: Halle
2017: Stuttgart
2016: Tokio, Shanghai, Bazylea
2015: Wiedeń, WTF Londyn
2014: Doha
2013: Cincinnati
2012: Monte Carlo, Roland Garros, Sztokholm
2011: Marsylia, Monte Carlo, Wimbledon, US Open

PostZamieszczono: 27 lip 2012, 23:25 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
German Philipp Kohlschreiber will break into the Top 20 for the first time Monday after reaching the final in Kitzbuhel. The recent Wimbledon quarter-finalist defeated Italian Filippo Volandri after rallying from one set down at the bet-at-home Cup Kitzbuhel to reach his second ATP World Tour 250 final of the season.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... Final.aspx

MTT career highlights (16-8):

2018: Metz (W), Toronto (W), Estoril (F), Miami (W), Australian Open (F);
2017: WTF (W), Sztokholm (W), Hamburg (W), Stuttgart (W), Acapulco (W);
2016: WTF (F), Bazylea (F), Cincinnati (W), Roland Garros (F), Marsylia (W), Doha (W);
2015: WTF (W), Bazylea (W), Winston-Salem (W), Hamburg (W), Wimbledon (F), Stuttgart (W), Monte Carlo (F), Indian Wells (F);
2014: Halle (F)

PostZamieszczono: 28 lip 2012, 20:07 
Awatar użytkownika

Finał w Kitzbuhel!

Obrazek

W dniu dzisiejszym Philipp zanotował 7 finał na szczeblu ATP. Jego pogromcą okazał się obrońca tytułu Robin Haase. Była to zaledwie 3 porażka Niemca w finale. 2 poprzednie miały miejsce w Metz (2009) i Halle (2008).

PostZamieszczono: 30 lip 2012, 10:43 
Awatar użytkownika

Najwyższy ranking w karierze: 16

2016: Queen's Club, Atlanta
2014: Pekin
2013: Montpellier, Atlanta
2012: Kuala Lumpur, Szanghaj, Bazylea

Finały (17):
2018: Dubaj, Umag
2017: Sofia, Barcelona, s-Hertogenbosch', Wimbledon
2016: Genewa, s-Hertogenbosch
2013: Barcelona, Madryt, Paryż - Bercy
2012: Dubaj, Estoril, Madryt, Rzym, Nicea
2011: Los Angeles

Gra podwójna:

Tytuły (4): Wimbledon’13, Australian Open’15, Roland Garros’15, Us Open'17
Finały (3): Us Open’15, Wimbledon’16, US Open'18

PostZamieszczono: 10 sie 2012, 10:39 
Awatar użytkownika

Top Chef Kohlschreiber Feels The Heat

Cytuj:
Obrazek
Philipp Kohlschreiber cooks his own meal in the Rogers Cup players' lounge.

Philipp Kohlschreiber hit the cooking station in the players’ lounge at the Rogers Cup, and prepared his own meal while waiting for his match against American John Isner during the rain delay Thursday in Toronto.

“Are you cooking on your own again?” the chefs asked the German, who enjoys cooking back home and picks up tips from professional chefs at tournaments.

Kohlschreiber went for pasta with veggies and chicken, hoping that a self-cooked meal would bring him luck against his tall challenge coming up. Isner leads the FedEx ATP Head2Head series 2-0, including a three-set win earlier this year at the Internazionali BNL d'Italia in Rome.

With all singles matches rained out Thursday, the 18th-ranked Kohlschreiber will play Isner on Friday not before 1 p.m. on Grandstand Court. The winner will face Canadian No. 1 Milos Raonic in the evening session.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... eiber.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 26 wrz 2012, 19:01 
Awatar użytkownika

Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER: His opinion on the french public (2009) - Road to Roland-Garros

PostZamieszczono: 14 lis 2012, 22:55 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
2012 w liczbach

Ranking: 20
Bilans meczów: 42-24 (63,6 %)
Łączna liczba spotkań: 66
Tytuły: 1 (Monachium)
Finały: 1 (Kitzbuehel)
Zarobki: $1,063,408

PostZamieszczono: 05 sty 2013, 20:02 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
Kas/Kohlschreiber Capture Doha Doubles Crown

Obrazek
Christopher Kas and Philipp Kohlschreiber captured
the Doha doubles title on Friday evening.

Christopher Kas and Philipp Kohlschreiber captured their third ATP World Tour doubles title on Friday at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open in Doha. They lost one set in four matches this week.

The Germans, who were finalists last year, defeated second seeds Julian Knowle of Austria and Slovak Filip Polasek 7-5, 6-4 in 79 minutes. Kas and Kohlschreiber converted four of their seven break point opportunities and won 74 per cent of their first service points.

“It was a great doubles match," Kohlschreiber told ATPWorldTour.com. "It was nice, because I remember once I won here then won my second singles title in Auckland. I hope it goes that way. It was a great, great week here. Every match we improved. Today, we needed to play well against tough opponents. Maybe we got some luck, but I think we were the better team.”

They also won titles at the MercedesCup in Stuttgart in July 2008 and the Gerry Weber Open in Halle in June 2009. Kas is now 4-13 lifetime in ATP World Tour finals, having broken a five-final losing streak. His last title had come at the 2010 PTT Thailand Open in Bangkok. Kohlschreiber is now 7-3 in title matches overall.

“It was so much fun to play with Philipp," said Kas. "We’re great friends off the court. I enjoyed it so much and he helped me so much. I didn’t have a great second half of the season last year, so coming and winning this tournament feels great. I know I’m on the right path. I worked hard for five weeks, because I wanted to feel good on the court again after injuries and health issues last year. Playing with Philipp was fantastic.”

Kas and Kohlschreiber received a cheque for $57,850 and earned 250 Emirates ATP Doubles Rankings points, while Knowle and Polasek shared $30,400 and 150 points. Knowle drops to 14-19 lifetime in doubles finals, while Polasek is 9-13.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... Title.aspx

PostZamieszczono: 12 sty 2013, 13:18 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Finał w Auckland.

Phillip rozpoczął nowy sezon od finału turnieju, z którym wiąże najpiękniejsze chwile w karierze - turnieju, który był pierwszym jaki wygrał na tym szczeblu (2008 rok). Dzisiejszej nocy Niemiec musiał jednak uznać wyższość Davida Ferrera.

Cytuj:
Finały w singlu (4)
2013 (1) Auckland
2012 (1) Kitzbuhel
2009 (1) Metz
2008 (1) Halle

2015 (1) Rotterdam
2013 (3) Montreal M1000, Rzym M1000, Dubaj
2012 (1) Toronto M1000
2011 (4) Waszyngton, Belgrad, Miami M1000, San Jose
2010 (2) Wiedeń, Rotterdam
2009 (2) Szanghaj M1000, Eastbourne
2008 (2) US Open, Estoril

MTT - finały (21)
2018 (3) Sankt Petersburg, Stuttgart, Marsylia
2017 (2) Sztokholm, Indian Wells M1000
2016 (2) Newport, Rotterdam
2015 (1) Halle
2014 (1) Tokio
2013 (2) Basel, Kuala Lumpur
2011 (3) WTF, Cincinnati M1000, Rzym M1000
2010 (2) Basel, Marsylia
2009 (4) WTF, Stuttgart, Wimbledon, Madryt M1000
2008 (1) WTF

PostZamieszczono: 19 sty 2013, 22:54 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
What makes me special: Philipp Kohlschreiber

Obrazek

German world No. 18 Philipp Kohlschreiber has always at felt at home at Melbourne Park. He has never lost in the first round and has made the fourth round here three times - in 2005, 2008 and most recently in 2012. He is coming off a career-best season in 2012 and has started 2013 in stellar form, reaching the final in Auckland and combining with countryman Christopher Kas to win the Doha doubles title. Kohlschreiber is now set to play Canadian No. 13 seed Milos Raonic for a fourth round place in the 2013 Australian Open on Saturday. He spoke with australianopen.com about what makes him special...

Australian Open: You have a good record here in Australia, why do you think that is?

Philipp Kohlschreiber: It’s one of my best grand slams. I really like it here. Melbourne is a great city and the tournament is really well organised. I like the atmosphere and there is great crowd support. After six weeks of practice in the off-season, I find I am hungry to play matches when I get here. It’s a combination of it all.

AO: Was there anything in particular you worked on this off-season?

Kohlschreiber: I had a pretty good season last year so I tried to maintain some things, to get more consistency in my game and be a bit more aggressive. You always look for little things because you can’t make big changes. I also tried to improve my serve, but nothing special.

AO: 2012 was your best season to date, reaching a career-high ranking of 16 in July. You were 28 years old at the time (now 29). Why has it taken you so long to reach this high?

Kohlschreiber: I made it nice and quiet, step-by-step, nothing really crazy. I’m really happy with how it went for me. The competition is very tough. For sure there are some young ones coming up but not too many in the top 20. Most of the guys that are there have been on the tour for a long time. The game is very physical and you need to have the experience. As for the top four, they are just, let’s say, too good. They are just at another level.

AO: Do you believe you belong in the top 20 now?

Kohlschreiber: Basically if you do well, you belong there. I played very consistent last year- I won a tournament, played quarter-finals at Wimbledon. If you win many matches I think you belong there. I practiced very hard and a couple of times I’ve been close to the top 20. It is not like I’ve come from 80 to 20. I’ve been around 20 to 30 for the last few years so I think I deserve that breakthrough.

AO: What do you believe are your strengths as a player and why?

Kohlschreiber: I’m not the biggest guy, so I have good foot work. I think I am a player who can play everything, maybe that makes it not so easy to play against me. I also have good variety in my game. I think I am a solid player.

AO: What is your favourite shot and why?

Kohlschreiber: Most people say my backhand looks nice, which is great to hear. I think the backhand down-the-line is a good shot to surprise an opponent, so that is a very important part of my game.

AO: What is the area of your game that has improved the most in the past 12 months?

Kohlschreiber: That is tough to say. I think in general I’ve been much more consistent as well as fitter. I’m moving around a bit better, especially on the forehand. It is helping me play it more aggressive.

AO: What is it like playing with a crowd? Do you feed off them or block it out?

Kohlschreiber: Most of the time you are in zone, so you don’t get everything from the crowd. But after a great point or when you are in the changeover, of course it is very nice if the atmosphere is very positive. That is very special in Australia- the crowd is supporting every player pretty well.

AO: What is going through your mind on court? Do you talk to yourself?

Kohlschreiber: The best thing is if you are not thinking at all, but it is a tough thing to do. You do get some thoughts, feelings or stress so sometimes I think it is positive to talk to yourself or to scream and let it out. It comes with experience you collect over the years about what is best for you.

AO: Do you sometimes find it hard to stay positive on court?

Kohlschreiber: You play so many different kinds of shots and rallies in a match but basically you lose half of the points in every match even if you win. There are always some bad decisions in your game and sometimes it is easier to handle the pressure and sometimes you are more relaxed but it is always better to stay positive.

AO: Do you have any superstitions when you play?

Kohlschreiber: Not really. It is not superstitious, I do it for rhythm, but (when I serve) I take two balls from one side and one from the other.

AO: Your next opponent is Canadian Milos Raonic. What are your thoughts on that match?

Kohlschreiber: He is one of the young guys on the tour. He is very big with a huge serve, which is probably the best on the tour. For sure it is going to be tough. He will be the favourite but I think the match is open. It is the third round and we’ve both played well so far. I’ll need to have a good day to win for sure.

AO: How do you typically prepare for a match?

Kohlschreiber: I take it pretty easy. I’ve been on the tour for a long time so I know most of my opponents. (With my team) we just have an easy chat and joke around, then talk a bit about the opponent but basically we just say I need to focus on my game, be aggressive and try to move around my opponent.

AO: What is like being on tour and sharing a locker room with your opponents at each tournament?

Kohlschreiber: Things have changed a lot. 10 or 15 years ago I think it was tougher and they had more problems but now it is nice in the locker room. There is a great atmosphere and it is fun to be there.

AO: Finally, what are your goals for this season?

Kohlschreiber: Last year was my best, so it would be great to achieve even better again, that is the main goal but I’ll just be pleased to stay in the top 20 and to keep my ranking.

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/new ... 41750.html

PostZamieszczono: 25 sty 2013, 17:25 
Awatar użytkownika

Cytuj:
BET-AT-HOME CUP KITZBÜHEL 2013
Kohlschreiber Hits Slopes To Announce Kitzbuhel Participation
Kitzbühel, Austria

Obrazek
Kohlschreiber hit the ski slopes in Kitzbuhel.

World No. 19 Philipp Kohlschreiber has traded 200 kph aces in exchange for 140 kph races.

Following a third-round showing at the Australian Open, the German left the sunshine of Melbourne behind to change scenery in snowy Kitzbühel. Kohlschreiber hit the slopes at the renowned Hahnenkamm mountain ahead of this weekend’s Alpine Ski World Cup event, which features the exciting downhill race, the Hahnenkammrennen.

“It is always exciting to see what other athletes achieve in other sports,” Kohlschreiber said. “It is very interesting for me to see that live here in Kitzbühel and I must admit, that at the difficult sections of the slope, ‘Mausefalle’ and ‘Hausbergkannte’, I was really nervous. To play tennis in Kitzbühel is a lot better for me.”

Kohlschreiber and top-ranked Austrian Jurgen Melzer have committed to play at the bet-at-home Cup 2013 Kitzbühel this July. Kohlschreiber finished runner-up to defending champion Robin Haase at the ATP World 250 clay-court event in 2012.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis ... elzer.aspx

MTT career highlights (16-8):

2018: Metz (W), Toronto (W), Estoril (F), Miami (W), Australian Open (F);
2017: WTF (W), Sztokholm (W), Hamburg (W), Stuttgart (W), Acapulco (W);
2016: WTF (F), Bazylea (F), Cincinnati (W), Roland Garros (F), Marsylia (W), Doha (W);
2015: WTF (W), Bazylea (W), Winston-Salem (W), Hamburg (W), Wimbledon (F), Stuttgart (W), Monte Carlo (F), Indian Wells (F);
2014: Halle (F)

PostZamieszczono: 12 mar 2013, 21:02 
Awatar użytkownika

Philipp Kohlschreiber - ATP Player Profile Delivered by FedEx

PostZamieszczono: 11 kwie 2013, 14:08 
Awatar użytkownika

PostZamieszczono: 26 kwie 2013, 18:14 
Awatar użytkownika

Barcelona 2013 Friday Interview Kohlschreiber

PostZamieszczono: 06 maja 2013, 23:21 
Administrator
Awatar użytkownika

Finał w Monachium.

Cytuj:
Finały w singlu (5)
2013 (2) Monachium, Auckland
2012 (1) Kitzbuhel
2009 (1) Metz
2008 (1) Halle

2015: Doha, Sydney, Houston, Roland Garros
2013: US Open
2012: Nicea
2011: Los Angeles, WTF Londyn

Finały (16):
2018: Halle
2017: Stuttgart
2016: Tokio, Shanghai, Bazylea
2015: Wiedeń, WTF Londyn
2014: Doha
2013: Cincinnati
2012: Monte Carlo, Roland Garros, Sztokholm
2011: Marsylia, Monte Carlo, Wimbledon, US Open

PostZamieszczono: 09 maja 2013, 10:57 
Awatar użytkownika

ATP World Tour Uncovered - Philipp Kohlschreiber

PostZamieszczono: 28 maja 2013, 15:59 
Awatar użytkownika

Road to Roland-Garros 2013 with Philipp Kohlschreiber

PostZamieszczono: 15 cze 2013, 8:34 
Awatar użytkownika

Gerry Weber Open 2013: konferencja prasowa po wygranej w 1. rundzie

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 108 ]  Przejdź na stronę Poprzednia  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Następna

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.